Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-27-2011, 12:09 PM #22
SmokeMIAspecops

I was looking for woodsball spots too and i came upon this thread.I feel u guys about playing at whatever you wanna call it spots,first of all im not a kid im 34 years old and have a decent job ,i'm an aircraft tech.I've been to rage and yeah it's awesome,but 1st it is a drive for me and would rather go on byop days because i think field owners charge waayy to much,60 bucks for 30 dollar cases plus a 20 dollar entrance and air fee is bull.Figure 80 bucks plus you know ur at least gonna get thirsty ur gonna spend close to a 100 bucks per person. I find it hard that many kids under 18 can come up with that much cash and become regulars at any field.Maybe if owners were less greedy and more reasonable with they're prices we would be more loyal to ur fields.Anyway i went to our spot and it got refenced so were stuck waitng for someone to cut the fence again in the meanwhile i too would appreciate a new spot to play at.
SmokeMIAspecops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:25 PM #23
Venom305
RUSH'EM!

Venom305 is playing at Living Legends VI
Venom305 supports Pev's Paintball
Venom305 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeMIAspecops View Post
I was looking for woodsball spots too and i came upon this thread.I feel u guys about playing at whatever you wanna call it spots,first of all im not a kid im 34 years old and have a decent job ,i'm an aircraft tech.I've been to rage and yeah it's awesome,but 1st it is a drive for me and would rather go on byop days because i think field owners charge waayy to much,60 bucks for 30 dollar cases plus a 20 dollar entrance and air fee is bull.Figure 80 bucks plus you know ur at least gonna get thirsty ur gonna spend close to a 100 bucks per person. I find it hard that many kids under 18 can come up with that much cash and become regulars at any field.Maybe if owners were less greedy and more reasonable with they're prices we would be more loyal to ur fields.Anyway i went to our spot and it got refenced so were stuck waitng for someone to cut the fence again in the meanwhile i too would appreciate a new spot to play at.
Thank you for understanding but what spot got refenced?
www.splatattack.com
www.facebook.com/splatattackocho
Venom305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:06 PM #24
SmokeMIAspecops

its called da hood u can look it up on youtube team backlash has a video there when it gets reopened i'll post and see if we can meet up, im calling a coworker now that know a spot by opa-locka airport my 8 year old son jus got a bt for xmas n i wanna take him to play for his 1st time today
SmokeMIAspecops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:28 PM #25
Venom305
RUSH'EM!

Venom305 is playing at Living Legends VI
Venom305 supports Pev's Paintball
Venom305 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
its called da hood u can look it up on youtube team backlash has a video there when it gets reopened i'll post and see if we can meet up, im calling a coworker now that know a spot by opa-locka airport my 8 year old son jus got a bt for xmas n i wanna take him to play for his 1st time today
Sounds good man let me know as soon as you find out! I got a team of 10.
www.splatattack.com
www.facebook.com/splatattackocho
Venom305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:10 PM #26
CraigAL32

has been a member for 10 years
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Amazing , you cannot honestly believe what you posted if you are as smart as needed to be an aircraft tech.
Come on people think for just a minute how much it costs to run a field . You are talking thousands of dollars before you even make your first dollar. How much do you think a lease is per month? Again thousands of dollars. Insurance , permits , taxes , some areas require a bond meeting before you can even get off the ground . Tell me this how much do you guys think a field owner should be allowed to make off a case of paint ? Some seem to think $1-$5 per case is ok , get out in the real world then let's talk.
I know many are going to go to outlaw fields no matter what , be careful , have your health insurance in full effect and please stop saying fields charge unreasonable prices when most have no clue how much it costs to run a field.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
CraigAL32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:29 AM #27
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Woodsball spot [Broward County]

The field paint that I bought at a local field is the consistency of a marble. I bunkered some dude on the sup air ball field and all my paint bounced? WTF. All his paint bounced as well but I thought I was out because he nailed me so close. As I was checking myself and realizing I was not out I was bonusballed by his other teamates.

There were less cheaters at an outlaw field I played. It only took one shot to eliminate them. I was surprised because before I could yell out, "GTFO!" their hand went up in the air. Plus the paint that I decided to buy [RPS premium] that was cheaper than the field paint was more consistent and exploded in a bright pink color that was hard to wipe instead of a yellow hardly visible one. I understand that this kind of field paint that is hard as marbles is easier to clean, and newbies will not break paint in their cheap rentals. I noticed when I bought the field paint, one of the employees smacked another employee upside the head with paint I just bought before giving it to me. I don't know if I was supposed to be happy when there was no broken paint in the bag or disappointed.
Regardless I found an outlaw field close to where I live that some people go to. The owners of the property are ok with people playing there. On the pbreview website in the field review section it is known as PAINTBALL HEAVEN. Not the best field to go to, but it's a great place to iron out the rustiness and shoot enough paintballs to dial in the technique again without blowing your wallet. After everyone left I practiced bunkering, snapshooting, and shooting while moving, left and right handed. In any case, I'll be more ready next time I enter a certified field.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 03-15-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 AM #28
longbow0404

So any place where to play woodsball or scenario in miami?

Thanks
longbow0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:56 PM #29
Bacalao

Bacalao owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bacalao is for the Gunfight
Bacalao has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bacalao has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
The field paint that I bought at a local field is the consistency of a marble. I bunkered some dude on the sup air ball field and all my paint bounced? WTF. All his paint bounced as well but I thought I was out because he nailed me so close. As I was checking myself and realizing I was not out I was bonusballed by his other teamates.

There were less cheaters at an outlaw field I played. It only took one shot to eliminate them. I was surprised because before I could yell out, "GTFO!" their hand went up in the air. Plus the paint that I decided to buy [RPS premium] that was cheaper than the field paint was more consistent and exploded in a bright pink color that was hard to wipe instead of a yellow hardly visible one. I understand that this kind of field paint that is hard as marbles is easier to clean, and newbies will not break paint in their cheap rentals. I noticed when I bought the field paint, one of the employees smacked another employee upside the head with paint I just bought before giving it to me. I don't know if I was supposed to be happy when there was no broken paint in the bag or disappointed.
Regardless I found an outlaw field close to where I live that some people go to. The owners of the property are ok with people playing there. On the pbreview website in the field review section it is known as PAINTBALL HEAVEN. Not the best field to go to, but it's a great place to iron out the rustiness and shoot enough paintballs to dial in the technique again without blowing your wallet. After everyone left I practiced bunkering, snapshooting, and shooting while moving, left and right handed. In any case, I'll be more ready next time I enter a certified field.
sounds like you bought Spectrum paint. its accurate but its hard as **** and doesnt pop. the paint also doesnt spread much.
Bacalao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:45 PM #30
Aramzz
Corn

Aramzz is for the Gunfight
Aramzz supports Pev's Paintball
Aramzz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
star ranch
Old 04-27-2012, 07:14 PM #31
arab305
Miami Top Shottaz

arab305 is playing at Living Legends V
arab305 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
arab305 supports Pev's Paintball
arab305 is attending Decay of Nations VI
matrix field 20800 sw 134ave miami fl 33177
arab305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:03 AM #32
Lethe64
I forget things

Just come up on this thread. Yea, Matrix Tactical field is pretty sweet. $20 for entrance and air. BYOP. That's pretty good for me. Only thing is you have to share it sometimes with Airsoft but that's alright. I'll be trying to go this Saturday or Sunday depending on how many replies I get. Hope to see you guys there.

Also, what do you guys do about Air at the outlaw field you go to? Do you bring like 6 tanks?
Lethe64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:03 AM #33
kingizm

New field just opened in Miami area. They have a great woodsball field, cqb and speedball. It's the best woodsball field that I've seen so far in dade!! Check em out! http://m.facebook.com/battletownpriv...207689510&_rdr
kingizm is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups