PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-16-2011, 12:34 AM #1
carolinaboy23

Need Advice On PSP Ramp Setup

What should i set by Bps at ??
Options are- 10/11/12/13/13.5/13.7/14/14.2/14.5/14.7/15/15.2/15.5/15.7/16/17/18/19/20

Debounce at ??
Stock is set at 5. I can go 1-30

Anti Mechanical Bounce ??
Stock is at 3. i can go 1-10

Need help please to get right setting everythingi have tried has just had run away on ramp mode
carolinaboy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-16-2011, 12:04 PM #2
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Initially, to adjust the trigger settings, I would suggest setting your board to semi - it's going to be easier to work out what is going on.

As far as board settings are concerned - obviously the physical trigger settings such as pull length, weight, and firing point will also have an effect on trigger bounce - pull the trigger very slowly and try and hold the trigger at the point where the marker fires. If this leads to a full auto like burst, increase AMB. Keep testing and adjusting until the marker no longer goes full auto.

In the case of debounce, you need to increase the value until you never have more shots fired than trigger pulls.

With regards to PSP rate of fire, it really depends on what the maximum allowed rate of fire is where you are playing. If you are actually following current PSP tournament rules, the maximum rate of fire allowed is 12.5bps. I would suggest setting the board to 12bps (though in your case, this seems like the closest possible option anyway) to give a little buffer between your set rate of fire and the maximum allowed rate of fire.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:23 AM #3
TeamLeadersAccount

TeamLeadersAccount owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bps 12. And 5 debounce and 2 or 3 auto mechanical bounce. If ur trigger shoots on accident or won't stop shooting turn ir denounce and amb up
TeamLeadersAccount is offline   Reply With Quote