Old 10-16-2011, 03:01 AM #1
cruciatus111
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

cruciatus111 is playing at Living Legends V
cruciatus111 is for the Gunfight
cruciatus111 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cruciatus111 is attending Decay of Nations VI
karnivor & mq2

i was planning on getting a karnivor and i was wondering what is it like to have a karnivor with an mq2 and what are the benefits of having one?
WGP Jeff Orr Blackout #41/60
cruciatus111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-16-2011, 08:33 AM #2
All-Star Reject

Shoots like a dream but it does drain a battery pretty good, I need a fresh one every time I play but is not so bad with a rechargeable one. It also uses more air without the white spacer installed and it not so touchy to adjust the velocity with my regulator. I do not like the stock trigger as it is hard to walk, I would suggest a new one like a samurai or the delrin ones you can buy on ebay, they are the E1 type. As long as the solenoid holds up I will never get rid of mine as it has been super reliable and fun to shoot. I now go the whole season before i open it up and re-lube it and after getting everything to make the poppet and pilot seals they have been perfect and this is the second season for both of them. About the only real trouble I have had with my Karni is the inner seal blowing out the qev on the stock MP4 ram. I had to replace the ram with a new one and no problems.