Community Focus

Old 01-28-2016, 08:37 PM #1
Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam supports DLX Technology
Jaiofspam supports Shocker RSX
Jaiofspam supports Ninja Paintball
critical impact sft trigger potentional issue

hello all,

this subforum is pretty dead but thought id throw this out there as there really is no other place to go lol. just recently obtained a nerve and put in a critical sft trigger and noticed im unable to to back the trigger plate. for those who dont know what im talking about, its the plate that rest above the pretravel adjustment to prevent the trigger from hitting the eye ribbon. as of right now i have the pretravel screw removed and nothing could possibly damage the eye ribbon but i was curious is this a common problem or non-issue? i see several folks swapping out the stock frame for a ton ton or nxt frame... wondering if they shared the same worries as i.
Jaiofspam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2016, 08:19 AM #2
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Boss
Most shocker based frames don't even use that plate so I think it would be a non issue. The TON TON frame does use that plate and the NXT frame is just a whole different animal using a different trigger and all so that would definitely not be an issue.

If I recall those frames have that plate because they sit deeper and needed it because the screw would be to short otherwise.
jim4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:39 PM #3
Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam supports DLX Technology
Jaiofspam supports Shocker RSX
Jaiofspam supports Ninja Paintball
it was a non issue with the critical trigger but turns out the plate is there to protect the eye ribbon from damage via trigger pre travel adjustment screw lol
Jaiofspam is offline   Reply With Quote