Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 08:18 PM #22
ActionExpress
Alex Williams

ActionExpress plays in the PSP
ActionExpress plays in the APPA Pro division
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistodd View Post
I like how its a play on extenZe male enhancement products.

Look how thrilled this hoe is

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolSex View Post
Last weekend one of my teammates Axe's front grip fell off during a crucial game point.
Jwon's? Or Jims? Either way those Axes are getting abused, Brian broke Jims feedneck off at scrim wars.

Last edited by ActionExpress : 10-06-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2011, 08:33 PM #23
PistolSex
Forever a Gunslinger

PistolSex plays in the PSP
PistolSex plays in the APPA D2 division
Andrews mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLballa View Post
ive only shot one, but it was ball on ball accurate and comfy.
but i might trade my geo for a dm.
dm10 or dm11?
is it worth it?
And accuracy is mostly barrel bore to paint matching.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:28 PM #24
supaPNTBALLkid

that is true ^

and i was wondering what those guns were they looked bunk lol, i thought they were a new mini

HUGE BLOW OUT
Old 10-06-2011, 10:41 PM #25
YLballa

YLballa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tis.
whats ur opinions of the dm10 and dm11?
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post84016233
Old 10-06-2011, 11:03 PM #26
PistolSex
Forever a Gunslinger

PistolSex plays in the PSP
PistolSex plays in the APPA D2 division
dm10 is nice, basically an ironmen dm9. And then the dm11 is basically a dm10 with nt grip set up.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:52 AM #27
contractkilla02
dielan

contractkilla02 plays in the PSP
contractkilla02 plays in the APPA D1 division
i have a dm11, yeah there pretty similar to the dm10, but it has never gone down on me and always shoots perfect . just gottta clean em once a month and your good . if you have the extra money get it
Dylan Boyum #21

dielandotcom .
Instagram @dboy_fuzion21
Old 10-07-2011, 05:02 AM #28
YLballa

forsure.
now the question is..
better to trade or sell my geo now before cup so i can get more for it or wait til after and have less trade value
Old 10-07-2011, 10:18 AM #29
trilla_shocka
LOOSELIPS

trilla_shocka plays in the PSP
trilla_shocka is an NCPA player
trilla_shocka plays in the APPA D3 division
oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkk
Old 10-07-2011, 10:27 AM #30
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Deimus85 plays in the PSP
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 plays in the APPA D2 division
Dude, this isn't the B/S/T decision making thread, it's kind of lame that a bunch of people think it is.

But in regards to paintball guns, shoot a marker makes financial sense to you, that works every time, and that you are comfortable with. I'm rocking an Ego7 because I got it for dirt cheap, and more importantly, it shoots great and I am most comfortable playing with Ego's.

Playground Legends/Fast Five/Drexel University NCPA Alumni/Bulldogs Athens Millennium/Washington Winstons
Feedback
Old 10-07-2011, 10:50 AM #31
Posesnus
Everyday Fashion Norway

Annual Supporting Member
Posesnus posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistodd View Post

i miss my axe now, would be perfect with that and a pureenergy reg.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:42 PM #32
mosquitos08
Blaine Povilaitis

mosquitos08 plays in the MiLP
mosquitos08 plays in the APPA D3 division
Thats true mike I dont understand why people do that either,
Atlanta Edge
Ultimate Kids

feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1476245
Old 10-07-2011, 02:51 PM #33
YLballa

lol
cant talk about paintball guns in this thread?!
Mr.d might as well not stop now with the trolling since no-pb talk is the preference in here
thanks from your great opinion
Old 10-07-2011, 05:30 PM #34
Mike McCormick

Mike McCormick is a Professional paintball player
Lol deimus, Kids talk about alot more retarded ish in this thread. Dont get all hardbody over a dude asking about paintball guns.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:47 PM #35
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
Deimus85 plays in the PSP
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 plays in the APPA D2 division
I just got all hardbody. Look:

cuz I was doing this:

So I can be like this guy:

Playground Legends/Fast Five/Drexel University NCPA Alumni/Bulldogs Athens Millennium/Washington Winstons
Feedback

Last edited by Deimus85 : 10-07-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:00 PM #36
YLballa

either that took you some time or you had all the pics..

all the homies but....**** NICK NEVINS!

