Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyeStick View Post
Hey Rob,

Aside from the Ninja tank covers, which other covers do you know of that will fit the Ninja 68/4500?

Thanks!
Hmmm...not sure on other manufacturers but if their description states it will fit 68/4500, it should fit. You may want to talk to the manufacturer of the tank cover you're looking at, just to make sure.
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2012, 12:07 PM #1136
glaz96

glaz96 is playing at Living Legends V
glaz96 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
glaz96 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
glaz96 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks rob
Old 07-24-2012, 02:55 PM #1137
Rob @ Ninja PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaz96 View Post
Thanks rob
Glad to help! Lemme know if any other questions come up
NINJA USERS CLUB
Old 07-24-2012, 06:09 PM #1138
gunner.50

custom hpa tank

i was curious if you guys make custom tanks i was looking for something along the lines of a 114ci 4500psi or bigger maybe a 125ci or something like that because my current tank (114ci 4500psi high pressure tank) is almost out of hydro and cannot be tested again so im trying to find something of equal or little bigger size i run it on a tippmann a5 and use it for big senario games and such.
thanks
nick
Old 07-25-2012, 09:05 AM #1139
Rob @ Ninja PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner.50 View Post
i was curious if you guys make custom tanks i was looking for something along the lines of a 114ci 4500psi or bigger maybe a 125ci or something like that because my current tank (114ci 4500psi high pressure tank) is almost out of hydro and cannot be tested again so im trying to find something of equal or little bigger size i run it on a tippmann a5 and use it for big senario games and such.
thanks
nick
Hi gunner.50. The largest tank we have right now is a 90/4500. We do not make custom one of a kind tanks but you might have some luck over at Crossfire. That is their specialty.
NINJA USERS CLUB
Old 07-27-2012, 07:38 AM #1140
tyylern

Need to identify which Ninja regulator I have

I have a Ninja 4500 psi regulator with the marking 41-10-SBM. What is the maximum pressure of this model please? I need to reduce the pressure to around 500 psi for an Invert Mini paintball marker and have taken out two red washers in the regulator on the assumption that it is a standard 800-900 psi output.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:30 AM #1141
Rob @ Ninja PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyylern View Post
I have a Ninja 4500 psi regulator with the marking 41-10-SBM. What is the maximum pressure of this model please? I need to reduce the pressure to around 500 psi for an Invert Mini paintball marker and have taken out two red washers in the regulator on the assumption that it is a standard 800-900 psi output.
Maximum pressure that particular reg is capable of is 900psi. It ships out at 800psi. Removing both red shims in the reg will get your output pressure down to right around 500psi
NINJA USERS CLUB
Old 07-27-2012, 02:39 PM #1142
paintballguru92
Guru

Annual Supporting Member
paintballguru92 plays in the PSP
paintballguru92 plays in the APPA D3 division
Anyone ever try using a SLP with a GEO2? I shot a pod through my geo2 using that reg and it seemed to shoot fine but only at 10bps. I'm wondering would I need to increase my dwell if I wanted to shoot 12.5? I was only shooting 10 because my eyes were dirty.
FLY HIGH KREW
Old 07-27-2012, 03:30 PM #1143
Rob @ Ninja PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballguru92 View Post
Anyone ever try using a SLP with a GEO2? I shot a pod through my geo2 using that reg and it seemed to shoot fine but only at 10bps. I'm wondering would I need to increase my dwell if I wanted to shoot 12.5? I was only shooting 10 because my eyes were dirty.
Yes, a lot of people have tried running the SLP on the Geo 2 and 2.1, both of which utilize the P.E. SL3 inline regulator (hpr). Since the output pressure of the SLP is right on the threshold of operating the Geo correctly, we would never recommend using that reg on that particular marker, as of right now. I have a feeling you were not able to shoot above 10bps because the pressure coming from the SLP was probably not enough to operate the marker correctly at that rate of fire.

I would HIGHLY recommend using 500-550psi on that marker. At that pressure, your marker is guaranteed to operate correctly, no matter which board settings or upgrades you decide to use on your marker.
NINJA USERS CLUB
Old 07-27-2012, 06:08 PM #1144
nick425

nick425 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nick425 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nick425 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
How many shims would I have to have in my reg to make it 550 ish for my luxe 2.0. I have a standard ninja reg and a new pro reg

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth
Old 07-28-2012, 10:03 AM #1145
kudos

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post
Not necessarily expanding under extreme pressure as much as a defective gel coating issue. Its 100% safe to use but if the gel coat was not applied or cured correctly at the time of manufacturing, these cracks can develop. It can arrive this way from the seller, it can happen on a first fill, or it can develop years after use. Either way, if a player ever has this issue, they can contact Ninja for assistance.
Hey Rob,

I thought my issue was from damage, but apparently this clear coat cracking is not just me?!

this really puts a dampen on everything. i ordered another ninja tank just to find out that this cracking of the coat is a common occurence.
Ninja 68/4500
Old 07-28-2012, 07:08 PM #1146
dak22

dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
Just bought a ninja pro reg from pb explosion, but I'm having trouble adjusting the collar. I loosen the screws but I had a hard time turning it to where I want the guage or fill nipple in my setup. Best way I did was screwing it into the marker and turning it clockwise, but it was a decent amount of effort (couldn't turn counterclockwise).

Is this normal? I'm concerned because the last time I bought a ninja product from that store, it destroyed my reg (bought a defective aluminum bonnet a while back). Hopefully it won't be two in row lol.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:13 PM #1147
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak22 View Post
Just bought a ninja pro reg from pb explosion, but I'm having trouble adjusting the collar. I loosen the screws but I had a hard time turning it to where I want the guage or fill nipple in my setup. Best way I did was screwing it into the marker and turning it clockwise, but it was a decent amount of effort (couldn't turn counterclockwise).

Is this normal? I'm concerned because the last time I bought a ninja product from that store, it destroyed my reg (bought a defective aluminum bonnet a while back). Hopefully it won't be two in row lol.
Are you trying to adjust it with air in the tank? Ninja has recommended that you not adjust the position of the collar with air in the tank as it can cause damage. Degas your tank and then try it, it should pivot relatively effortlessly
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:26 PM #1148
PballManiac98

Which air regulator would I run? I have a DM12, 2010 pmr and an Invert Mini. Let me know which one to run for each gun. Also, would it be worth putting one of your regulators on my Empire Tanks or just return the 48/4500 Empire tank that I just bought yesterday never used? Did the 360 degree rotation come out yet?

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2012, 02:54 PM #1149
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by PballManiac98 View Post
Which air regulator would I run? I have a DM12, 2010 pmr and an Invert Mini. Let me know which one to run for each gun. Also, would it be worth putting one of your regulators on my Empire Tanks or just return the 48/4500 Empire tank that I just bought yesterday never used? Did the 360 degree rotation come out yet?

Thanks!
1. All the guns you listed should operate fine with a mid-pressure output reg (500-600 psi).
2. The adjustable regulator with 1 thicker red shim removed would work, unless you want the pro reg in which case you would remove 2 of the 3 adjustment shims to get 550 psi.
3. You can definitely put a Ninja reg on it, or you could exchange it at the store you bought it from for a Ninja system
4. Yes, the pivot reg (Ninja Pro) has been released for a few months now. You can pick one up from any authorized Ninja dealer!

Hope this helps man
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:40 PM #1150
old68
Cool Beans

old68 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Problems...

This tank has never seen more than 3200psi. Sent an email out to Nathan@N...

black v3 rotor -- gearbag -- jerseys -- old feedback 12/0/0

Last edited by old68 : 07-29-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:15 PM #1151
azhector

azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
i need to get my tank hydro'd and i want to get the adjustable ninja reg (coming from a crossfire reg/bottle) is it still $60 or is their a different price system for my case?
Old 07-29-2012, 05:43 PM #1152
PballManiac98

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
1. All the guns you listed should operate fine with a mid-pressure output reg (500-600 psi).
2. The adjustable regulator with 1 thicker red shim removed would work, unless you want the pro reg in which case you would remove 2 of the 3 adjustment shims to get 550 psi.
3. You can definitely put a Ninja reg on it, or you could exchange it at the store you bought it from for a Ninja system
4. Yes, the pivot reg (Ninja Pro) has been released for a few months now. You can pick one up from any authorized Ninja dealer!

Hope this helps man
Alright thanks! Since the guns I have would work with this reg
http://www.punisherspb.com/ninja-pai...-4500-psi.aspx
would there be difference with buying that one or by using my empire 48/4500? Is the Ninja 50/4500 bigger in size than the Empire 48 or there is barely a difference?

Last edited by PballManiac98 : 07-29-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:09 PM #1153
dak22

dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
Are you trying to adjust it with air in the tank? Ninja has recommended that you not adjust the position of the collar with air in the tank as it can cause damage. Degas your tank and then try it, it should pivot relatively effortlessly
I see. Thanks a lot as that was exactly my problem.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:39 AM #1154
Heafis123
The Hartley bros INC.

Heafis123 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Heafis123 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Heafis123 is for the Gunfight
Heafis123 supports DLX Technology
What would the output pressure be on my 68/45 ninja tank be with both red shims removed on the ninja ultralite regulator
Old 07-30-2012, 09:18 AM #1155
Rob @ Ninja PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick425 View Post
How many shims would I have to have in my reg to make it 550 ish for my luxe 2.0. I have a standard ninja reg and a new pro reg
remove both red shims. If your system came with silver shims as well, leave those inside. that will get you to roughly 500psi.
NINJA USERS CLUB
Closed Thread