Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 10:49 PM #106
saint
JESUS Freak and PB Addict

saint is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
saint owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
saint supports Team VICIOUS
Aids.... by which it can be harmful to others. Especially in the medical field.

Men who have sex with men: At the beginning of America’s epidemic, AIDS primarily affected men who have sex with men (MSM). Today, MSM still account for around three-quarters of HIV diagnoses among male adults and adolescents and the rate of HIV diagnoses among MSM is more than 44 times that of other men.20 According to one study published by the CDC in 2010, one in five MSM in the 21 cities surveyed has HIV and almost half are unaware of their status.21 Gay and bisexual men of all races are the only group where new infections are rising every year and it is thought this rising number of new infections is due to an increasing number of MSM having unprotected sex.22 23 The availability of antiretroviral treatment may also have lessened the fear surrounding AIDS, leading to complacency about using condoms.24 This complacency is evident in Washington D.C, where a study by the city's HIV/AIDS Administration revealed 40 percent of gay men had not used a condom with their last sexual partner. The study also found that, contrary to popular belief, men older than 30 had more sexual partners and were less likely to use condoms or get tested than their younger counterparts.25 Low testing rates among young MSM mean that the majority of HIV infected men under 30 are unaware of their HIV status.26 Due to their high HIV transmission risk MSM in America are recommended to go for HIV testing at least once a year.

I am sure that if gay men are in a Minogomus relationship they should have nothing to worry about.
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS: Kingdom Paintball, ChristKrew Apparel, and Planet Eclipse Paintball
GUNFIGHTERS for life baby!

Last edited by saint : 10-31-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2011, 11:12 PM #107
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Homosexuality doesn't cause AIDS at all. Unprotected sex with infected individuals does. No rational person finds out someone has AIDS then has sex with them.

Look at the AIDS transmission rates in lesbian relationships...yep...not much.

Last edited by Volucris : 10-30-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:14 PM #108
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
And he should really stop copy/pasting from wikipedia...

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
Old 10-30-2011, 11:24 PM #109
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

hey guys what's a Minogomus
Old 10-31-2011, 01:18 AM #110
saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporationpaintball View Post
And he should really stop copy/pasting from wikipedia...
http://www.avert.org/america.htm

There is my reference sir... sorry it was not wikipedia. Just ask me next time and I will give you the place I found the information so you can post correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volucris View Post
hey guys what's a Minogomus
Fixed the sentence for you sir.... relationship was supposed to be after it. Because you matter...

Quote:
You really have no idea what you are talking about. Homosexuality doesn't cause AIDS at all. Unprotected sex with infected individuals does. No rational person finds out someone has AIDS then has sex with them.

Well... last time I checked... I was not talking about lesbian relationships. I am glad you know what you are talking about... or the world would be lost.
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS: Kingdom Paintball, ChristKrew Apparel, and Planet Eclipse Paintball

Last edited by saint : 10-31-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:27 AM #111
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:

LOL @ the bold. Haha @ the underline

http://www.avert.org/young-gay-men.htm

"In the USA, the UK, and a number of other European countries, HIV and AIDS have affected young gay men more than any other group of people. In the UK and USA especially, the percentage of young gay men who have been infected with HIV and the percentage with AIDS is much higher than other groups such as heterosexual people or children. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Men%27s_Health_Crisis

Even a special group about fighting AIDS in gays. lol
Old 10-31-2011, 06:28 AM #112
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post

Homosexuals cause absolutely no harm to anyone. There is not one conclusive study to show that they are innately harmful to others
They can harm people who don't want to watch dudes who don't know the proper hole to stick their dick into. Mental stress and such.

There
Old 10-31-2011, 07:04 AM #113
ghost93

ghost93 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ghost93 is for the Gunfight
ghost93 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ghost93 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post
Aids.... by which it can be harmful to others. Especially in the medical field.

Men who have sex with men: At the beginning of America’s epidemic, AIDS primarily affected men who have sex with men (MSM). Today, MSM still account for around three-quarters of HIV diagnoses among male adults and adolescents and the rate of HIV diagnoses among MSM is more than 44 times that of other men.20 According to one study published by the CDC in 2010, one in five MSM in the 21 cities surveyed has HIV and almost half are unaware of their status.21 Gay and bisexual men of all races are the only group where new infections are rising every year and it is thought this rising number of new infections is due to an increasing number of MSM having unprotected sex.22 23 The availability of antiretroviral treatment may also have lessened the fear surrounding AIDS, leading to complacency about using condoms.24 This complacency is evident in Washington D.C, where a study by the city's HIV/AIDS Administration revealed 40 percent of gay men had not used a condom with their last sexual partner. The study also found that, contrary to popular belief, men older than 30 had more sexual partners and were less likely to use condoms or get tested than their younger counterparts.25 Low testing rates among young MSM mean that the majority of HIV infected men under 30 are unaware of their HIV status.26 Due to their high HIV transmission risk MSM in America are recommended to go for HIV testing at least once a year.

I am sure that if gay men are in a Minogomus relationship they should have nothing to worry about.
African Americans have a higher likely hood of having a stroke, so by your logic they must be the cause for strokes, huh?

That is most definitely flawed logic and is not a reason to deny rights to an individual.

Plus, if a gay man is married he will have a much lower chance of trasmitting HIV/AIDS. Not allowing gay marriage seems completely counter intuitive if that is your goal.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:53 AM #114
marcozombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff

They can harm people who don't want to watch dudes who don't know the proper hole to stick their dick into. Mental stress and such.

There
Hey wait, I thought you didnt like it when the left creates victims... Oh but this is a conservative position so it's okay... Goddamit tuff, you're making strait "dudes" sound like sissys: "oh my two men holding hands in public, I fear my delicate sensibilities have been harmed by such an abomination... Let me sit down, and please would you get me some water for I think I have contracted "the vapors!" where is my fan?" You know what you do next time you see two guys holding hands? You ignore it, going about your daily life, get yourself to a 7-11 purchase a blue slushy, sip it slowly, and THINK to yourself: do those hand-holding gay dudes affect my marriage or lifestyle in any single way? If the answer is yes, then you sir are a *****. You need "man up" and get over it.

Last edited by marcozombie : 10-31-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:55 AM #115
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is a Supporting Member
rnauman821 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post
If you can't understand that men are supposed to marry women i don't think anyone will be able to convince you otherwise.

It's a shame your parents didn't raise you with any values
... most species don't practice monogamy and many practice forms of homosexuality in the context of dominance.

So how are humans different?

Quote:
they aren't just "My values". Its the values of the VASt majority of human beings for thousands of years.

It does affect us.It has directly led to destroying even the girl scout organization. ALOT of people are not going to want to send their 6 year old daughter to overnight trips with pansy boys who dress and act like girls.

thats just one example

and the "It wont turn heterosexuall people gay" thing I'm not buying. This lack of morality is pushed like its the new norm. I would bet if it was possible to poll people now and from 100 years ago honestly you would have a much higher homo ratio now pr capita

Another is our Proud military now has to include these mental defectives in thier units.
Sexual orientation is not a developed trait.

I would take 100 dedicated homosexual soldiers over 100 bigot soldiers.

Quote:
Then they can keep it to themselves. I doubt you have ever been in the military so be quiet or sign up

and "homosexuality" is supposedly not learned they are "born like that". that would make them "Sexually retarted" regarless if they like the term or not.
... So if I dislike the opera I am culturally retarded? There is no physical defect, they don't have an extra chromosome.

Quote:
Sorry sexually retarded isn't PC . "Sexually handicapped" is that better?

Not much different than a pedofile or someone who is into incest in my book.They are all mental disorders.
Is being an ignorant bigot a mental handicap in your book. I would love to read your book. I can imagine kicking back watching M.A.S.H, eating generic cheetos, flipping through that pile of backwoods babel all while hearing the faint chirp of crickets outside the trailer.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:19 AM #116
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post

There
That's not harming anyone. That's only discomforting to those who choose to watch and pay attention rather than turn their head away to escape from their own bigotry.

If you can't handle a gay couple holding hands down the street and sharing a kiss every now and then, you need to grow some confidence and security within yourself. Again, then kissing doesn't harm anyone. And again... there is absolutely no conclusive evidence to support your bull**** attempt to make an excuse.

African Americans also have a higher rate of individuals with AIDS. Are they the cause of AIDS as well?

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 10-31-2011, 10:47 AM #117
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post

There
What are you talking about...?

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
Old 10-31-2011, 11:37 AM #118
marcozombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk6060 View Post
Yes, a strange throwback from another time. A family not on welfare or public assistance. A husband that works hard and is dedicated to his family. A loving mother that provides a warm home and warm meals. Children that show youthful mischief, but stay respectful to the parents. Yes, to the progressive left, this kind of family deserves derision and scorn. After all, they don't fit in the left's worldview - they're not victims, they're not dysfunctional, and they're not needy.

I suppose they represent something you never had, otherwise, you wouldn't take what they represent so lightly. They symbolize the best in us, yet to you they're just a joke. You are so void of real human understanding, you can't even bring yourself to grasp the nurturing and enduring values that they represent.

Your post has nothing to do with homosexuality and everything to do with you.
hmmm, the good ole days...

Old 10-31-2011, 12:19 PM #119
saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost93 View Post
That is most definitely flawed logic and is not a reason to deny rights to an individual.

Plus, if a gay man is married he will have a much lower chance of trasmitting HIV/AIDS. Not allowing gay marriage seems completely counter intuitive if that is your goal.
this thread is not about gay marriage the last time I checked. It was about the act, and the harms of it. Marriage is an institution and you need to pick which deffinition you want to use and weather or not it is condusive to your beliefs and convictions.

Quote:
That's not harming anyone. That's only discomforting to those who choose to watch and pay attention rather than turn their head away to escape from their own bigotry.

If you can't handle a gay couple holding hands down the street and sharing a kiss every now and then, you need to grow some confidence and security within yourself. Again, then kissing doesn't harm anyone. And again... there is absolutely no conclusive evidence to support your bull**** attempt to make an excuse.

African Americans also have a higher rate of individuals with AIDS. Are they the cause of AIDS as well?
So... the insults fly to show ones dominance in a converstation. If you would look at the site I pulled the info on aids from... you will see that the theory behind where aids came from, which there are two.... 1. From Gay men 2. Monkeys. If it came from monkeys then why does this disease effect mostly gay men???? I am over 40 years old and there was a time I did not practice safe sex and would party like alot of my piers did... but considering that I am hetrosexual... I have never contracted aids or an STD.

Also you are making insults about one's own mental security but yet you get so upset with what people say about the subject... why should our internet opinion matter so much that you would take time out of your day to lash out in insults instead of facts? As far as why it makes me uncomfortable to watch two men or two women kissing... well like science has said... it is an abnormality. Meaning.... not the norm. Sorry but us breaders as the gay community calls us... are just putting out our view on the subject.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:33 PM #120
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is a Supporting Member
rnauman821 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint

this thread is not about gay marriage the last time I checked. It was about the act, and the harms of it. Marriage is an institution and you need to pick which deffinition you want to use and weather or not it is condusive to your beliefs and convictions.

So... the insults fly to show ones dominance in a converstation. If you would look at the site I pulled the info on aids from... you will see that the theory behind where aids came from, which there are two.... 1. From Gay men 2. Monkeys. If it came from monkeys then why does this disease effect mostly gay men???? I am over 40 years old and there was a time I did not practice safe sex and would party like alot of my piers did... but considering that I am hetrosexual... I have never contracted aids or an STD.
I hate to break it to you but aids and any other std are no exclusive to homosexuals.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:33 PM #121
Umami
Mad as a hatter

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Breathtaking.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:35 PM #122
marcozombie

Quote:

Also you are making insults about one's own mental security but yet you get so upset with what people say about the subject... why should our internet opinion matter so much that you would take time out of your day to lash out in insults instead of facts? As far as why it makes me uncomfortable to watch two men or two women kissing... well like science has said... it is an abnormality. Meaning.... not the norm. Sorry but us breaders as the gay community calls us... are just putting out our view on the subject.
Im sure your comments are also directed to the people on your side that like to make the gay jokes and talk about gays " putting their penis in the right hole" right? I mean thats just as bad yes?
Old 10-31-2011, 12:40 PM #123
saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnauman821 View Post
I hate to break it to you but aids and any other std are no exclusive to homosexuals.
This is true... but as of late... Gay men are holding the top notch on the aids disease. I hope no one ever contracts this disease as it is wicked. My hope... is that they find a cure. I have seen a person die from it... my heart was crushed by what I had seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
Breathtaking.
Your still here sir? missed you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
Im sure your comments are also directed to the people on your side that like to make the gay jokes and talk about gays " putting their penis in the right hole" right? I mean thats just as bad yes?
Your right... that was out of line. Feel free to call him on it... but insults only lead to more insults.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:54 PM #124
Treghc

Quote:
So... the insults fly to show ones dominance in a converstation. If you would look at the site I pulled the info on aids from... you will see that the theory behind where aids came from, which there are two.... 1. From Gay men 2. Monkeys. If it came from monkeys then why does this disease effect mostly gay men????
Try actually finding the reason for the high percentage of AIDS, rather than making up an excuse. It's pretty well-known and tracked that AIDS did, in fact, come from monkeys. What that person was doing with that monkey to contract the disease, I won't bother about discussing

But the reason why AIDS is found in a higher percentage of gays is the use the anal sex. The anal cavity is much more sensitive, less sterile, and therefore more prone to contracting and spreading STI's and other viral infections. This goes for most STI's and not just AIDS. Since gay men don't have another hole to go through, they take the risk of a higher chance of transmitting AIDS. This higher risk is reflected by the higher percentage of those infected.

Even with that higher percentage, I would like to ask you how that is effecting you or others around you that aren't gay. If you're not gay, you're not having sex with them. If you're not having sex with them, you're not at risk to receive the virus. Once again, this does not harm you in any way. So why are you *****ing about the lifestyles of others that don't effect you?

Quote:
I am over 40 years old and there was a time I did not practice safe sex and would party like alot of my piers did... but considering that I am hetrosexual... I have never contracted aids or an STD.
Wait, are you trying to say that you don't have AIDS because you're heterosexual? I surely hope not.

Quote:
Also you are making insults about one's own mental security but yet you get so upset with what people say about the subject... why should our internet opinion matter so much that you would take time out of your day to lash out in insults instead of facts?
I am stating facts. One such fact is that there is not one piece of conclusive evidence to show that homosexuals innately cause harm to others. That is a fact. One of which you, nor anybody else has been able to refute thus far. My unkindly attitude is due to the blasphemous rebuttals and extraordinary levels of ignorance and rampant bias that clouds people from the most simple of concepts. To me, it should be simple logic for one to view the evidence and realize that gays do nothing to harm this country, nor the people in it.

To then go and tell these people that they are restricted from rights for absolutely no reason is childish. It's stupid. It's asinine. It's selfish. It's unfair. It's unjust. It's a repeat of previous events of oppression from which everyone reaped the benefits of once we gave other groups their equal rights.

If people like you would stop wasting their time worrying about other people's lives that have literally zero impact on your own, we could all progress and move on to more important issues. But no, we're stuck struggling by some religious oppression that goes completely against evidential findings and whose only motivation to continue such oppression is a couple of lines in some book of 2,000 years, written after hundreds of years and generations of story telling from some sand people in the bronze age, in a language we can only translate 3/4 words for.

I'll state one last time that if you're able to provide evidence to back your claims that being gay is conclusively shown to be innately harmful to anyone, then please present it.

Evidence.
Hard.
Data.
Not some false sense of moralistic superiority based on a group of words somebody once said.

Quote:
As far as why it makes me uncomfortable to watch two men or two women kissing... well like science has said... it is an abnormality. Meaning.... not the norm. Sorry but us breaders as the gay community calls us... are just putting out our view on the subject.
That's not a valid enough reason to be so adamantly spiteful towards it. By your very same reasoning, you must then also admit that blacks make you uncomfortable, as well as Hispanics, as well as literary geniuses, as well as corporate executives, as well as people who like anchovies... They're all out of the "normal" majority. You have no argument here. Try harder.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien

Last edited by Treghc : 10-31-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:03 PM #125
saint

Quote:
Try actually finding the reason for the high percentage of AIDS, rather than making up an excuse. It's pretty well-known and tracked that AIDS did, in fact, come from monkeys. What that person was doing with that monkey to contract the disease, I won't bother about discussing

But the reason why AIDS is found in a higher percentage of gays is the use the anal sex. The anal cavity is much more sensitive, less sterile, and therefore more prone to contracting and spreading STI's and over viral infections. This goes for most STI's and not just AIDS. Since gay men don't have another hole to go through, they take the risk of a higher chance of transmitting AIDS. This higher risk is reflected by the higher percentage of those infected.

Even with that higher percentage, I would like to ask you how that is effecting you or others around you that aren't gay. If you're not gay, you're not having sex with them. If you're not having sex with them, you're not at risk to receive the virus. Once again, this does not harm you in any way. So why are you *****ing about the lifestyles of others that don't effect you?

Wait, are you trying to say that you don't have AIDS because you're heterosexual? I surely hope not.

Well I am not sure where you got fact as there are two theories... but ok. Where is it fact? The site I posted up where the information came from was inconclusive and scientists do not have a diffinitive answer... only two ideas as to where it come from.

Sorry but again you are missinformed.... aids does not just come from anal sex... also can come from vaginal secretion and sperm.

Blood is another way it is transfered... so they put people at risk because of their lifestyle by them having the disease and people having to help them if the need arises.

It is not about hate... I honestly wish you could see that. It is a concern.

Last edited by saint : 10-31-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:40 PM #126
Treghc

Quote:
Well I am not sure where you got fact as there are two theories... but ok. Where is it fact? The site I posted up where the information came from was inconclusive and scientists do not have a diffinitive answer... only two ideas as to where it come from.
What I'm stating is a fact. It's a fact because nobody has yet to refute it. That fact is that there is no conclusive study to show that being gay is innately harmful to a society. Try to run around that all you want, but it will still remain until you provide me with such a study.

Quote:
Sorry but again you are missinformed.... aids does not just come from anal sex... also can come from vaginal secretion and sperm.
This, here, is why I get upset... illiteracy and stupidity.

Please, I invite you to show me where I said AIDS was exclusive to anal sex. In fact, if you don't mind me requoting the very post you're responding to, I'd like to point something out:

Quote:
The anal cavity is much more sensitive, less sterile, and therefore more prone to contracting and spreading STI's and other viral infections.
Key words: more prone

I would've figured that to be a very simple connection. I think it's blatantly obvious by the time most people reach 13 year of age that AIDS can be contracted by anyone.

Quote:
Blood is another way it is transfered... so they put people at risk because of their lifestyle by them having the disease and people having to help them if the need arises.
Wait, what?

1 - Since when are you required to help anyone? That's your choice.

2 - AIDS could be in anyone, so you are running the same risk any time you help someone that is bleeding excessively.

3 - Leave medicinal practices to the medicinally trained. There are a plethora of bad things that can happen to you if you transfuse blood. This is why the trained professional wear protective equipment such as latex gloves.

You still don't have an actual argument as to if homosexuals harm people or not. You're only arguments thus far have been based on personal decisions and therefore, are personal issues relative to the individual. It is not innate. These "arguments" do not show that gays innately harm others. You're only saying that the smaller percentage of those infected with AIDS (even though AIDS is present in a higher percentage of homosexuals, there are still more gays not infected than are) might give you a problem, should you choose to help them in the odd chance that one is in a horrifying accident that involves traumatic blood loss.

Talk about a situational argument. I'd like to invite this entire forum to tell me if such an event has ever happened to them. If so, maybe the 1 out of tens of thousands of people may be considered at risk. You're more likely to be harmed in a car accident than to be harmed by a gay person in this matter. Might as well stop driving cars...

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Closed Thread