Old 10-08-2011, 01:01 AM #37
corey9430
"MRM forever in my heart"

corey9430 is playing at Living Legends III
corey9430 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
corey9430 supports Team VICIOUS
One of my good friends is in town, and his family are incredibly wealthy they spoil him to an extreme ( in part to him becoming the only child after his older brother's death at 17 years old due to an O.D. at the time my friend was 13). His family makes him move around alot as well, so he hasn't not made many close friends.

He decided he wanted to play paintball again as a hobby, he quit at about 15, while i continued playing. He decided he needed a hobby after our friends all become sober. I went through the remaining gear i had, we are the same basic size & weight, he could wear the same size clothes. I gave him some old new in the bag team pants for him to use and spare jerseys amd an old legacy one, hooked him up with an old venomwear og head band the brown,a nd a faded sandan, as well as a old 2 xl legacy jersey with the light blue proto, that was nick shows ( i think it's nick) i'd have to ask him. As well as a old JT racing teal to dark blue. On a all black proflex, mirrored lens. I had most all of this (besides my spare og gear) in the boxes new, due to crazy deals i got on stuff like the team spare jerseys that were for sale at the local shop we ran for team funding for the next event.

I've been helping him and since i picked out a set up everything that he needed after i gave him soft gear (mask, headgear, clothing, practice jerseys, a pro jersey to practice in, and team long-sleeves of ours, some from 3-6 years ago, so he's got the same stuff his friends his age on the team have and wear to local events. He told his mom about my gun and gear getting stolen from my gear bag in my college house. I had to rent a gun when he and i played at a local field, a few times over the last week. I mentioned his family is wealthy, and to be nice his mom did this for me, because it would be comparable to a normal income family buying pizza for their kid and his friend. I picked out new gear (his mom refused to buy used) a dye nt (free) rotor, a ninja tank 68 45oo w/ adjustable reg, a Tadao USB Dye NT OLED board, Violent Series Scythe Trigger, and a Carbon Fiber !5' Dye UL Barrel with a .684 back and a .688 back with a boom box ( since the nt has a ul also).

I basically picked out the gear that I wanted and kept it under the 1,5oo his mom told me too. He was slick about asking if I'd honestly shot this gun, since it was a 2o1o. I told him yeah, and that the free rotor helps out too. That i planned on getting it once i get another 5oo saved up to do so, and that I"d put his board and trigger in and set up his gun. I agreed, and he said
if you get that gun will you should me how to work on it?" I replied "sure". I didn't know that his mom was the one who asked him if he wanted to do this for me, since my gear was stolen as a told some of you guys. As well in part as a late birthday gift, and as well for helping him and his mom out while that dad is at their other home for work in LA. His mother went ahead and ordered 2 of EVERYTHING i suggested to build him a good gun with the gun platform he picked out (Dye Nt - 2o1o). I wanted a Dye NT as well.

I can't believe that they did that for me, it should be here monday. Mine is being sent to my house even. I"m so grateful for this, I feel weird to accept it. My friends done things like get me shoes when we were at the mall, because his mom tells him to "go take your friends and pick you boys out some clothes, for you to go out tonight, get some nikes from footlocker"- we both have shoes collections of all air force ones, all shapes and colors, we both get called women by our respective families for liking shoes so much!

All of this paintball gear as a gift, is a whole other level though, and make me un-easy, he says don't worry and "dude, it's really nothing to her to do, please just enjoy" and his mom said "it was well worth your help to nick and I, this week". I'm torn I would love to have a set up and have this 1,ooo I've saved up so far just pocket and feel rich kinda. Lol. I could get a Dm11 with free billy wing bolt or free rotor, or another 2o1o Dye-NT w/free rotor. What do you guys think i should do.

A. ) Take it, take awesome care of it, set up my friends marker which I'd have done regardless. Show my appreciation and thank her, sincerely repeatedly as well as helping do anything thing AT ALL she needs me to do to show my thanks.

---------------------------------OR---------------------------------------------------

B.) Take the package, and sign but do not open, and next time I"m over their house leave it on the table when I go over to help her on Monday afternoon. Explain to her that I greatly appreciate the gesture but I fee; un-comfortable for spending that much money on me for anything, that she can just get me some pizza for doing yard work or some beers and just make me a home cooked dinner. I know this is the right thing to do morally, but i really want the gun and while jobless this is the only way to get it atm.

The Setup She got him and I both:

2o1o Dye NT: Graphite Gloss Grey with Gloss Black Accents

Dye Rotor: Grey (Rotor was free w/ Dye NT 2o1o purchase @ $999)

Tadao Tech. Mikko Huttunen Yakuza Series OLED USB Board

CF Boomstick 15' Series: Dust Teal and Dust Lime Green Tips, a .684 and a .688 set of CF UL backs, including the stock UL, that makes 6 peices- 3 full barrels, so i got the boom box to hold them all.

Ninja 68' 45oo' Tank w/ Adj. Reg ( is this tank shaped the way the CP bottles everyone shot in like 08, if not which tanks are?)

Violent Seires Syncthe Trigger

^
The setup that is going to be at my door Monday for FREE, as well as my friend's door for him, thanks to his mother. I've been on break for a reason some of you guys know, and I'm finally back, after shaking off the cleats from 09. My last marker was a Droid, with OLED and ul, and the same trigger. I loved that gun's feel, and I'd have gott en a clone but those were no-where on line for sale, NIB. Do you think since I've always been a spoil gun man, loving SFT/NXT shockers, The DMs and the PM7, the Droids and Clones, and Even the Victories (although not really a spool-valve). I"ll be happy with the NT? Are all those upgrades i got for it, all i could really wanted or asked for to make the 2o1o NT the best it could be? also where can i get the 45* ASA like the 2o11 Nt has coming out of the side of the Hyper3 ?

TLDR: Bees!!! !! ! ! BEES, EVERYWHERE !!!! OMG they keep ****ING stinging me, it hurts, SO MANY BEEEESSSSSSSS!

Last edited by corey9430 : 10-08-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:12 AM #38
kingkid
Logan

kingkid plays in the PSP
Honestly the only thing to do is keep it and do like you said in A. If you take it back to her, there is nothing she can do with it and she just spent a whole lot of money for nothing.

Just enjoy it and let her know how much you appreciate it.

Drop Bombs Clothing
Old 10-08-2011, 01:44 AM #39
corey9430
"MRM forever in my heart"

corey9430 is playing at Living Legends III
corey9430 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
corey9430 supports Team VICIOUS
I agree, I"m going to keep it all I"ve decided. I just want to make sure that's the smae thing that most of my peers felt was right, as well!

I can't wait till Monday, in part because it's beens since July 2oo9, that I've had to carry around no barrel, or hopper. Just tank on the gat, finger-banging it pretty much the whole day long. I also for some reason, loved teching, guns.. I'd pull out all of the teammates who lived with me the college house that the 1st line of the national team all lived together at.I'd clean and lube all of the teammates tourny gun and there back up/practice gun
Old 10-08-2011, 04:19 AM #40
supaPNTBALLkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey9430 View Post
I agree, I"m going to keep it all I"ve decided. I just want to make sure that's the smae thing that most of my peers felt was right, as well!

I can't wait till Monday, in part because it's beens since July 2oo9, that I've had to carry around no barrel, or hopper. Just tank on the gat, finger-banging it pretty much the whole day long. I also for some reason, loved teching, guns.. I'd pull out all of the teammates who lived with me the college house that the 1st line of the national team all lived together at.I'd clean and lube all of the teammates tourny gun and there back up/practice gun
if his parents are really wealthy say milllionares, that price is absolutely nothing.

if his dads making 500,000 a year after taxes, 500,000/365= 1369.86 a day (based off salary)

so at that rate he worked for one day to give you that gift, and if hes making more or less you'll know how the math changes but id keep the gift and just never pull some bull**** over on the kid

HUGE BLOW OUT
Old 10-08-2011, 12:44 PM #41
aj4455
•O.G.•

aj4455 is a Paintball photographer
aj4455 is playing at Living Legends VII
aj4455 is an NCPA player
aj4455 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
def accept it corey, its some good karma coming your way and help this kid get back into the sport.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:41 PM #42
Iwannaseenoodz
mods banned 3 accounts

lol, take the free stuff.

Death from above ego9
Closed Thread