Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-02-2011, 06:51 AM #1
SplatterSpice

Question Is the Azodin Blitz a good gun?

I'm a beginner and looking for my first paintball gun. I've heard about the Azodin Blitz and am thinking about buying it.
Is this gun good for a beginner?
Is it good quality for the price?(not just a piece of plastic junk)
How's the performance?
SplatterSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2011, 11:22 AM #2
legalgunsrule
Former owner of Coop

The blitz is a great gun for the money, you have some features that higher end guns have in a beginner platform. The gun is electronic and has eyes to prevent the gun from chopping paint at higher rates of fire. The gun also comes with an inline regulator to keep the pressure consistent for improved accuracy. The gun can run off either Co2 or HPA but HPA is definitely the better option. The guns performance will be at its best with HPA. Also the gun has an autococker threaded barrel so if you buy an upgraded barrel it will be compatible with most of your options if you choose to upgrade in the future. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can.
Aurora IL 60505

legalgunsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:03 PM #3
SplatterSpice

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalgunsrule View Post
The blitz is a great gun for the money, you have some features that higher end guns have in a beginner platform. The gun is electronic and has eyes to prevent the gun from chopping paint at higher rates of fire. The gun also comes with an inline regulator to keep the pressure consistent for improved accuracy. The gun can run off either Co2 or HPA but HPA is definitely the better option. The guns performance will be at its best with HPA. Also the gun has an autococker threaded barrel so if you buy an upgraded barrel it will be compatible with most of your options if you choose to upgrade in the future. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks, What's a good affordable compressed air/hpa tank I can get?
SplatterSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:21 PM #4
legalgunsrule
Former owner of Coop

Compressed air tanks range in price from roughly $50-$180. Your cheapest option would be a 48 ci 3000 psi bottle. While being you cheapest option you will most likely replace it down the road if you continue playing the sport. If you plan to keep playing and have the funds buying a carbon fiber 4500 psi bottle will save you in the long run cause you won't by the 48 ci bottle to only replace it down the road with the lighter carbon fiber bottle.
Aurora IL 60505

legalgunsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:29 PM #5
xeorogue

you can get an hpa off discountpaintball for like 30 bucks while the carbon fiber 4500's will run you about 120-140.

Dont forget a new loader, 20bps is no bueno with a shake and shoot.
xeorogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:34 PM #6
Kope606

Kope606 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Search the Buy sell trade area of the forum, for a used 4500psi setup. I started out with a 67/3000 tank but it was so freaking heavy so i got a used 68/4500 for 70$...much nicer.
Kope606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:59 PM #7
rdpb196

rdpb196 plays in the PSP
rdpb196 is playing at Living Legends VII
rdpb196 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
rdpb196 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
it is a good gun if you know how to maintain it
Old 02-19-2012, 10:44 AM #8
General.stroker

Te azodin blitz is a great gun for the money. That was my first paintball gun. Some say that they leak right out of the box but I never had any problems with that. Only a screw fell out on mine so I just tightened everything up
General.stroker is offline   Reply With Quote