PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-25-2011, 06:00 PM #1
Nguyentyler8
yep, its Pillsbury Hitler

G4 piston being worn down by spring- NOT MY FAULT

The pictures attached are of my G4's piston. I've had the G4 for a couple months and haven't abused it or overused it. It was my first gun after all. Just the normal superman or hip slide, I mean the gun's never even hit the ground. I am pretty sure it is the spring that is rubbing against the piston when the gun fires. when the spring rubs against it produces this metal dust that gets all over the inside of my piston housing and it is simply unacceptable. Is there any way DP will cover this? Because I am positive it was not my fault.

Nguyentyler8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2011, 07:10 PM #2
Dr. Conrad Murray (Banned)
HeHe I Kill Him

Call dp and or send these pics to their c/s guys and see if they will send out replacement parts? Never heard or seen this issue before.
Dr. Conrad Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:52 PM #3
Magz_rule

has been a member for 10 years
Mine looks not quite as bad as this but its still there and I only have about a case or so through mine..
Magz_rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:54 PM #4
Nguyentyler8

well mine hasnt been treated rough but i shoot alot of paint. its probably got around 15-20 cases through it? idk but way more than a case. and yeah i emailed it to them
Old 10-25-2011, 07:58 PM #5
Darkh2o
DPOTer since 2007

DP may not get your email or take forever to respond. your best bet is to call them and talk to someone about it. then get their email address and send the pics to them. that way they will be expecting your email and the pics.

I'm not Old, everyone else is "New".
Darkh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:05 PM #6
Nguyentyler8

Ok dp emailed me back and told me to call for an RA number so I could send the parts in. What's an RA number?
Old 10-26-2011, 01:31 PM #7
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyentyler8 View Post
Ok dp emailed me back and told me to call for an RA number so I could send the parts in. What's an RA number?
Return Authorization - it is so they know you are sending in something and they can track the problem/issue
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote