PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-28-2011, 09:43 AM #1
MagFan
Schoolin' Fools Since '98

What's the value of a V1 Airwalk?

Long story short, I preordered a V1 Airwalk back when Jay and Joe were designing them and had always planned on using it to make a pneumag. Well, that was some years ago, and I still don't have a pneumag. I believe only 28 were made in the first run, and 4 of those Jay kept for himself. I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

I have been thinking about selling it. My Honda needs a new timing belt, and that's pretty costly in today's economy. IF I were to sell it (that is a BIG if), how much would I be likely to get for it?
Joshua 24:15
"But if you don't want to serve the Lord, you must choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

~PROUD member of the NRA~
MagFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2011, 11:27 AM #2
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
Depends on how fast you want to move it... If you can hold out a while someone someone will pick it up close to what your asking. Also will depend on where you sell it, I sell most of my mag stuff on AO. Not to much call for mag stuff here on nation. As for a price its hard telling saw one bout a year ago on here for 150 and I don't think it ever sold. They are very nice frames I have one also, just make sure it goes to a good home. And if you really need to move it pm me and I might want another
inmylife2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:36 AM #3
Walking Stick
Inline Mechs

The range I've seen is $85-165.
- ICD Desert Fox vertical ASA
- AirStar Nova/SuperNova foregrip
- NW QDs
- Model 98 accessories: AirTipps, Hypur, BSI, JMJ, InnovativeWrks
- Automag accessories: "RENTAL" valve, PTP Red Nights Micromag, black Galatic Systemz Z-body
Walking Stick is offline   Reply With Quote