Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-14-2011, 11:33 AM #22
MethodKC

MethodKC owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MethodKC has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstAllEnemies92 View Post
You didn't think D.N.C. and Kamo were exceptional "beginners"? I'd like your opinion, bc if they weren't, I guess I need to get used to it. I'm not really complaining, I just want to play with people close to my same experience level.
I don't want to clutter up a thread for what looks like a great event, so I will not turn it negative by responding to being called sandbaggers, but I will say thank you for calling us "exceptional beginners". I played for Kamo and can say no one on that team had played more then 2 tournaments in the last five years. The difference is we practiced and practiced hard. We are moving on from beginners tournaments as we combined with DNC and are moving to more competitive events. We needed a check on where we were and since there were 3 of us and we we below all the requirements we played.

You did very well against us and will continue to do well in these as you guys practice and play more. This event looks like it will get the people that want to get better and get some tournament experience and is run by some great people so best of luck to you guys and I hope my explanation of "exceptional beginners" helps
DIRT NAP CREW #9

Jaegers Subsurface Paintball

Last edited by MethodKC : 11-14-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Spelling
MethodKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:09 AM #23
Carden260

Annual Supporting Member
Carden260 plays in the PSP
Carden260 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Carden260 plays in the APPA D3 division
Well I can say I played exceptionally ****ty last sunday... Does that count for anything????
Carden260 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups