Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-02-2011, 06:32 PM #1
ldpb12
Team Rocket Power

ldpb12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ldpb12 plays in the APPA beginner division
Central PA

Looking for some players around the central pa area to play with. I mainly play at Wanna Play Paintball which is in dillsburg. Lemme know if you are interested.

Team Rocket Power
ldpb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2011, 10:16 PM #2
empir3lax
Stay Thirsty My Friends

empir3lax plays in the PSP
empir3lax owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
empir3lax supports Pev's Paintball
empir3lax plays in the APPA D4 division
empir3lax has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldpb12 View Post
Looking for some players around the central pa area to play with. I mainly play at Wanna Play Paintball which is in dillsburg. Lemme know if you are interested.
When are you there

Syndicate
Best Paintball Field in Central PA!
empir3lax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:23 PM #3
liquidfiretibby

Annual Supporting Member
liquidfiretibby is BST Legit
liquidfiretibby plays in the PSP
liquidfiretibby owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
liquidfiretibby posts videos on PbNation
liquidfiretibby plays in the APPA D4 division
liquidfiretibby has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
^^ditto

i'm at roundtop every sunday with at least 1 if not 3 other guys. we have season passes there.

we pretty much refuse to play at wannaplay at this point. between the 30 min wait after each game, the whining/crying kids, no airball ever, and, besides Shmo, an overall bad attitude, we just cant stand it there anymore

i might go there this sunday for the re-sched zombie scenario, but when we asked the owner about it last week, all he could tell us was "i just wanna sell paint n air and not deal with it"....theres the aforementioned bad attitude.

def come to roundtop tho. marvin the owner is cool. the refs are cool and keep the games going. they have 2 nice speedball/airball fields and they actually let us play on them! lol
liquidfiretibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:06 PM #4
DethWshBkr

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidfiretibby View Post
^^ditto

i'm at roundtop every sunday with at least 1 if not 3 other guys. we have season passes there.

we pretty much refuse to play at wannaplay at this point. between the 30 min wait after each game, the whining/crying kids, no airball ever, and, besides Shmo, an overall bad attitude, we just cant stand it there anymore

i might go there this sunday for the re-sched zombie scenario, but when we asked the owner about it last week, all he could tell us was "i just wanna sell paint n air and not deal with it"....theres the aforementioned bad attitude.

def come to roundtop tho. marvin the owner is cool. the refs are cool and keep the games going. they have 2 nice speedball/airball fields and they actually let us play on them! lol

Interesting, have we played together before then?
We usually go to Roundtop, and do our team practices with free reign on the large airball field (which is set up by one of the guys on our team)
Old 11-03-2011, 05:47 AM #5
ldpb12
Team Rocket Power

Yea ive been to roundtop before aswell, i go everyweekend and planned on hittin wannaplay up this weekend just for the fact i have some extra paint i need shot.

Team Rocket Power
Old 11-03-2011, 10:29 PM #6
liquidfiretibby

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethWshBkr View Post
Interesting, have we played together before then?
We usually go to Roundtop, and do our team practices with free reign on the large airball field (which is set up by one of the guys on our team)
prob have then. my names mike. i go with justin. we played with some guys on the airball fields one day that were up there practicing, i cant remember names tho, sorry. one dude had a camera tripod contraption he was playing with. other dude was sleeveless most of the day. i sold him some batteries for his hopper.....im assuming it was you guys

you gonna be back anytime soon? havent seen ya up there since, but as i said earlier, i'm only there sundays
Old 11-03-2011, 10:45 PM #7
ukassassin69

ukassassin69 helped look for balloons
ukassassin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ukassassin69 supports Team VICIOUS
ukassassin69 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
^^ditto

Hate much?
ukassassin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:15 AM #8
DethWshBkr

Quote:
prob have then. my names mike. i go with justin. we played with some guys on the airball fields one day that were up there practicing, i cant remember names tho, sorry. one dude had a camera tripod contraption he was playing with. other dude was sleeveless most of the day. i sold him some batteries for his hopper.....im assuming it was you guys

you gonna be back anytime soon? havent seen ya up there since, but as i said earlier, i'm only there sundays

Probably was us, with the GoPros. Just playing around. We should be back sometime here shortly. Been a while since we have been out, just so much other stuff going on! We have been taking it easy this year, and letting everyone gather themselves. Next year we plan on hitting it up pretty solidly, and should have our entire 10-11 man team there pretty consistently. We're hoping to get some teams out to practice on a regular basis too. We've found a couple teams that are very interested in having a field to themselves all day long!

Last edited by DethWshBkr : 11-04-2011 at 01:20 AM.
DethWshBkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:17 AM #9
DethWshBkr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukassassin69 View Post
Hate much?
He's not the only one that says that.

It is becoming more and more frequent to hear exactly what he said.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:13 PM #10
ukassassin69

Maybe you should go sometime instead of going off of hearsay.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:18 PM #11
DethWshBkr

Quote:
Maybe you should go sometime instead of going off of hearsay.

Have.
Don't go very much because of the same thing.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:18 PM #12
ukassassin69

Ok good sir
Old 11-04-2011, 12:56 PM #13
liquidfiretibby

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Hate much?
always, lol jk

the first time i went to wannaplay this summer, i loved it. also, i was disappointed with my first trip to roundtop and didnt plan on going back. i kept going to wannaplay, and my experience became worse each time i went.

to add to my negativity about them....i dropped off an old impulse at their shop friday for them to fix. it was just an air issue. i asked if i could have it back in two days to use, was told that prob wouldnt be a problem since he was pretty sure he had the parts. then we had the nice snowstorm and im assuming they were closed. no big deal. yesterday i called them since i still hadnt heard anything about my gun. i got the wonderful answer of, "oh, we havent even looked at it yet. we lost the slip or something i dunno, but yea we'll get to it..." nice guys.........

if wannaplay wants to cut down on the downtalk in the community, they need to get their act together. i've inquired about the zombie scenario a few times with little to no response. i tried to register for their forum about a month ago. but they have to activate it manually, which they have not done.

sure roundtop doesnt fix guns or have 4.5k air yet, but its a better atmosphere. the people working seem to want to be there. they keep games flowing. they let you play the fields YOU want to play, not where the ref wants to play. they almost always have multiple groups playing, instead of one huge one. and they give a **** when u have problems and/or suggestions.

anyway, i'll be at roundtop sunday pending any catastrophic events if anyone wants to play and not sit in the parking lot most of the day
Old 11-04-2011, 01:24 PM #14
ukassassin69

I'm going to let this be. Never had any problem with wpp, never tried round top so nothing to say on that. Op There will be a few people out this Saturday.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:20 PM #15
Shmozzor

Shmozzor donated to help Peyton Trent
Just remember this is ldpb12 thread which was made to find players in the central pa area to play with. Not a thread to bash on other fields.

Sorry to hear that you had a not so pleasant time at WPP.

And liquidfiretibby, This is Shmo. Also the one that answered the phone yesterday and said as stated:
Quote:
"oh, we havent even looked at it yet. we lost the slip or something i dunno, but yea we'll get to it..."
The slip got knocked off and fell to the bottom of the gun rack. Sorry I could not find it right away when you called. I will be looking at it today and hope to have it fixed by tomorrow for you.

Thanks,
Shmo.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:51 PM #16
svmeyer
Hillbilly DeLUXE

Annual Supporting Member
svmeyer plays in the PSP
svmeyer supports our troops
svmeyer plays in the APPA D4 division
svmeyer is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
svmeyer supports DLX Technology
svmeyer supports Empire
Where is round top located? I've never heard of it......

Also, OP, I'm located in pretty much the center of PA (lock haven), there isn't much here lol

Slime Green with Camo accent Luxe 2.0 F/S/T

WTB Luxe Parts!!
I'm looking for field gear: pods, tanks, bunkers, everything!!!
PMGWC / / Luxe Mob / /BST Elite/ /Shocker Owners/ /Ego Mafia/ /AGG Mafia/ /KGB MOB
svmeyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:40 AM #17
E3EJvilla
Team Horde

E3EJvilla owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
E3EJvilla plays in the APPA beginner division
E3EJvilla has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Talking Central pa

Ill be at roundtop on sunday.... Probably 11 to close
E3EJvilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:09 PM #18
DethWshBkr

Quote:
Originally Posted by svmeyer View Post
Where is round top located? I've never heard of it......

It is Ski Roundtop. (skiroundtop.com) in Lewisberry.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not the most "ornate" facility, but there are a few decent woods fields (three nice ones), what we call "Mario Land" - almost like a pipe field, a concrete wall field, a "castle", a "town", and a small airball field and a large airball field.

The large airball field is set-up by the one guy on our team usually, and we try to set it up to match either EPL layouts, or another layout as bunkers allow. Pretty much NO ONE uses the airball fields, so if you only have three or four guys, it is doubtful you will have any airball games. Woods, there are a few groups that show up there that take woodsball pretty seriously, and can put up for some fun games.
As far as hardcore games, probably not going to happen on a regular basis unfortunately. Since we got our team up to size, we have the ability now to do 5on5's on the airball field.

Last edited by DethWshBkr : 11-05-2011 at 12:18 PM.
DethWshBkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:00 PM #19
ldpb12
Team Rocket Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmozzor View Post
Just remember this is ldpb12 thread which was made to find players in the central pa area to play with. Not a thread to bash on other fields.

Sorry to hear that you had a not so pleasant time at WPP.

And liquidfiretibby, This is Shmo. Also the one that answered the phone yesterday and said as stated:

The slip got knocked off and fell to the bottom of the gun rack. Sorry I could not find it right away when you called. I will be looking at it today and hope to have it fixed by tomorrow for you.

Thanks,
Shmo.
Im guessing your kyle from the pro shop, thanks for getting back on point. But im the kid that brought the poison ego that you sent to P.E. for a new reg . Ive also played with you a few times you might remember me. Names Garrett and go to WPP alot.

Team Rocket Power
Old 11-05-2011, 01:39 PM #20
liquidfiretibby

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethWshBkr View Post
It is Ski Roundtop. (skiroundtop.com) in Lewisberry.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not the most "ornate" facility, but there are a few decent woods fields (three nice ones), what we call "Mario Land" - almost like a pipe field, a concrete wall field, a "castle", a "town", and a small airball field and a large airball field.

The large airball field is set-up by the one guy on our team usually, and we try to set it up to match either EPL layouts, or another layout as bunkers allow. Pretty much NO ONE uses the airball fields, so if you only have three or four guys, it is doubtful you will have any airball games. Woods, there are a few groups that show up there that take woodsball pretty seriously, and can put up for some fun games.
As far as hardcore games, probably not going to happen on a regular basis unfortunately. Since we got our team up to size, we have the ability now to do 5on5's on the airball field.
you forgot d-day and large woods
lately ive seen more walk ons playing airball, but they usually only play with the people in their group. they refuse to play with us because all they see are our jerseys n assume were pro, lol. but we try to session them as much as we can. so if u come tmw, expect to play some speedball
Old 11-05-2011, 01:46 PM #21
ldpb12
Team Rocket Power

Quote:
you forgot d-day and large woods
lately ive seen more walk ons playing airball, but they usually only play with the people in their group. they refuse to play with us because all they see are our jerseys n assume were pro, lol. but we try to session them as much as we can. so if u come tmw, expect to play some speedball
the only reason i wont be going to roundtop this week is because i have some dxs that needs shot (whole case) and wannaplay is like the only BYOP field nearby. Next weekend however my 3 man team will be there to practice for the 3 man tournament at wannaplay on the 20th of november. Lemme know if some of you guys wanna play airball the 13th with 3 v 3.

Team Rocket Power
ReplyRegional Ups