Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesarenottasty View Post
The kid who thinks he knows everything
The kid who looks "agg" but can't play for crap
The kid that friendly fires you
The players that start running from the break before the game started
People who shoot the ref..
Those are the most annoying to me.

Once, there was this player that purposely blasted me in the back of the head 10ft. out cause he wanted to know what it would be like to shoot your own teammate. Needless to say, next game we were on opposing teams and I took great delight in lighting this SOB up.

That same player also shot up the ref for the sole purpose of being a douche. Again, he got lit up by yours truly for being an a**hole.
Grey/Silver Axe

"originally posted by paintballerx34- WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST"
johnny sokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:29 AM #66
Mocking Da Bird
Rental

Mocking Da Bird is playing at Living Legends V
Mocking Da Bird has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mocking Da Bird has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mocking Da Bird has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Mocking Da Bird has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
The people on here complaining about the *******s in a game, then saying they "lit them up". Seriously....I came here because every forum I know has Internet gangsters on it. I don't want people on here to be them, too...

People who ***** about getting over shot. You're going to get shot more today, what does 5-6 more paintballs do to you? Be a man. It gives you something to talk about too

People who like to judge kids based on their equipment. I'm pretty sure if most of you saw me with my stuff, and me beside my father, you'd just want to bonus ball me because of it. I know most of you will actually try to get to know me, but some of the guys on here are just like "OK, THAT KID HAS A $900 GUN HIS MOM/DAD BOUGHT HIM! TIME TO FSU!" Shut up, please. You're just an ******* and no better than the "Dbags" most of you claim to see at your field.

*******es where I yell "surrender", but they just turn around and shoot me anyway. Like, bro, I have the generosity of not giving you potential bleeding and you turn around and shoot me? Either work on your reflexes or think during a game. Because you're like a wiper.

I hope some of you don't get "Offended" by this, even though you probably will, because it's the truth. *****ing about that kid with the ego11 will get you no where because you shouldn't be *****ing about some other kids equipment. Most of you even say 10% equipment 90% player. So that's contradicting that statement to make it invalid.
Mocking Da Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:21 AM #67
i_bunker_u
Train Wreck

i_bunker_u plays in the PSP
i_bunker_u owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i_bunker_u plays in the APPA D4 division
people who rip into new players and think they are doing paintball a favor. ie this thread

edit: also if people dress "agg" or have nice **** and play like **** let them suck... doesnt effect you does it? if they are on you team, help them out
i_bunker_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:27 AM #68
<((0))>
yeah...

has been a member for 10 years
<((0))> posts videos on PbNation
<((0))> has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Getting flanked by the guy with a reactive-trigger tippmann 98. He didn't give the option for me to surrender, just fires...
taking 5-6 hits to the back isn't really that painful, even from 8-10 ft away. but seriously, never called a surrender?

I understand where people gripe about kids whose parents bought them everything, its annoying to me for specific reasons though.
1: they run their mouths, bragging about how 'awesome' and 'better' their 'guns' are
2: they act uber macho about it on the field
3: they whine about nearly every game they get shot out because they don't know how to keep themselves from being a huge target
~3.5: Then claim they know how to play when you offer advice and get mad at you when you try to help
4: they act like they're hot stuff when their team got the other team out (the 'ooh yeah, what now?' kid)

people who claim to know 'everything about paintball', you state a simple known truth as part of a conversation on the topic, and they debate you on it. (the shocker 4x4 had a few nicknames, like 'shoebox' and 'the brick', and weighs a ton compared to anything nowadays. the guy told me the shocker never had that name and weighs less than the '09 impulse)

being shot when you're out, with your marker up in the air AND hands up is BS

Dead men tell no tales

and not really a peeve, but something that bugs me to this day, i play with oldschool markers (sig for proof) and its more rare to have people tell me they like my Excal, or my shoebox, etc by name. Everyone is so fascinated by the newer markers that anything older, somehow, gets defaulted to "Is that an Angel?" or "Man thats an awesome looking Angel!, can I shoot it?"
you can't blame them, Angels being as well known as they are, but thats the default fallback when someone doesn't know the name of an old marker, typically a larger electro. (or so has been my experience)
~ DM3
~ '02 Shocker
~ '07 PMR
~ Goblin Solo
<((0))> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:39 PM #69
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
1. Wipers. I'm so sick of playing against people that I see the ball break on, shoot them several times afterwards just to make sure, and they keep going with glaring hits on their bodies...

2. People who bring "Space-guns" to the woodsball field and refuse to cap them. Seriously, it's a woodsball field, I don't bring my paint grenades and LAWs to your speedball games! Have a little respect
2b. The same speedballers that destroy the newbies in the pitched 20-on-5 matches, then the kids go crying back to the bunker. Usually, my team and I play WITH the kids against the speedballers.

3. Bunker-ers. I hate getting lit up from 5-6 feet without a surrender option.

4. Trigger-happy renters. I've played against a good number of rental-toting gunslingers, and most of them being over-macho thirty-something guys with their 10 year-old sons, it's not a pretty sight to see them light each other up from point blank. Most often, the kid ends up crying, the dad ends up calling him names and belittling him until he quits, and all of his dad's friends end up laughing. Not to mention, the renters shoot through a few cases between games shooting at a target on the chrono range or a hundred yards across the field.

5. The newbie with $1000+ of new gear. I'm not bashing the newbies in the least. I started playing paintball with a gun I owned. Never touched a rental or anything before that. It's the newbies with the $1000 setups that they got for christmas after going paintballing for a friends birthday or something. Usually, I see a few regulars at my field. I see the newbie with a rental one week, the next month he doesn't come back, then he comes back with a brand new Timmy or Ego or Dangerous Power, with a $200 Ninja HPA tank, a $50 NXE pod pack, $100-150 worth of branded shirts and pants and gloves, and $80 Sly mask. I play against them, and they're no better with the new gun than they were with the rental. I go easy on them, of course, as it is important to me to keep players in the sport, but they usually go down easily and quickly from behind the piece of cover they've stayed behind the entire game.

6. The over-the-top Milsim-ers. I'm into Milsim as much as woodsball, but it still bugs me when the guy with the Tippmann X7-turned-Tactical UMP-45 with M-203 grenade launcher and three kinds of tactical lights and a laser sight and faux commando bayonet (his other two friends have the same setup...) challanges my team and I to a match, then uses their Motorola XM-23 Tactical Model radios and complex hand signals to coordinate an attack on an abandoned position, then fall back into the newbie mindset of "OH CRAP SOMEONE'S SHOOTING AT ME!!!" when someone starts shooting back and curl into a ball in the corner of a bunker. Either that or adopt some sort of Rambo attitude and charge screaming into the fray.

Those are the things that annoy me. I'm sure there are a few others, and I'll be back to edit them...
Noah

CSU Rams Paintball

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:15 PM #70
mk6monygang

Kids that follow you
People who bonus ball
People who hog the field with their coach and it's a public field
mk6monygang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:16 PM #71
Kbug
Dookie

Kbug owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kbug has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kbug supports Empire
1. When refs don't ref
2. When someone talks all big and bad then get shot out by a kid with a rental after the first 5 seconds of the game.
3. When people judge someone by how much their gear costs.
4. When some jerk talks down to some 10 year old kid using a rental for his first time.
5. When sucky players just sit in the very back and yell for everyone else to move up.
Kbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:03 PM #72
Hinjin

Hinjin is playing at Living Legends V
Hinjin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Hinjin posts videos on PbNation
Hinjin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hinjin has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
All these people complaining on the forum...just play the game and enjoy it while you can @.@
Old 02-09-2012, 10:49 PM #73
92Y

92Y is playing at Living Legends V
92Y has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
92Y has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
92Y has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
People that dont get out no matter how many times you shoot them then complain that your guns too good.
92Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:55 PM #74
PBAdvantage

Annual Supporting Member
PBAdvantage plays in the APPA D5 division
1. People who are playing a rec ball game and yell at me or somebody else " get out" after they've shot me 3 or more times... It's rec ball.

2. People ( more commonly younger kids) who feel the need to start out with an ego11 that there parents bought them then proceed to stomp out rentals and new players but pout off the field after you out them with your old pump.

3. People who get all dressed out like they're going to play and NEVER DO they just sit around and walk their triggers all day talking about sweet gun colors and pro teams.
PBAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:13 AM #75
terfer

the parent pay a 1000 gun when he have 12 years old (yes I just have 18 and start to play at 15 but buy youre equipement you realise the responsability )

PBmtl +5 / -0 http://paintballmontreal.com/forum/v...e16178523599c4 (sorry that one are in french )
terfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:03 AM #76
tampaPBballa
VooDoo

tampaPBballa plays in the PSP
tampaPBballa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tampaPBballa plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nwyka View Post
1. Wipers. I'm so sick of playing against people that I see the ball break on, shoot them several times afterwards just to make sure, and they keep going with glaring hits on their bodies...

2. People who bring "Space-guns" to the woodsball field and refuse to cap them. Seriously, it's a woodsball field, I don't bring my paint grenades and LAWs to your speedball games! Have a little respect
2b. The same speedballers that destroy the newbies in the pitched 20-on-5 matches, then the kids go crying back to the bunker. Usually, my team and I play WITH the kids against the speedballers.

3. Bunker-ers. I hate getting lit up from 5-6 feet without a surrender option.

4. Trigger-happy renters. I've played against a good number of rental-toting gunslingers, and most of them being over-macho thirty-something guys with their 10 year-old sons, it's not a pretty sight to see them light each other up from point blank. Most often, the kid ends up crying, the dad ends up calling him names and belittling him until he quits, and all of his dad's friends end up laughing. Not to mention, the renters shoot through a few cases between games shooting at a target on the chrono range or a hundred yards across the field.

5. The newbie with $1000+ of new gear. I'm not bashing the newbies in the least. I started playing paintball with a gun I owned. Never touched a rental or anything before that. It's the newbies with the $1000 setups that they got for christmas after going paintballing for a friends birthday or something. Usually, I see a few regulars at my field. I see the newbie with a rental one week, the next month he doesn't come back, then he comes back with a brand new Timmy or Ego or Dangerous Power, with a $200 Ninja HPA tank, a $50 NXE pod pack, $100-150 worth of branded shirts and pants and gloves, and $80 Sly mask. I play against them, and they're no better with the new gun than they were with the rental. I go easy on them, of course, as it is important to me to keep players in the sport, but they usually go down easily and quickly from behind the piece of cover they've stayed behind the entire game.

6. The over-the-top Milsim-ers. I'm into Milsim as much as woodsball, but it still bugs me when the guy with the Tippmann X7-turned-Tactical UMP-45 with M-203 grenade launcher and three kinds of tactical lights and a laser sight and faux commando bayonet (his other two friends have the same setup...) challanges my team and I to a match, then uses their Motorola XM-23 Tactical Model radios and complex hand signals to coordinate an attack on an abandoned position, then fall back into the newbie mindset of "OH CRAP SOMEONE'S SHOOTING AT ME!!!" when someone starts shooting back and curl into a ball in the corner of a bunker. Either that or adopt some sort of Rambo attitude and charge screaming into the fray.

Those are the things that annoy me. I'm sure there are a few others, and I'll be back to edit them...
Noah
Do you ever have fun? Too much complaining is bad for the soul
tampaPBballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:14 AM #77
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Most annoying thing: people who show up but hardly play. If you're gonna be at the field, you better be one of the following (excluding staff): playing the dang game, pod boy/girl, or mom with a camera. Everyone else needs to leave, swear to jinkee.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:47 PM #78
crippy02
Dat Coonass

crippy02 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
crippy02 is for the Gunfight
crippy02 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
crippy02 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
crippy02 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbug View Post
1. When refs don't ref2. When someone talks all big and bad then get shot out by a kid with a rental after the first 5 seconds of the game.
3. When people judge someone by how much their gear costs.
4. When some jerk talks down to some 10 year old kid using a rental for his first time.
5. When sucky players just sit in the very back and yell for everyone else to move up.
This. /thread

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball

CK MAFIA
crippy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:59 PM #79
Hinjin

Hinjin is playing at Living Legends V
Hinjin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Hinjin posts videos on PbNation
Hinjin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hinjin has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by crippy02 View Post
This. /thread
Old 02-10-2012, 09:03 PM #80
stormtrooper123

stormtrooper123 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Getting shot by your own team hands down.
stormtrooper123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:18 AM #81
victimhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormtrooper123 View Post
Getting shot by your own team hands down.
don't you just hate it when that happens

Jeep Wrangler, the only way to travel
victimhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:02 AM #82
ascitiesburn122
AsCitiesBurn

ascitiesburn122 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ascitiesburn122 plays in the APPA beginner division
ascitiesburn122 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The guy who cries about the ref being ****ty when he's just out there doing his job and won't let you play against the rules so just starts **** talking the ref and how the course sucks because of that.
ascitiesburn122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:03 PM #83
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampaPBballa View Post
Do you ever have fun? Too much complaining is bad for the soul
I always have fun! If I don't, I stop playing. I listed a few observations (not complaints) that I have seen that makes the sport cease being fun. Don't get me wrong, I love paintball (my friends, siblings, parents, and every member of my extended family can attest to this... ), but there are a few things that bug me. I listed them there. No offense taken, I am many things but certainly not a complainer! I might be a little too verbose in my answers, though...
Noah

CSU Rams Paintball

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011

Last edited by 2nwyka : 03-18-2012 at 06:27 PM.
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:07 PM #84
WinfieldPB
We Are...... Marshall!

WinfieldPB owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
WinfieldPB owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
WinfieldPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WinfieldPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
we were all beginners at one time so just help the kids who are out there for the first time
WinfieldPB is offline   Reply With Quote