PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-19-2011, 04:55 PM #43
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
No community college in there?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:58 PM #44
NinJaaaaaaaaaah
It's joe dirte brah

the one in waco is a CC.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:40 PM #45
effse7en
SPELL CHECK

effse7en has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm guessing you live in DFW? I go to the UTI in Irving. It's alright. I've been in two abhorrently boring classes in a row, but hopefully something interesting will come along soon. Also, ****ing auto trans, how do they work?
Old 10-19-2011, 05:43 PM #46
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by effse7en View Post
I'm guessing you live in DFW? I go to the UTI in Irving. It's alright. I've been in two abhorrently boring classes in a row, but hopefully something interesting will come along soon. Also, ****ing auto trans, how do they work?
Hydraulics.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 10-19-2011, 05:44 PM #47
effse7en
SPELL CHECK

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fcking...w-do-they-work

missing the joke.

We took apart the tranny from a chrysler minivan today in class. My instructor didn't explain very well, so I'm still a bit confused as to what the hell was going on in there, but we're doing it all again tomorrow, so I'll just ask more questions.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:46 PM #48
F1VENOM

I got the joke, it wasn't funny.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:49 PM #49
NinJaaaaaaaaaah
It's joe dirte brah

Quote:
Nope, middle of nowhere west texas, AKA San Angelo.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:51 PM #50
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinJaaaaaaaaaah View Post
Nope, middle of nowhere west texas, AKA San Angelo.
I've actually been to Goodfellow more than a few times.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:04 PM #51
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

Quote:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fcking...w-do-they-work

missing the joke.

We took apart the tranny from a chrysler minivan today in class. My instructor didn't explain very well, so I'm still a bit confused as to what the hell was going on in there, but we're doing it all again tomorrow, so I'll just ask more questions.
41TE is as easy at it gets broseph. single simple planetary gearset and no bands.

wait til you get to a ravigneaux gear set or a lepelletier set.

I see now, I see."
M3frontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:04 PM #52
destruction inc.
nepl baller

destruction inc. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i go to uti boston (norwood) i just finished auto trans and the 41te is really super easy don't sweat it at all
john richarsdon fan #10

Last edited by destruction inc. : 10-19-2011 at 08:15 PM.
destruction inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:33 PM #53
Headbanger
BANG YOUR HEAD!!!

Headbanger plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinJaaaaaaaaaah View Post
the one in waco is a CC.
Have you looked into TSTC?
Old 10-19-2011, 11:14 PM #54
effse7en
SPELL CHECK

I think it is TSTC in Waco.

F1VENOM really knows how to **** on a parade, doesn't he?
Related question, is it F1 Venom or Five nom? That's bothered me ever since I saw your name...
Old 10-19-2011, 11:16 PM #55
mossdabomb
Its Aggafagnaificent!

mossdabomb is a Supporting Member
It will always be NOM, and I will hear nothing else.

ST:Anything short of excellence is failure.
"Originally posted by Dake: I'd never buy snap-on anyway because every time I see it I read "strap-on," which makes me miss my ex"
mossdabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:56 AM #56
NinJaaaaaaaaaah
It's joe dirte brah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headbanger View Post
Have you looked into TSTC?
yup, that is the one in waco.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:38 AM #57
F1VENOM

Quote:
I think it is TSTC in Waco.

F1VENOM really knows how to **** on a parade, doesn't he?
Related question, is it F1 Venom or Five nom? That's bothered me ever since I saw your name...
I feel like I was swindled at WyoTech so forgive me for trying to prevent someone else from wasting $25k+ on an education you can get for free.

It's F1VENOM, as in McLaren F1 and Hennessey Venom Viper. Stupid name, I know, but I made it when I was young.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:53 AM #58
michbich
ಠ_ಠ

It's noms and I don't care what you say. Because noms.
michbich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:21 PM #59
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

TheNforcer plays in the PSP
TheNforcer owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TheNforcer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TheNforcer has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sooooo... Today at work totally sucked dick, all because of a cocky ******* tech starting **** with me cause I put two scrap balljoints, that he left on the shop floor (along with all the rust and **** mess he made), on his box. I came in today and he got up in my **** and asked me if I put them there. I told him yeah, he said they're garbage and get thrown away, I told him that he should do it then and clean up after himself. He then said if I do it again he'll slap me, haha.

An hour later I pull a car outside, and the balljoints are sitting on the ****ing hood of my car. I went over, grabbed them, and looked for his truck cause I wanted to throw them through his windshield soooo bad. But I went inside and told our manager cuz ****ing with my car is the line. So our manager goes and starts yelling at him and tearing him a new *******. But the prick just blows it off and starts crying to everybody about me snitching on him (wtf?) and about how it's bull**** and he's gonna punch my teeth in.

Then, I go to walk through the door to the store area, and hes coming through the other side. I make a blatant attempt to stay out of his way, well he doesn't and actually throws his shoulder into me and knocks me back.

Then, later in the day I go outside real quick to look for a service writer, and I notice how close it seems this one car is parked to me. I'm double parked at the end of the row against the building, and there's no spaces to the one side of me, so I'm not hurting anything. I get closer and come to see that the car he's been working on was parked mirror to mirror with my driver side.

Sooo.... I'm done playing games, he constantly kept initiating harassment all day, no matter how much I avoided him, so tomorrow I'm gonna tell my manager, then have a talk with HR/District Manager.
DMeyerspb #98
Planet Eclipse, Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex, DXS, FatBoy Pods, V-Force, Ninja Paintball, SkipsPics.net

XBL GT: TheEnforcer98
Drive German or Go Home, VAG Lover
TheNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:27 AM #60
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

just beat his *** and be done with it.

edit: it's still how you get things done in this business.

I see now, I see."
M3frontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:56 PM #61
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Lucid, whats your name, I have a feeling Ill be stopping in there alot as a buddy of mine just bought a very problematic 525xi
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:04 PM #62
Lucidus
T-rex Rawr

My name is Jon. Hit me up on here before bringing it through the shop. I'm laying low with the side work for now, but plan on starting up pretty soon, so if I'm rolling by the time he needs some work, it would be much cheaper to do it through me.
Lucidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:21 AM #63
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Definitely, hows the job treating you so far
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote