NateF

Spyder electra or Azodin blitz?

Which one is better and why?
NateF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2011, 08:35 PM #2
Whitetrashkid

Spyder can suck my cocck for all i care. Its the stupidest brand in paintball. i do not care oif it has been around the longest, but every spyder that has come out has sucked. I would know also. the first gun i owned was a old crappy spyder i forgot the name of. I know have a pe ego 11 because i actually saved. any ways back on topic. take the azodin blitz. it may leak once you first get it, but it is ****ing better than ****ty spyder.
Whitetrashkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:00 PM #3
NateF

Can I get a real reason why its better? What's wrong with the Spyder? Did you have to keep on fixing it or what did it do that made you not like it?
Old 10-20-2011, 09:02 PM #4
NateF

Just wanna know because the electra is cheaper and on sum reviews on spyders people say there reliable..
Old 10-26-2011, 12:49 PM #5
rustlerlover

i own a spyder, and its a great shooting gun, but the only problem i have run to is that they use weird metric fittings. and different asa mounts. with isnt to much of a problem, it just makes it hard to upgrade the guns. i would go for the blitz just for this issue.
rustlerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:57 PM #6
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Electra has SLIGHLTY better stock accessories. Blitz is cocker threaded so if you wanted to get a barrel kit or the like it would most likely transfer to any later marker you were to get.

In the end, it's a toss up to me. Neither is INCREDBILY better than the other. In the end, I would make the decision based on how long I was going to have it. If I were planning on upgrading in a year or thereabouts, I would probably go with the Blitz. If I had no intentions of upgrading, Electra.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:46 AM #7
Blazerboy11

Blazerboy11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i have 3 spyders currently (09 pilot, Aggressor, and Fenix) all electronic.
From my experience:
For one thing, their heavy as poop after about an hour or two of play your arm is gonna feel fatigued to the max.
Second any Electra or pilot that says it supposedly has eyes are pretty much fake and dont really work besides its safety function to not shoot when their nothing in the chamber.
Third the blitz is much more accurate and doesnt chop paint as hard as the electra. The electra is basically an expensive fancy looking blender with a nice rocking trigger. The rocking trigger is about the only thing effecient about the gun.

On that note, get a blitz or GoG extacy, right for the price and much MUCH more reliable then spyder and much easier to maintain for beginner ballers

Hope this helped.
Ninja Air
and more!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3825988
Blazerboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:41 PM #8
DirtyDorito24

I would have to go with the blitz. I have owned an electra for I wanna say a month now. Went to play with it 3 times. IT BROKE EVERYTIME I WENT TO PLAY! First time it just wouldnt shoot trigger just clicked, fixed that. Second it had a giant leak. Brought it to the shop at the field replaced every O ring. Next time i went to play leaked again. It stopped leaking back at my house tried to shoot it bolt got stuck back; wouldnt shoot. I kept it lubed and clean too. Mine may have just been faultly but in my opinion the least reliable gun ever.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:46 PM #9
DirtyDorito24

I forgot to mention one of my teammates has a blitz thats served him well. Another has a kaos which is pretty much the mech version of the blitz. Played with the kaos all day when my spyder was leaking and it worked great for me.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:56 PM #10
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Very little difference between the two at all.

Blitz has my vote. Why?

Cocker Threads.
Uses the standard ASAs
Has an Ion/shocker/Luxe threaded feedneck.

The electra has a spyder version of all of those, making it a pain to upgrade if you're content with the marker and are just looking for something a bit more.

Other than that, they're pretty much equal. Internals are almost exactly the same.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:15 PM #11
raulf96

I played with the Azodin for about a year. IDK if it was just bad luck but my azodin broke 7 times. 4 with the hose breaking, 1 with the entire board breaking, and three with the bolt. If you are going to buy an Azodin, make sure to buy a metal hose right after and always clean the bolt. Sypder is a good brand too. I played with it just about the same time I had the Azodin. Spyder is a really reliable brand. They hardly break and when they do its like an oring and thats it. But now I have a dm12!!
raulf96 is offline   Reply With Quote