Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 10:34 PM #799
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
Really, just as bad....really I'll believe the tea bagger: "he was born in kenya" crap over that any day.
I think him and romney would be willing to say anything to get votes, maybe romney has flipflopped more in the past but there's gonna be alot bull**** next election
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2012, 12:36 PM #800
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill

How, exactly?
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 05-14-2012, 10:32 PM #801
p8ntballoc11
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
homosexuality used to be in the DSM as a disorder.

girl i went to highschool with was fat. she loved guys, was always tryin to hook up with guys. she was fat though so no one was interested. by junior year she went full blown lesbian so she could get some action. it is a choice for some.
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old 05-15-2012, 12:56 AM #802
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post

girl i went to highschool with was fat. she loved guys, was always tryin to hook up with guys. she was fat though so no one was interested. by junior year she went full blown lesbian so she could get some action. it is a choice for some.
A person's gender identity and sexual feelings become concreted around that time. It is not unpopular for teens to lean into a homosexual attraction around that time despite being heterosexual in identity before. Your brain is still developing.

You can't know if it was a choice for her or not.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:31 AM #803
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:57 AM #804
Jagov Fapsky (Banned)

Jagov Fapsky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jagov Fapsky has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
it is completely unnatural and wrong and bad for homo sapiens to engage in homosexual activity at any point in their life. doing so makes them homosexual and therefore inferior, disturbed, worthless parasitic freaks among everyone else who are born heterosexual

Last edited by Jagov Fapsky : 05-15-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:32 AM #805
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagov Fapsky View Post
it is completely unnatural and wrong and bad for homo sapiens to engage in homosexual activity at any point in their life. doing so makes them homosexual and therefore inferior, disturbed, worthless parasitic freaks among everyone else who are born heterosexual
fail troll is fail...but you get points for trying kid. BTW did you know they have studies now that show people who are rabidly anti-homosexual are in fact having such feelings themselves.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 05-15-2012, 09:32 AM #806
marcozombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
I think him and romney would be willing to say anything to get votes, maybe romney has flipflopped more in the past but there's gonna be alot bull**** next election
And that gives you no idication of the type of politictian he's been? Obama's camp will be having a feild day with Romnys fips-flops and reversals, plenty of ammo...cant wait.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:34 AM #807
marcozombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
fail troll is fail...but you get points for trying kid. BTW did you know they have studies now that show people who are rabidly anti-homosexual are in fact having such feelings themselves.
I would not even try...its name is jagov fapsky for chrissake. Ignor the troll and it'll die.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:50 AM #808
Jagov Fapsky (Banned)

meant to put a dodgy
now its just a dodgy statement
Old 05-15-2012, 10:50 AM #809
Jagov Fapsky (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
I would not even try...its name is jagov fapsky for chrissake. Ignor the troll and it'll die.
you calling me an it?
Old 05-15-2012, 03:48 PM #810
TeamLeadersAccount

TeamLeadersAccount owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Being gay is a choice but it's not a choice u consciously to urself say all the time. Although u can choose it conscience. If u wake up and just think gay u still have had some kind of thought about it
Old 05-15-2012, 03:51 PM #811
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLeadersAccount View Post
Being gay is a choice but it's not a choice u consciously to urself say all the time. Although u can choose it conscience. If u wake up and just think gay u still have had some kind of thought about it
really, please, pick up a book and read for once in your life ok?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Old 05-15-2012, 04:08 PM #812
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

Quote:
really, please, pick up a book and read for once in your life ok?
Seeing how his post was little more than an abortion of language, I don't think he would know what to do with a book once he picked it up.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:13 PM #813
Iamamartianchurch

Them pages is makes for good fire startin' but them blacky stuff mak'a it smell funny.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:17 PM #814
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
Seeing how his post was little more than an abortion of language, I don't think he would know what to do with a book once he picked it up.
Ya know SK, you and I have had our back and forths over the years, but I don't think eather of us have ever been at the level of stupidity of todays PBN poster.

Old 05-15-2012, 04:31 PM #815
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

Quote:
Ya know SK, you and I have had our back and forths over the years, but I don't think eather of us have ever been at the level of stupidity of todays PBN poster.
I'm convinced that the freedom of expression coupled with widespread use of an effortless medium (the internet) is producing stupidity at an alarming rate. It's like a free-fall of idiocy, and I don't know if there is a terminal velocity to be reached at any point in the near future.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:33 PM #816
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
I'm convinced that the freedom of expression coupled with widespread use of an effortless medium (the internet) is producing stupidity at an alarming rate. It's like a free-fall of idiocy, and I don't know if there is a terminal velocity to be reached at any point in the near future.
I suspect its part that, and part a lack of real education and real world experence all mixed together. I mean what do you expect from a bunch of kids that hide away playing xbox and WoW rather than experence life?

Old 05-15-2012, 06:08 PM #817
licence2kill
POOP

Quote:
i'm sorry, but that is just too ironic to not point out.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:18 PM #818
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
I'm just pointing out Obama is just as much of a flip flopper as Romney.
Obama has never been against gay marriage, it's just that raising such a contentious issue in 2008 would have been a monumentally stupid thing to do.

I have a feeling that Romney (like most other self-assured, heterosexual men) has no issue with gay marriage, but you have a large portion of the population with sub-human intelligence that needs pandering to.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:19 AM #819
SageScout
R.E.D

I have no need to out children that need to learn to think before they "type" I guess. Being homosexual, pan-sexual, transgender and so on is not a choice by any means... I feel attracted to males just for some reason, I can't really put it into words......Being the only male"or one of few" attracted to other males in this thread, if you have such hate and think as you do, why are they such cowards to actual ask a person that actually is "gay" and so on, why they are?.......And to those that joke about "gay" and so on..... If this site bashed or joked on other such "races" they would attacked like crazy from certain groups, prob shut down with enough money thrown at it........ But in all, "Haters gonna hate", so I just like to sit back, relax and watch the rats fight in a bag......