Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-24-2012, 09:12 PM #211
FreakyFrame

FreakyFrame owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
****ing pandas piss me off..... why would you change a game when it tried to be mature blood gore war and **** to ****ING PANDAS im over this game i cant wait for D3
Old 01-25-2012, 01:20 PM #212
Alan777
Tree Fitty

It was never a gore game really. I agree on the D3 part though, I can't ****ing wait.
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Alan777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:35 PM #213
Matt.is.back2011
Urban Warfare

bahahahahahaaha Mysts of Pandoria lololololol

Blizzard failed hard with the storyline of WarCraft. Took a hard right in the wrong direction so they could cash out for good on this tailspin of a franchise.

Maybe if they make a warcraft 4, they'll just ignore the lulzy plot lines they added with the MMO portion of Wc.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:55 PM #214
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
bahahahahahaaha Mysts of Pandoria lololololol

Blizzard failed hard with the storyline of WarCraft. Took a hard right in the wrong direction so they could cash out for good on this tailspin of a franchise.

Maybe if they make a warcraft 4, they'll just ignore the lulzy plot lines they added with the MMO portion of Wc.
only way i would even bother buying wc4 is if they started off at where frozen throne ended and ignored everything after BC in the warcraft story line.

and they made the game not ****ing terrible and lowered the amount of micro to a more starcrafty level
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:07 PM #215
nk707
2010 year of big sean

you guys are such sad people

keep that respect, give me my mother ****ing check- chip the ripper

"life is a tragedy to those who feel, and a comedy to those who think"
nk707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:13 PM #216
bubba0315

It's a little different when you weren't late to the show and actually saw how good WoW could be. You didn't watch as the game went from something amazing to a pile of complete ****. Don't worry, I'm sure you're having fun though so that's all that matters right?
bubba0315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:40 PM #217
gun slayer
Yes, I'm an *******.

gun slayer is a Supporting Member
gun slayer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...m-Warcraft-Art

Q1 2011 - 600,000 subscribers lost
Q2 2011 - 300,000 subscribers lost
Q3 2011 - 800,000 subscribers lost

bye bye WoW...
Old 01-25-2012, 06:17 PM #218
nk707
2010 year of big sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba0315 View Post
It's a little different when you weren't late to the show and actually saw how good WoW could be. You didn't watch as the game went from something amazing to a pile of complete ****. Don't worry, I'm sure you're having fun though so that's all that matters right?
I started when the game started, even raided a bit at 60, didn't play at all during BC though

Old 01-25-2012, 07:42 PM #219
DayoftheGreek
I hate you

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun slayer View Post
Im sure the next expansion will change that.

playable pandas and pokemon battles......REALLY?

wow blizz...wow....
At least they just didn't add cut-scenes and try and sell you a whole new game.

1/30/08: I was there when the plane flew but everyone was still stupid.
DayoftheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:48 PM #220
bubba0315

Right, because recycling content is the obvious better alternative. Or maybe it's the 15 minute gear checks. Or the sit in capitol cities for extended periods of time so you can be teleported to an instance full of bads and trolls. Hm, remembering all these perks really makes me want to resub.

Oh wait.

Last edited by bubba0315 : 01-25-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:43 PM #221
nk707
2010 year of big sean

i honestly think the only reason wow is going to die is because of all the negitive people that play it. first people want more content, then they want more kinds of content, then they want the game to be how it used to be, then blizzard remakes old stuff to make people happy, then its recycled content. blizzard cant win with a community like the one who plays wow.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:57 PM #222
bubba0315

recycling content is not making it "how it used to be." that's not what they were going for, and if that was their answer then they deserve to lose all their subs.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:52 AM #223
nk707
2010 year of big sean

Your right. They went for the nostalgia effect. I just meant that they had too many subs for too long and they couldn't keep everyone happy. But they tried too and ended up screwing it for some people who got mad, went to forums and said wows dead.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:12 PM #224
tatersalad113
**** All You Hoes.

tatersalad113 supports Team VICIOUS
tatersalad113 supports Team VICIOUS
tatersalad113 posts videos on PbNation
tatersalad113 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Well see when it drops i suppose.
XBL:Tottyshotyou
FAT BALLERS CLUB
tatersalad113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:50 PM #225
Matt.is.back2011
Urban Warfare

Dude, I played WC2 as a kid, and played WC3/TFT later when they came out. The stories were awesome.

****ing pandas with the experience tree as "brewmaster" is a god-damn joke, no matter how you slice it.

Pandoria isn't mentioned in any lore before WoW came along and Blizzard started turning the game from legit, awesome back story, to "lol, panda's r grate!" Blizzard is just pandering to the lowest hanging fruits of society (this being you) in order to maximize revenue on this cash cow before everyone dip sets out of it for good.

Pandoria will be the final straw that breaks the camel's back. Blizzard is still capable of making awesome games (in case you haven't played SCII), so hopefully if they go back to the RTS game type, they will start after the Frozen Throne, and proceed from there.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:51 PM #226
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

pandaria is in the lore in the WC series but like, barely. there were so many better story lines to go down for this next expansion but they are just milking it, sargeras for one.

they also ruined a bunch of story lines they could have used in the last 2 xpacs. made azjol'nerub into a crappy 5 man, the whole burning legion caverns of time crap into a 5man, ignored azshara (sp) outside of a crappy 5man. emerald dream was killed, looks like the nozdormu story was killed...like wtf who they hell hired these story artists?

after ulduar (only redeeming factor in any of the last 2 xpacs imo) the game went to complete trash.

not a fan of diablo series, sc is alright but i haven't played it in months and the wc series is meh at best gameplay wise. i would be surprised if i ever buy another blizz game, maybe the sc xpac but i doubt it.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:58 PM #227
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nk707 View Post
Your right. They went for the nostalgia effect. I just meant that they had too many subs for too long and they couldn't keep everyone happy. But they tried too and ended up screwing it for some people who got mad, went to forums and said wows dead.
It's not like people just "got mad and went to the forums". They have a lot of legitimate arguments. I started playing at the beginning of wotlk and stopped after killing Lich King, then started again for Cata and made it halfway through the first raids heroic modes before my guild broke up and I quit again. Even in that small time span, it gets stale quick.

Nobody wants a new dragon or faceless one with zero backstory as a raid boss. Hungry is right, there are so many awesome storylines they could have used for an expansion but they just didn't.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:42 PM #228
Insperation
Agro Cragg

With the economy so bad 15 bucks a month was getting too strenuous. :dodge:

The last raid with a real epic feel was AQ40 for me. But I didn't raid BC so I cant comment on them. Things went down hill it seemed and most people I knew were in denial of that and kept playing but it was getting dull. Also they made leveling too quick. It isnt like leveling is supposed to be a major/minor inconvenience it is part of the game. Its not like the real game is at max level, there is so much to do before that it isnt even funny.
Insperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:47 PM #229
nk707
2010 year of big sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
Dude, I played WC2 as a kid, and played WC3/TFT later when they came out. The stories were awesome.

****ing pandas with the experience tree as "brewmaster" is a god-damn joke, no matter how you slice it.

Pandoria isn't mentioned in any lore before WoW came along and Blizzard started turning the game from legit, awesome back story, to "lol, panda's r grate!" Blizzard is just pandering to the lowest hanging fruits of society (this being you) in order to maximize revenue on this cash cow before everyone dip sets out of it for good.

Pandoria will be the final straw that breaks the camel's back. Blizzard is still capable of making awesome games (in case you haven't played SCII), so hopefully if they go back to the RTS game type, they will start after the Frozen Throne, and proceed from there.
imo wow died the same why hiphop died, not because it actually got worse just because it became more popular and the old heads didnt like it, so they all said hiphop is dead long enough that it died. but thanks for sneaking in that little shot at me, cock smoker

Old 01-26-2012, 06:25 PM #230
Captain A v2.0
Whatevs

Annual Supporting Member
Captain A v2.0 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insperation View Post
With the economy so bad 15 bucks a month was getting too strenuous. :dodge:

The last raid with a real epic feel was AQ40 for me. But I didn't raid BC so I cant comment on them. Things went down hill it seemed and most people I knew were in denial of that and kept playing but it was getting dull. Also they made leveling too quick. It isnt like leveling is supposed to be a major/minor inconvenience it is part of the game. Its not like the real game is at max level, there is so much to do before that it isnt even funny.
I played and raided end game (spending some time in top 100 US guilds) from vanilla through WotLK and by far my favorite content was BC, specifically BT and Sunwell pre-nerf. That patch late in Sunwell that removed attunements, nerfed bosses (Muru comes to mind) and made gear super easy to get via badges/tokens whatever they were killed it for me.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:47 AM #231
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by nk707 View Post
imo wow died the same why hiphop died, not because it actually got worse just because it became more popular and the old heads didnt like it, so they all said hiphop is dead long enough that it died. but thanks for sneaking in that little shot at me, cock smoker
no, just no.

you are right, wow did get worse just like hiphop because it turned into a steaming pile of ****, just like modern mainstream hiphop.

such a terrible comparison