Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-12-2003, 09:17 PM #1
RAZDAWG22

has been a member for 10 years
Mars EVO / EVO LT

Another Marker Question.

What info do you guys/gals on Armotech guns? Specifically the Mars EVO or Mars EVO LT (what a sweet looking marker).

I am looking for a good mid-level gun that can be used all around (rec, speedball). I plan to spend around $300.00

Thanks!
Old 12-13-2003, 04:54 AM #2
Xnuke
Banned

Go with one of the PMI Piranha's or Spyders

http://shorepaintballsupplies.com/kinin.html

Call the store or PM us with any questions
Old 12-14-2003, 06:43 AM #3
ArmoMatt311
Armotech Warsensor dealer

EVO would be a great marker for you.. you can usually get them for about $250ish.. the extra money could go for a hopper to keep up with this bad boy. This markers has great stock barrel .. no need to upgrade. mostly low pressure internals.. eccept for the bolt.. which there is an upgrade for. fully electronic .. trigger pull is compared to the angel . what do you want to know about it?.. i have one and I love it!.. check out other peoples markers and info on the EVO series markers here http://matt311.distributionmxpaintball.com/
Old 01-01-2004, 02:05 PM #4
mushuboy007
t-jew

i owned a mars evo, i had nothing but problems with it, the gun sucks. Very hard to walk trigger, leaks all of the time, misfires even with the gun off, slow rate of fire.......... i hated it, and dont get any spyder or pirana, get a bushmaster bko, only about $40 more, but its way worth it. everything is better about the bko. also armotech has the worst customer service i have ever dealt with. takes months to get your gun back from the company, and when i got mine back for the 2nd time it still wasnt fixed. I HATED THIS MARKER, if you want to talk to me about it just look in my signiture and talk to me on aim. thanks
Old 01-01-2004, 11:32 PM #5
ArmoMatt311

mushboy.. i wish you would have sold it to me for cheap.. so I could have made it do what its supposed to do..

first of all.. the "slow rate of fire" .. well if you would have took the grip panel off and turned both dip switches to the up position.. you would be shooting 13bps which is pretty darn fast if you ask me...

Then all the "leaks" you had.. well if you would have tightened all the fittings down you probably wouldnt have had leaks.. armotech dosent send there guns tighten due to shipping movement.....

these "misfires" you have.. well these are usually caused by a crappy battery.. try a fresh battery.. and use the java 9.6 .. if that dosent work maybe adjust the sear.. yeah! you can adjust the sear on the EVO .. not a lot of markers can do that!

Also the "poor customer serive" you say you had.. well im sure ou bought the gun a while back from the .Com site.. and .. well.. im not going to go into this right now.. but try armotech.us ... great customer service!!

so if anyone else just hates there marker like mushboy.. please tell me first Ill buy it off of yeah real cheap since its such a "sucky" gun
Old 01-02-2004, 02:02 AM #6
mushuboy007
t-jew

y the Fu** are you supporting armotech? they make a horrible product, and o yeah 13 bps is insanely slow... i own a dragon timmy with Was 2.6 and i shoot in the 20's thats right take your crappy mars evo and put it in your rectum and thrust in and out constantly. yes you will enjoy the feel of the mars evo when its poking you in the ***. i know way more about spyder clones and such then you do, trust me, this gun is crap, i went through 5 cupseals and about 3 valves to get this gun working properly... eat it biotch. armotech makes a horrible product, horrible customer service, and is extremely hard to find their guns....... o yeah did i mention that i used a 9.6 vt battery....yeah thats right dumba**... this gun is a wast of money, no one should buy it....... PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT........ O WAIT YOU STICK IT IN YOUR ***..........

WOOOOOT TOOOOOT DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRSTUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGAAYYYYYYYYYY YYPIECCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT TT....................YES..............YOU........ ........LIKE.............MEN...................... ..
Old 01-02-2004, 04:30 AM #7
crpydy
Columbia SC

huh?
Old 01-02-2004, 08:10 AM #8
ArmoMatt311

sorry crpydy.. just another idiot..... ignore him

hes just mad b/c he spent thousands of dollars for a marker when he had a $200 marker that did the same thing and was just as good.

Last edited by ArmoMatt311 : 01-02-2004 at 08:12 AM.