Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-10-2010, 10:32 PM #1
Juztyn
Conebone69

Juztyn is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Free GW and LOTRO item codes!

Well I was throwing away some old PC Gamer magazines the other day, and noticed a few of them had some loot codes.

The first is for Guild Wars. This item is for the miniature Asura pet.
Code: 4HHQR-4QF4F-QPJ4N-M8BDK-P4766

"To unlock: At the log-in, click "Create Account or Enter Access Key". Enter the code. Type /special in the chat panel, Retrieve the item."

Next is for Lord of the Rings Online. The 2 items are The Fallen Star of Gil-Galad, and War Cloak of Isildur.
Code: T3R9Y-YYQ9Q-Z3QZM-7A43A-7QQNK

Says to visit www.lotro.com/pcgbonus, but that link doesn't work anymore, so that code might not be valid anymore.

Enjoy!

XBL = Khorrupt
Juztyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2010, 12:44 AM #2
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

Haha thanks a ton for the GW key ^^

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:59 PM #3
LOTROLIFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juztyn View Post
Well I was throwing away some old PC Gamer magazines the other day, and noticed a few of them had some loot codes.

"To unlock: At the log-in, click "Create Account or Enter Access Key". Enter the code. Type /special in the chat panel, Retrieve the item."

Next is for Lord of the Rings Online. The 2 items are The Fallen Star of Gil-Galad, and War Cloak of Isildur.

Says to visit www.lotro.com/pcgbonus, but that link doesn't work anymore, so that code might not be valid anymore.

Enjoy!
What was it 6-7 years after posting this, I found this post through google and decided to give that code a try and it worked for me. Thank you very much for the code! I also got Waybread of Imladris
LOTROLIFER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:05 PM #4
LOTROLIFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juztyn View Post

Enjoy!
I am a LOTRO lifetime subscriber and I thank you for the code as it did work after all those years! amazing!
I also got Waybread of Imladris from it thanks, always wanted that cloak for cosmetic and the star of Gil-Galad for roleplaying semantics. The waybread was a surprise bonus.

Thanks again.
LOTROLIFER is offline   Reply With Quote