Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2011, 09:59 PM #1
yeahbuddyy
 
 
yeahbuddyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 805 SoCal
Question Feels capped.. Advice please

Had my infinity for a bit over a month now (Believe it is original infinity legend: It is a vegas heat legend if that helps) For some reason it just feels capped. When i shoot on semi it just seems to not go over a certain bps, and just doesn't seem to rip like other guns. Ive checked settings and everything and it doesn't look capped to me. Now some people might say its my fingers or something but ill shoot mine and then ill shoot one of my friends guns and they'll do the same and there guns just seem to rip so much harder. Got the trigger to where I like it as well so not really sure what the problem is.
yeahbuddyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2011, 10:12 PM #2
vnandez
VICTOR
 
vnandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
vnandez has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Do u have the stock WAS board or did u upgrad to the Tadao board. Highly suggest upgrading the board and work from there.
__________________
'To look behind or to look upfront is not as important as to look inside.' - Randolf Waldo Emerson
vnandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:28 PM #3
yeahbuddyy
 
 
yeahbuddyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 805 SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnandez View Post
Do u have the stock WAS board or did u upgrad to the Tadao board. Highly suggest upgrading the board and work from there.
still have the WAS and yea i know its just hard for me to justify spending over $100 when all i play is semi. And i actually think i fixed it by putting the gun on capped mode and just raising the cap really high. But for some reason when i dry fire the gun on eyes of mode its still capped. Its only uncapped if i keep eyes on and put something down the breach to dry fire... Strange
yeahbuddyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:16 PM #4
frankdatank
 
 
frankdatank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
frankdatank works for a Paintball manufacturer
frankdatank is playing at Living Legends III
frankdatank is playing at Living Legends V
frankdatank supports Pev's Paintball
With the stock WAS board, the ROF is capped with the eyes off.
__________________
sup'airball-national and regional tournament field builder since 2006

Infinity Legend tournament tech

NPPL/PSP certified referee
frankdatank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:40 PM #5
yeahbuddyy
 
 
yeahbuddyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 805 SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankdatank View Post
With the stock WAS board, the ROF is capped with the eyes off.
yea makes sense now.. strange. Seems like its capped on eye mode 3(monitors bolt/force mode) as well
yeahbuddyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:44 PM #6
vnandez
VICTOR
 
vnandez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
vnandez has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahbuddyy View Post
still have the WAS and yea i know its just hard for me to justify spending over $100 when all i play is semi. And i actually think i fixed it by putting the gun on capped mode and just raising the cap really high. But for some reason when i dry fire the gun on eyes of mode its still capped. Its only uncapped if i keep eyes on and put something down the breach to dry fire... Strange
The Tadao board goes for $50. Have fun with gun regardless, it's a great shooter.
__________________
'To look behind or to look upfront is not as important as to look inside.' - Randolf Waldo Emerson
vnandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:25 AM #7
yeahbuddyy
 
 
yeahbuddyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 805 SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnandez View Post
The Tadao board goes for $50. Have fun with gun regardless, it's a great shooter.
Trade in your old WAS board and
save $25!
Just purchase the Trade in option on the web site, send us your WAS board and get a new Tadao Board for only
$100!

straight from website without sending in old WAS board its $125. Can you please show me where you can get them for $50? I have yet to seen one used sold on any forum either.

Last edited by yeahbuddyy : 10-24-2011 at 01:31 AM.
yeahbuddyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:57 PM #8
Txvman
AKA Kodiak
 
Txvman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Fayetteville, NC
 has been a member for 10 years
Straight from the website:

Upgrade your Legend
with the
Tadao Stock Board
$50!

FYI, this is the "stock" Tadao board, NOT the Musashi 7 Tadao upgrade board.

Last edited by Txvman : 11-07-2011 at 10:04 PM.
Txvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:46 PM #9
yeahbuddyy
 
 
yeahbuddyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 805 SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txvman View Post
Straight from the website:

Upgrade your Legend
with the
Tadao Stock Board
$50!

FYI, this is the "stock" Tadao board, NOT the Musashi 7 Tadao upgrade board.
pretty sure thats old from when they had WAS boards in them and for people that were buying brand new legends meaning add $50 so 350+50 and you get the tadao board in there instead of WAS
yeahbuddyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump