PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 08:59 PM #190
JJags32MJD
DTWD

Another rumor:
GTAV will be 2.5x larger than Red Dead Redepmtion, which is 20-25 sq mi. For comparison, GTA: SA is 13 sq mi.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:03 PM #191
Yobosayyo
Easy Living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJags32MJD View Post
Another rumor:
GTAV will be 2.5x larger than Red Dead Redepmtion, which is 20-25 sq mi. For comparison, GTA: SA is 13 sq mi.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:02 PM #192
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
you liike 25 sq mi. dontcha squidward
Old 11-04-2011, 03:55 AM #193
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

IplayforRelentless is BST Trusted
IplayforRelentless is a Paintball photographer
IplayforRelentless supports our troops
IplayforRelentless is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
IplayforRelentless is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Another rumor:
"Originally posted by -|2ain: Ima kill Dieing to live when he gets back! THEY MADE ME DO A RECTAL EXAM!!!! A ****ING RECTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"
"Originally posted by tremis: I love the self righteousness of the photographers with the claim that they "created" a photograph. Delusional at all? The law may ignorantly side with the photographer, but the subject has done the vast majority of the work and they dont get any credit/royalties."
I take hipster photos on Instagram - @hobbesthetiger
NJ Devils MN Wild MN Twins Chi Cubs IA Hawkeyes
Old 11-04-2011, 04:14 AM #194
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
Wrong. you must not know how big LA really is.
I'm not quite sure how the actual geographic size comes into the discussion at all?

if that were the case (and we are going off metro area) this one would be smaller than Liberty City.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 11-04-2011, 04:22 AM #195
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex17 View Post
I'm not quite sure how the actual geographic size comes into the discussion at all?

if that were the case (and we are going off metro area) this one would be smaller than Liberty City.
because hes saying its impossible for a single city map to be bigger than a state map, but it isnt impossible if they add every part of the city and surrounding area like they said they are.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:06 AM #196
Domc36-1

Domc36-1 donated to help Peyton Trent
Domc36-1 plays in the APPA D5 division
Domc36-1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Domc36-1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Like, what's your guy's strategy for GTA's? Like I said earlier. I get entirely overwhelmed and just end up getting my wanted level up and killing everyone till i get killed. Do you guys just stick with one "boss" and do all his quests then move onto someone else, or just fly all over and help everyone out?
Old 11-04-2011, 09:15 AM #197
Grim~ v2
www.tinychat.com/stsucks

Grim~ v2 is for the Gunfight
i get so sidetracked that i forget to do stuff,i still havent beaten gta 4 lol
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ who donít need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ღ☃ღ════════════​══╝
Old 11-04-2011, 09:31 AM #198
AuxiliaryPie
iLurk

generally i get the game started and then have a friend whos a GTA crack fiend come over and i watch them beat it haha though i did eventually finish SA and VC by myself, im more of a plow through the missions kind of guy, i only **** around when i get stuck and frustrated on a mission. and heres hoping it really is bigger than RDR, thatd be so bad ***.

edit- hows about some sources to all these rumors? not saying who ever put them out there is bull****, but id like to know how legit these rumors really are

Last edited by AuxiliaryPie : 11-04-2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:17 AM #199
MutR.
Shut up.

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/g...-only-release/

Old 11-04-2011, 12:38 PM #200
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domc36-1 View Post
Like, what's your guy's strategy for GTA's? Like I said earlier. I get entirely overwhelmed and just end up getting my wanted level up and killing everyone till i get killed. Do you guys just stick with one "boss" and do all his quests then move onto someone else, or just fly all over and help everyone out?
I'm kind of weird, I do all the missions first, but I do them in a specific order. Whoever I start first for the mission chain, I finish before I start missions for the next person. So I'll have 4 people I can go to for missions, but I'll only go to one until I finish with them or if I have to go to the next person in line to help move the story forward.
"Originally posted by -|2ain: Ima kill Dieing to live when he gets back! THEY MADE ME DO A RECTAL EXAM!!!! A ****ING RECTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"
"Originally posted by tremis: I love the self righteousness of the photographers with the claim that they "created" a photograph. Delusional at all? The law may ignorantly side with the photographer, but the subject has done the vast majority of the work and they dont get any credit/royalties."
Old 11-04-2011, 04:41 PM #201
MutR.
Shut up.

i go to the closest person from where the previous persons mission ended. sometimes its the same person, sometimes its different.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:43 PM #202
Grim~ v2
www.tinychat.com/stsucks

Grim~ v2 is for the Gunfight
i usually stick to one person and do all the possible missions for them,then move on to the next guy.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ who donít need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ღ☃ღ════════════​══╝
Old 11-04-2011, 07:17 PM #203
JJags32MJD
DTWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiliaryPie View Post
generally i get the game started and then have a friend whos a GTA crack fiend come over and i watch them beat it haha though i did eventually finish SA and VC by myself, im more of a plow through the missions kind of guy, i only **** around when i get stuck and frustrated on a mission. and heres hoping it really is bigger than RDR, thatd be so bad ***.

edit- hows about some sources to all these rumors? not saying who ever put them out there is bull****, but id like to know how legit these rumors really are
I'll post some links when I get on a computer.

And I just beat IV the day that V was announced lol.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:19 PM #204
JJags32MJD
DTWD

Not a rumor:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN.com
"Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto V will be set in its fictional world of San Andreas.

San Andreas is a fictional U.S Southwestern state which includes three cites based on real U.S cities - Los Santos, (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Francisco) and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). Rockstar has a habit of tweaking its cities, and GTA V is set in modern day, so it's possible that area names and the city's layout will change."
Old 11-05-2011, 07:57 AM #205
milo3
meh

has been a member for 10 years
i wonder how many 360 disks it will take....

i'm sure that this will be the last straw that will push the current generation of consoles to their absolute limit just like GTA:SA did on the ps2/xbox back in the day.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:23 AM #206
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Quote:
Not a rumor:
http://www.gtanet.com/news/

Quote:
Rockstar Games have spoken their first word today on Grand Theft Auto V with an official release statement on their Newswire.

Quashing the rumours of a return to San Andreas, they have confirmed that we're heading back to Los Santos only, but with the inclusion of "surrounding hills, countryside and beaches".

GTA 5, which is also stated to be Rockstar's "largest and most ambitious game", promises to recreate a large portion of modern day Southern California according to the statement, and money will be a heavy influence as perhaps indicated by the new style 'V' logo.

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.
- Rockstar Games
Old 11-05-2011, 11:57 AM #207
JJags32MJD
DTWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IplayforRelentless View Post
I DON'T KNOW OKAY!

Old 11-05-2011, 11:59 AM #208
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Not trying to one up, just letting people know . I think everyone just assumed it was going to be in SA from seeing the scenes in the trailer of the surrounding area, I know I did.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:37 PM #209
JJags32MJD
DTWD

Yeah I got you. But I've heard both. I don't know, I don't really care as long as it really is the biggest gta to date, I'm good.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:39 PM #210
Promagistrate
such motto

Promagistrate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Promagistrate has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Promagistrate has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Promagistrate supports DLX Technology
I really can't see them making a game smaller than a previous release, so I wouldn't worry.
Closed Thread