Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2012, 10:12 AM #1135
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
You could grow a sense of humor and wiggle your junk at him and finish your shower. Seriously, grow up.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2012, 10:21 AM #1136
kjjm4
Liberty or Death
 
kjjm4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Wind Ridge, PA
kjjm4 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
kjjm4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kjjm4 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
I saw on CNN that obama visited the graduation ceremony of the military's first openly gay cadet. I guess what makes him so special is his preference for the male butt.

Now one day in training this dude started staring at my dick while I was taking a shower [concentration camp style shower]. I wondered if it was just a glance, but then he turned around and just stared in a sexual way. At this point I grabbed my towel, covered myself up, and walked out of the shower. "WTF?" From then on I made sure I took a shower whenever that dude finished his. There were some people that were so afraid to take showers, that they would go for a month without taking one. I would just take mine at 2 or 3 am in the morning or with a group of friends I knew were straight. I hid my knife underneath my towel.
LOL at people refusing to shower for fear of the gays. What's the big ****ing deal if some homo stares at your dick? Are you afraid that if a gay man looks at you with lust in his eyes it'll turn you gay?? It's not like he tried to rape you or something. Sounds like you and your friends are a bunch of immature homophobes to me, and I guarantee you that you've stared at a woman's ***/tits in a way that made her uncomfortable at least a few times in your life.
__________________
“A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
-Thomas Jefferson
kjjm4 is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 10:32 AM #1137
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
why do people keep thinking that you're a christian? this is like the 4th time this week.
I don't know. Either these people have short term memories or they think I'm lying about not being Christian because it helps them to write off anything I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
Bingo

Rights come from laws, laws which humans created. Natural rights weiners need to stop being stupid.
Short, to the point and accurate.
Iamamartianchurch is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 10:45 AM #1138
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
Have you ever been threatened with rape?

If not, then you won't understand.

I need to grow up? Then you need to try living in a society with no law.
So he threatened to rape you? Where was this society with no law?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 10:49 AM #1139
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Isn't that handy.

Martian are you going to respond to my post?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 10:58 AM #1140
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Which one? Check page 53 and 54
Iamamartianchurch is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:21 AM #1141
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
1)No, historians do NOT agree there was a "jesus of nazareth" in fact, there is no Roman record of such. Now if you understand just who the Romans were you would understand their paperwork was about as spot on as could be. They kept records of everything at an almost obsessive level.

2)The bible, because you clearly are confused here, is just a collection of books and stories. In fact many of them were excluded during the Council of Trent formed and active 1545-1563, it was this council that decided what was and was not "cannon" for the "bible". Therefor, your asumption that "god inspired" the bible is wrong, as much of its works were excluded.

3)In order for you to establish credibility, you need some sort of outside evidence. Because we have established the "bible" is not the work you thought it was, we have eliminated any posible means of credibility.


So again, anti-gay, tell us why you hate people like me so much, why you wish to see us beat, locked up, even murdered in the name of your "god"
There you go again. Talking out your ***.

1) There is not a legitimate historian or scholar in the world that denies the existence of a man named Jesus who was killed by the Romans. Pretending like that is an academic stance is absurd. If you would really like to have a discussion on this, we can make a thread about it when I get back. But I can assure you (as someone in academia) that no one in academia believes Jesus (the man) didn't exist.

2) None of this is true. In 1546 the Council of Trent basically added the duetro-cannonical books to the Roman Catholic Canon. What you are thinking of is the common notion that the Bible was cannonized at the Council of Nicea. This is a fairly popular belief among the masses. It also is not true. We have much earlier accounts of the creation of the modern canon 200-300 AD.

You really thought the Bible was canonized in the 1500s? Oh God. At first, this was really funny, then it became really sad...

P.S. I'll be gone for two weeks so don't expect a response. I think Martian can probably fill in for me.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads

Last edited by TheSilentAssassin : 05-25-2012 at 11:24 AM.
TheSilentAssassin is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:24 AM #1142
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Haha I'll do what I can.
Iamamartianchurch is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:26 AM #1143
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Haha I'll do what I can.
Sorry for putting you on the block. Just not sure who else it would be. TSA1 would be it, but he hasn't posted in a while. Best of luck.

P.S. You should prob just sig "I'm not a Christian!!!" now.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:28 AM #1144
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Sorry for putting you on the block. Just not sure who else it would be. TSA1 would be it, but he hasn't posted in a while. Best of luck.

P.S. You should prob just sig "I'm not a Christian!!!" now.
Its OK I jump in on my own will all the time. I really should. I figured my old sig quote would have been sufficient.
Iamamartianchurch is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:32 AM #1145
kjjm4
Liberty or Death
 
kjjm4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Wind Ridge, PA
kjjm4 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
kjjm4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kjjm4 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
Have you ever been threatened with rape?

If not, then you won't understand.

I need to grow up? Then you need to try living in a society with no law. There were far more serious things that happened that are too hardcore and raw for me to type down. That was just a simple and harmless instance.
No, I've never been threatened with rape. I've had a few gay guys check me out, and even hit on me, and it didn't bother me a bit. From the story you posted, it sounds like thats more or less all that happened to you, although having it happen in the shower is kinda creepy since you were naked.


Stop being cryptic. I'm not impressed, and I doubt you can tell me any horror stories that will frighten me out of my wits. Did this guy try to rape you? If so, then he's a rapist and you had every right to hate him, but rapists have very little to do with the subject of gays or gay rights (unless you're trying to insinuate that all gays are rapists).
__________________
“A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
-Thomas Jefferson
kjjm4 is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:38 AM #1146
wavesport001
 
 
wavesport001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The River
Quote:
Both texts were written on paper by men. That argument is asinine because I can make a wild claim in the same fashion and declare it true because I wrote it down and signed it. Wheres the scientific proof?
People have the rights granted by the Bill of Rights because we choose to give them to each other and obey them. They are only real as a concept. As has been said, it's a social contract.

You can't "prove" that humans have rights scientifically, to my knowledge no-one has claimed that rights have properties that can be measured scientifically. Many proponents of god claim that his properties or effects can be measured scientifically, so there is room for debate.
__________________
"It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing, than to believe what is wrong." -Thomas Jefferson

"it really doesnt matter what you say on here. if there was truly evidence, it would come from a professor, not from a member on pbnation.com." - Anonymous poster
wavesport001 is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:51 AM #1147
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavesport001 View Post
People have the rights granted by the Bill of Rights because we choose to give them to each other and obey them. They are only real as a concept. As has been said, it's a social contract.

You can't "prove" that humans have rights scientifically, to my knowledge no-one has claimed that rights have properties that can be measured scientifically. Many proponents of god claim that his properties or effects can be measured scientifically, so there is room for debate.
Well see acknowledging they are social contracts is one thing.

Holding them.as inalienable to.human nature is what I'm dealing with. People hold the attitude of X country or Y religion is stripping people of their rights is a problem.

Human rights as universal demands proof.
Iamamartianchurch is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 12:03 PM #1148
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjm4 View Post
No, I've never been threatened with rape. I've had a few gay guys check me out, and even hit on me, and it didn't bother me a bit. From the story you posted, it sounds like thats more or less all that happened to you, although having it happen in the shower is kinda creepy since you were naked.


Stop being cryptic. I'm not impressed, and I doubt you can tell me any horror stories that will frighten me out of my wits. Did this guy try to rape you? If so, then he's a rapist and you had every right to hate him, but rapists have very little to do with the subject of gays or gay rights (unless you're trying to insinuate that all gays are rapists).
I suspect thats exactly what he is trying to say. That every gay guy wants to stare at someone elses crotch, and in a shower try to rape them.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 01:08 PM #1149
kjjm4
Liberty or Death
 
kjjm4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Wind Ridge, PA
kjjm4 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
kjjm4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kjjm4 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
I suspect thats exactly what he is trying to say. That every gay guy wants to stare at someone elses crotch, and in a shower try to rape them.
I'm leaning toward drawing that conclusion as well. I'm also thinking he believes we shouldn't allow openly gay men to serve in the military because it will turn into one big rapefest every time a straight guy steps into the shower.

Just a question for Subterfuge:
I'm assuming that since you mentioned training that the gay shower-rape you experienced happened while you were in the military...did you report it to your commanding officer? Or was he a gay rapist too?
__________________
“A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
-Thomas Jefferson
kjjm4 is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:08 PM #1150
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity
 
SupraSuper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volucris View Post
But I'm not arguing for man-made laws, I'm arguing in the case of homosexuality...you know...the topic of the ****in' thread. There's no logical justification for the outlawing of homosexuality or homosexual marriage. I'm really curious as to how you ****s can argue on this for thirty god damned pages.


It's as if people are silly enough to give even the slightest credit to religious arguments on the matter.
God damnit man, can you comprehend? You said it can be argued that if someone does something that hurts no one, they have the right to do it. Then you're saying you mean this only in the context of homosexual marriage? What the **** is the point of that? Under your logic, incest and polygamy should be legal. Plain and simple. No other way to look at it. What does this even have to do with religion at this point? This is defining a term (marriage) which has practical benefit to society in a clear manner which doesn't need to be changed to fit every minority (especially ones who providing benefits for return NO benefit to society what so ever)
SupraSuper is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:19 PM #1151
Treghc
 
 
Treghc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Seattle
Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
God damnit man, can you comprehend? You said it can be argued that if someone does something that hurts no one, they have the right to do it. Then you're saying you mean this only in the context of homosexual marriage? What the **** is the point of that? Under your logic, incest and polygamy should be legal. Plain and simple. No other way to look at it. What does this even have to do with religion at this point? This is defining a term (marriage) which has practical benefit to society in a clear manner which doesn't need to be changed to fit every minority (especially ones who providing benefits for return NO benefit to society what so ever)
Again... Incest hurts people. It doubles the chance of birth defects for first-cousin couples and increases the risk by more than 25% for brother/sister couples. Promoting a family unit that willingly increases these risks so drastically is dangerous for any newborn. Polygamist societies also show higher rates of violence. While I'm not against polygamy, the studies are there to show.

There are no studies that show increased violence or birth defects for gay couples.

Your points hold little value in their attempt to try and equate them to gay marriage.
__________________
“But men, they say a lot of foolish things. In the end, the only words I can find to believe in are mine." - Joe

Tarsier Slave


We are Sapien
Treghc is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:29 PM #1152
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
Again... Incest hurts people. It doubles the chance of birth defects for first-cousin couples and increases the risk by more than 25% for brother/sister couples. Promoting a family unit that willingly increases these risks so drastically is dangerous for any newborn. Polygamist societies also show higher rates of violence. While I'm not against polygamy, the studies are there to show.

There are no studies that show increased violence or birth defects for gay couples.

Your points hold little value in their attempt to try and equate them to gay marriage.
The guy is a hard core anti-gay, and has in the past said he blieves all gays (before his last login name got banned) that gay people should be packed up and all put on a island so they can't...and I quote here "infect others"

give up on him, I did, many years ago.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:48 PM #1153
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear

The guy is a hard core anti-gay, and has in the past said he blieves all gays (before his last login name got banned) that gay people should be packed up and all put on a island so they can't...and I quote here "infect others"

give up on him, I did, many years ago.
Sounds like a nice guy
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 06:53 PM #1154
TeamLeadersAccount
 
 
TeamLeadersAccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston, TX 77015
TeamLeadersAccount owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear

1)No, historians do NOT agree there was a "jesus of nazareth" in fact, there is no Roman record of such. Now if you understand just who the Romans were you would understand their paperwork was about as spot on as could be. They kept records of everything at an almost obsessive level.

2)The bible, because you clearly are confused here, is just a collection of books and stories. In fact many of them were excluded during the Council of Trent formed and active 1545-1563, it was this council that decided what was and was not "cannon" for the "bible". Therefor, your asumption that "god inspired" the bible is wrong, as much of its works were excluded.

3)In order for you to establish credibility, you need some sort of outside evidence. Because we have established the "bible" is not the work you thought it was, we have eliminated any posible means of credibility.

So again, anti-gay, tell us why you hate people like me so much, why you wish to see us beat, locked up, even murdered in the name of your "god"

Ur outing words in my mouth I never said I hated u or wanted to kill u or lock u up. See my last few posts. I said something about that
TeamLeadersAccount is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 06:57 PM #1155
TeamLeadersAccount
 
 
TeamLeadersAccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston, TX 77015
TeamLeadersAccount owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjm4

LOL at people refusing to shower for fear of the gays. What's the big ****ing deal if some homo stares at your dick? Are you afraid that if a gay man looks at you with lust in his eyes it'll turn you gay?? It's not like he tried to rape you or something. Sounds like you and your friends are a bunch of immature homophobes to me, and I guarantee you that you've stared at a woman's ***/tits in a way that made her uncomfortable at least a few times in your life.
Lol same reason guys and girls used separate restrooms. Because one weirdo messed it up for everyone
TeamLeadersAccount is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump