Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Hydrotec Paintballs

Any word on these? I've heard tons for a while, then they kind of just died out without even becoming big or selling lots of paint...

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2011, 06:31 AM #2
robertseakykr

They put up some pics of test batches...yikes, looking at the pics, if they don't get the seam under control these are going to fly like boomerangs.

robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:23 AM #3
Dark Cloud
You callin me crazy?!?!?!

Dark Cloud is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I remember the big threads on them. A lot of people had high hopes but it has been dead quiet lately.
Dark Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:16 PM #4
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
It's sad, they sound phenomenal and brilliant.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:26 PM #5
ctrbacolod

ctrbacolod owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
They are working on perfecting the manufacturing process as of right now. I have seen them in person and even shot a few. Once they perfect the process they will be released and will be revolutionary.
ctrbacolod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:24 PM #6
samuelkeesee12

Whats so special about them?
samuelkeesee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:42 PM #7
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
The shell is corn based I believe and not gelatin based so they have a longer shelf life that can actually be determined by the manufacturing process and not affected by humidity and weather like gelatin based shells. You can put them in water and they won't soften like gelatin.
Also the fill is easy to clean which is a major plus for fields so you won't get that nasty gummy build up. It also stays like a gel until impact which makes it liquify from the momentum and then it gels up again when it comes to rest so it's a bright, thick fill. They've made some demo balls that have had one half of the shell filled with say yellow paint and the other with green so it makes a yellow/green mark when it breaks. Fields can custom order their own fills so they can always make sure somebody is using their paint combination and not sneaking on paint to the filed or an event.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:10 PM #8
samuelkeesee12

Whats the price looking like? I would assume high but since you said something about fields using it I kinda wondered if it wouldn't be priced more like field paint.
samuelkeesee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:18 PM #9
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Nothing official yet honestly. They're saying cheaper then the norm right now but it's hard to say anything definitive until the process is perfected and they're manufacturing.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:53 PM #10
ctrbacolod

ctrbacolod owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The fill is also 97-98 percent water. Field cleanup will be a whole lot easier.
ctrbacolod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:49 PM #11
Bigmike627
Sniip-Snaaaap

Bigmike627 plays in the PSP
Bigmike627 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bigmike627 plays in the APPA D4 division
They have a facebook page that I keep up on. One of the most epic things i have seen from them is dual color fills. For being 97-98% water in the fill it looks pretty thick too. I cant wait for these things to be released.

Clone GTi W/ Pooty Bolt
Bigmike627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:20 PM #12
stevebski
< Kris Williams is HOT

stevebski supports Bob Gurnsey
stevebski supports our troops
biggest part that not a lot of people are touching on is the cost of water. Not that expensive right? This fill is over 90% water. Keeping the cost of the fill down also helps keep the cost of the paint down. But we saw with the .50 bull****, the cost savings in material were not passed onto the consumer. Hopefully we have a different reaction with this. I personally think this is going to turn paint sales on it's head once this is out. Like marker sales when the Ion came out. The only downfall I see with this is the fact the shell doesn't break down as fast as gelatin. If you're a busy tournament field, think of all of that shell that isn't biodegrading piling up behind both start boxes. That's the only downfall I see imo. Can NOT wait until the glow in the dark hydrotech is released. Night paintball is something that if done properly can be an epic win. Especially in scenario paintball like I play. Hasn't been done properly as of yet.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:50 PM #13
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

yes... the shell will take a while to biodegrade.... but the FILL turns to DUST in a short while. Imagine all your gear being able to be cleaned a week later just by shaking it clean!

Imagine having an indoor field... and not have an inch of mayonnaise on the turf. Imagine being able to clean the field with a central vacuum system instead of a steam cleaner. This paintball, provided it lives up to its claims... is gunna be awesome!

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:21 PM #14
PAPA_SMURF1

I hope they get released soon. I would love for paint to het cheaper.
PAPA_SMURF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:43 PM #15
stevebski
< Kris Williams is HOT

stevebski supports Bob Gurnsey
stevebski supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
yes... the shell will take a while to biodegrade.... but the FILL turns to DUST in a short while. Imagine all your gear being able to be cleaned a week later just by shaking it clean!

Imagine having an indoor field... and not have an inch of mayonnaise on the turf. Imagine being able to clean the field with a central vacuum system instead of a steam cleaner. This paintball, provided it lives up to its claims... is gunna be awesome!
Truth. I can't wait either.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:39 PM #16
Gen0va
hrvat

Gen0va donated to help Peyton Trent
Gen0va supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post

It's a lot of imagination ... these where supposed to have been released in January - I'm surprised people are still talking about them
Gen0va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:41 PM #17
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

well we are..because of it's potential. I understand there are delays and it seems you have lost hope. I havn't.
I work at a field. I know how much of a hassle this paint can save the industry. If field owners don't have to take the time to clean/pay someone to clean, we might have more fields stick around for us to play at. I can assure you that if the paint shoots well, our FPO field will be stocking this paint.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:26 AM #18
B Baller

B Baller plays in the PSP
Resurrecting this one, has anybody seen any more info on these? A year ago the claim was water-like clean up and ultra evil type flight/breakage on the cheap.
B Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:19 AM #19
Xal
Red Text

Xal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Xal posts videos on PbNation
Xal has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Xal has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Xal is attending Decay of Nations VI
really looking forward to trying these out
Xal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:23 PM #20
Trilogy252

Trilogy252 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Trilogy252 supports Pev's Paintball
Trilogy252 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xal
really looking forward to trying these out
Me too. If they can ever get these things right they will be the new standard in paintballs.

Christ comes first! Then paintball!
Trilogy252 is offline   Reply With Quote