Old 10-29-2011, 12:45 PM #1
proto_oli
INERTIA

proto_oli plays in the PSP
proto_oli supports DLX Technology
2 pair of Dye armpads/1 Empire armpads/1 pair of Dye kneepads

Rules-
For Sale or Trade
You'll ship first unless your feedback takes a dump on mine (25+ more than mine)
I ship by USPS Priority or FirstClass with Delivery Confirmation
Paypal ONLY

Prices are O.B.O
Trades are welcome, all offers will be contemplated.

Dye armpads XL
$50 shipped
Almost NIB condition, have never seen a day of play

both kinda tore up when I tried to put 'em on.. so I was stuck with having to buy 'em.. FML and the dont quite fit me.. but alas, its a small tear and doesnt affect safety or performance, it actually helps with grabbing and pulling the armpad..

Dye Camo armpads XXL
$35 shipped
These have seen about 2 months worth of play, washed after every single day of use. One pad is missing the pinky loop, other has a tear
See pics for more details on condition

Empire zN pads XL
$25
These have been used and abused for 2 seasons but still in really good shape. I cut off the glove thingy because it felt very uncomfortable on my thumb. No tears

Dye C8 kneepads XL
$25
These have also been used and abused, but still great shape. One of the strap loops is pretty torn (see pics)

Advertisement
Old 07-28-2012, 01:49 PM #2
danman01

danman01 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
danman01 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey ill take the empire elbow pads for $20 shipped LMK
danman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.