Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-22-2011, 02:12 AM #1
jfenn56

Parts and questions.

Hi I'm new to the forum and I just have some questions. First off let me give you some background info. Quite a few years ago I got an Armotech WG-65 M-16 style marker for Christmas. I loved the gun so much but only used it for one season or so because everyone I played with just stopped playing and I got older and moved on to other things and such. Well the last time I screwed a tank into the gun maybe a year ago it was leaking CO2 out of a pin on the side the part that houses the bolt and such. I have no idea what caused this. Also the stock is loose and I have never been able to figure out how to tighten it. I was just wondering also where to find parts for this beast. I mean is Armotech even still in buisness? Where do I find parts? And more importantly how do I stop this leak? I want to get it back in operating condition it has sat for quite a few years and I was just curious and searching google and got kind of interested in fixing it up. So if anyone has any answers for me let me know. Thanks.
jfenn56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2011, 10:31 PM #2
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You may need to take this to Mcarter-Brown. That's the vintage/classic/rare/out of production gun website.