Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-24-2011, 11:16 PM #1
brodeo007

b2k4 questions concerning electronics

i have a b2k4 with pds which i bought brand new in 2004... the gun has been sitting since 06 or 07 since it stopped working... i always kept the gun well maintained... i always cleaned and lubed the gun b4 storing, b4 using and after every use... the last time i used the gun i was playing woods ball and towards the end of the day it started to rain... granted the gun got wet but never dropped or submerged in water just surface water... the gun worked up til after i cleaned it... now it doesn't turn on , fire, anything... now i am at a point that i want to get the gun back in working condition because the gun isn't doing me any good sitting in pieces in the case i have it stored in... does anyone know what i would need to fix it? i'm looking at putting a new board in the gun but am i gonna have to completely overhaul the entire electical workings of the gun to fix it?... the gun is about 90% complete... any info that i could use to get this gun back to working order would be awesome

Last edited by brodeo007 : 10-24-2011 at 11:26 PM.
brodeo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2011, 05:53 PM #2
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
You can use any board if you wanna resolder the wires, or you can find a cheep board at ICDO
pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:31 PM #3
brodeo007

i think i'm going with the senario dreams universal t board with pds... thanks for ur input... i bought a new trigger fram from bluefork designs... it is alot smaller than the stock frame and will make it lighter and more balanced so i want to clean out all the clutter in the frame... plus the board is the size of of a 9v battery..
Old 10-26-2011, 03:19 AM #4
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
There is easier and cheaper besides that
pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:17 AM #5
brodeo007

such as?
Old 10-28-2011, 08:10 PM #6
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i'm thinking that the on/off could be cruddy and thus not turning on. remember, even though the gun has had limited use, the parts are 7years old.

1) check battery
2) take the on/off out of the gun, put a battery to the harness, get a volt meter and test the on/off.
3) send me your harness, i'll rebuild it for you.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:22 PM #7
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody609 View Post
i'm thinking that the on/off could be cruddy and thus not turning on. remember, even though the gun has had limited use, the parts are 7years old.

1) check battery
2) take the on/off out of the gun, put a battery to the harness, get a volt meter and test the on/off.
3) send me your harness, i'll rebuild it for you.
This guy makes beast harnesses. Check out his work.