Old 12-13-2012, 12:01 PM #1870
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post
If you call blowing another guy or acting like a girl the "epitome of social culture" then i think we just disagree on what culture is.

My halfbrother is gay. He is a total pansy,germaphobe, has a little gay dog he carries around like he is paris hilton or something ,poor work ethic(although that isnt really a gay trait i dont think).He is anything but a "MAN". He has us wash our wands before we touch the lame little dog.(not that i touch it anyway). Any sort of physical work makes him almost cry, he doesnt get along with anyone including his gay boyfriend,who is a girlish himself but a far better person.So we invited him to our house for thanksgiving.After acting like a total puss** the whole time came the last straw.Im coooking dinner and our grandfather who lives with me comes walking down the stairs. He isnt supposed to do that by himself.So i ask "shirly" (as i call him)to help his own grandfather down the last few steps so he doesnt fall. Well "shirly"refuses and says he isnt properly trained.I flippped out and threw that looser out.Before hand i made sure he knew what i thought of him.Basicaly i consider him a total disgrace and he makes me sick.The rest of the family feels about the same.If i was in charge he would be shipped to Antartica at the very least.

Last week i go into old navy. Two skrawny girls looking guys are working the registers. I say to my self great which one should i go to who isnt a complete homo. Well answer was they both are.So im there with my 9 yea rold daughter and when we leave she asks "how come that guy sounded like a girl".I said he has mental issues and left it at that.dont even for a second try to tell me you alot of gays nont speak differently.

I consider his gaynees just one part of his mentel illness
Every single complaint in that post was baseless and void of any meaning whatsoever.

So what if someone isn't a "MAN?" So what if a guy sounds like a girl? So what if you have to explain to your daughter that gays exist? How does any of this hurt ANYTHING in ANYONE'S life? Please, explain this to me.

Or are you afraid of homosexuals?

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2012, 12:05 PM #1871
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
He is anything but a "MAN". He has us wash our wands before we touch the lame little dog.(not that i touch it anyway).
What kind of heathen family do come from?

Quote:
If you are going to try to tell me a larger percentage of gays men dont act like females far more than straight men then you must be in denial.Either that or your brain is so politicaly correct it cant function properly
Never heard of the bear community, eh? They'd give your Brawny-man image of a "manly man" a run for its money.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:08 PM #1872
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

The Nazi fetishist doesn't like gays. Who would have guessed?

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:12 PM #1873
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 12-13-2012, 12:18 PM #1874
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
If you call blowing another guy or acting like a girl the "epitome of social culture" then i think we just disagree on what culture is.

My halfbrother is gay. He is a total pansy,germaphobe, has a little gay dog he carries around like he is paris hilton or something ,poor work ethic(although that isnt really a gay trait i dont think).He is anything but a "MAN". He has us wash our wands before we touch the lame little dog.(not that i touch it anyway). Any sort of physical work makes him almost cry, he doesnt get along with anyone including his gay boyfriend,who is a girlish himself but a far better person.So we invited him to our house for thanksgiving.After acting like a total puss** the whole time came the last straw.Im coooking dinner and our grandfather who lives with me comes walking down the stairs. He isnt supposed to do that by himself.So i ask "shirly" (as i call him)to help his own grandfather down the last few steps so he doesnt fall. Well "shirly"refuses and says he isnt properly trained.I flippped out and threw that looser out.Before hand i made sure he knew what i thought of him.Basicaly i consider him a total disgrace and he makes me sick.The rest of the family feels about the same.If i was in charge he would be shipped to Antartica at the very least.

Last week i go into old navy. Two skrawny girls looking guys are working the registers. I say to my self great which one should i go to who isnt a complete homo. Well answer was they both are.So im there with my 9 yea rold daughter and when we leave she asks "how come that guy sounded like a girl".I said he has mental issues and left it at that.dont even for a second try to tell me you alot of gays nont speak differently.

Mike Tyson sounds like a girl and he would monkey stomp you. Glad to hear you're raising your daughter the way you are.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
Old 12-13-2012, 12:24 PM #1875
scienceguy

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
No, a mess up in hormone suppression in utero does. It isn't a design thing. Unless you're one of those micro-managing deity people, personally I prefer my deities' interaction to be with the first domino and that is it.
Who says it's a "mess up?". Natural selection may have favored an easily blocked sexuality signal over a more cut and dry one. Maybe being in the middle of the sexuality spectrum was an advantage before modern day society stopped evolution.

People don't live as individuals they exist in groups with social pressures, and just because someone is gay doesn't mean they can't mate to produce offspring.
How many outwardly straight men have a boyfriend on the side? The truth is many like and have both.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:31 PM #1876
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

Snake13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:

Wow, this is just depressing, I can only imagine what it must be like growing up gay in a family of bigots.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:31 PM #1877
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
If you're wanting to talk about the psychology of sexuality, I will quietly walk away. That is like opening Pandora's Box.

If you want to talk about what these scientists believe they have found, that is not the same.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:03 PM #1878
licence2kill
POOP

lol this guy really is a nazi
Old 12-13-2012, 01:19 PM #1879
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

BRO WHAT ACHIEVEMENTS DOTH THOU HAVE IN THE FIELD OF BATTLE!!!!?!?!1?

/blackangelss

why you people bother talking to him is incomprehensible. The guy is legitimately retarded.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:25 PM #1880
cckynv
Cody

cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

Sorry about your brother, but his poor work ethic and overall attitude is not a product of his homosexuality: that's just having a poor work ethic and ****ty attitude.

As for your second point, I'm sorry but homosexuality is not a social issue. Don't try and make it into a social issue. "What am I supposed to tell my kids?" is not a valid argument. It's your kid. You can't take a minute out of your day to tell them that two men love each other, well that's your problem. I'm not trying to critique your parenting choices, but masquerading a perfectly normal aspect of society as a "mental health issue" is not right, nor is it how homosexuality should be portrayed.

Oh, and furthermore, not once did I say that "blowing another guy or acting like a girl" is the epitome of social culture. That's just misrepresenting what I said and only serves to make you look bad. I was making a generalization, and saying that on average, if you look at the Homosexual community, they are very much "in-tune" with the social trends (i.e. fashion, technology, etc.), more so than most other subsets of society.

MacDev Militia

Last edited by cckynv : 12-13-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:08 PM #1881
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS

You're entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:35 PM #1882
chodeyg
sprezzatura

It's funny that he thinks gays can only be fashion obsessed girly men because of his failure of a family. It explains a lot.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:10 AM #1883
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Quote:

Its always funny when 14yo's think they know what they are talking about.

and by the way, for the record, I would have thown your worthless grandfather down the ****ing steps, just for having your father who had you.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 12-18-2012, 12:12 AM #1884
Overbear

Quote:
Ok I should not go there but...woof!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:45 AM #1885
marcozombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post

Its always funny when 14yo's think they know what they are talking about.

and by the way, for the record, I would have thown your worthless grandfather down the ****ing steps, just for having your father who had you.
Torn between "man to far" and "Lol". Na, it's a lol.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:56 AM #1886
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Ok I should not go there but...woof!
But they aren't wearing animal suits
Old 12-18-2012, 07:21 AM #1887
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
But they aren't wearing animal suits
Those two dude come prepackaged with nature's animal suit.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:27 AM #1888
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
Those two dude come prepackaged with nature's animal suit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

I am, in the "bear" culture what is termed a "daddybear" as is my partner of 13 years (14 in Jan.), and my younger partner (5 years together now) is what is termed a "polar cub" due to his blond hair and light complextion.

Last edited by Overbear : 12-18-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:44 AM #1889
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
hehehe

What, no otters?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:00 AM #1890
Overbear

Quote:
hehehe

What, no otters?
LOL, no but I did date a lion for a bit (The term is used for bears with long red hair, with fair complexions.)

Closed Thread