PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
Old 11-21-2015, 04:56 PM #1
 has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up Looking for Off-Season Scrimmage teams

let me first thank you for clicking on my thread. This is an adventurous project and I am looking for dedicated lower - Mid level divisional teams to practice with.

I have recently returned to the sport and have come in as a coach to a local team in the Phoenix/ Mesa area. We are putting the pieces together to really develop a larger program for the 2016 season, and going forward. I have lofty aspirations for this off season.

We are looking to potentially host, and travel to camp pendleton ( or other area ) for a 2 day practice / scrimmage on a semi regular basis over the off season. The plan is to travel every other month for 1 weekend. And on the off month, host a team, or 2 or 3 at our home field. We want to mix it up with some other guys, bring in some of the west coast paintball blood and hopefully share drills, and work together for organized practices.

I have been out of the scene since 2007 only until very recently in August.

We are a D5/D4 team. So I would love D5/4/3/2 practices. I know that anything beyond that probably will not be helping either party involved. However that does not mean the invitation is not open. I would love to have any professionals that are rolling through drop by, have a practice or impromptu clinic.

If you, or know of any teams or players that would be interested please get in touch with me. I check my PM's often, but I will also provide my business contact information as well.

Thank you all so much again for going over this long post. I am truly hoping this reaches some awesome teams and helps grow the sport even more.

Joseph Pike
925 895 4023
MyFeedBack 21+/0--
GWC #174
PayPal Verified
Retired-- D4 / D3 PSP 5 man Nppl 7man
Located in Arizona
Coaching the Wild West gunslingers 2016
Managing the Wild West Program. Always looking for new talent.
ImpulseAbduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups