PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-12-2011, 06:42 PM #1
barnelby
R.T.F.M.

Talking ____68/4500__PE__HPA Tanks__in good shape___Brand New hydro__12-2011________68/4500_

More pics:
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...0082Custom.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...0081Custom.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...0083Custom.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...0085Custom.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...0086Custom.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...0087Custom.jpg

OK folks I have here a 68/45 Carleton tank branded pure energy. It has a newer style Pure energy reg (normal high pressure) on it & I just installed a new fill nipple.

I literally just got it back from Hydro testing a few days ago. So its has a brand new November 2011hydro, meaning its good until November 2016 (5year tank).

I don't want to sell it, but can use the cash.

The tank is in descent condition but there are blemishes around the tank, burst disc, and on the face of the gauge (check out the pics). It works good though and just came back from hydro, so the blemishes are obviously cosmetic.

Price Reduced: $90 shipped as you see it.

No low blows please, this tank was just hydroed... and these tanks are over $150/each new so its not a bad deal at all. '

Considering what other people are asking for the same tank with only 3 years left on the hydro I feel my price is fair...also, paying less than 2/3 for a tank thats as good as a new one is hard to beat.

This tank will be shipped empty & with a burst disc loose (so it can't hold pressure while in transit). You must tighten it when you get it.

Rules:
-NO Trades, CASH ONLY
-What you see is what you get. Sold as is. I don't offer returns/ refunds/exchanges. I know the tank works fine.
-No low blows please
-Faster you pay, the faster I can get it shipped. Insurance available at your expense, if damaged during shipping without insurance it is not my responsibility

offer up

Last edited by barnelby : 12-19-2011 at 03:32 PM.
barnelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2011, 02:09 PM #2
barnelby
R.T.F.M.

buy it!
Old 12-18-2011, 09:39 AM #3
barnelby
R.T.F.M.

offer up!
Old 12-19-2011, 03:30 PM #4
barnelby
R.T.F.M.

Price Reduced

$90 shipped
Old 12-21-2011, 09:30 PM #5
barnelby
R.T.F.M.

buy it
Old 12-24-2011, 07:08 AM #6
GameOfEnder
Paintball Ambassador

Annual Supporting Member
GameOfEnder is playing at Living Legends VI
GameOfEnder posts videos on PbNation
GameOfEnder supports DLX Technology
Pmd
GameOfEnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:39 PM #7
barnelby
R.T.F.M.

I'm not selling it for $75, no one is selling a 68/45 with 5 years left on it for that cheap.

Mine in fact is one of the cheapest I've seen on here.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:31 PM #8
jromezz

85 shipped? pm me. have a cp 68 45 with a few months left of hydro i would do a straight trade, its LP , i bought it new.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:24 PM #9
GameOfEnder
Paintball Ambassador

Annual Supporting Member
GameOfEnder is playing at Living Legends VI
GameOfEnder posts videos on PbNation
GameOfEnder supports DLX Technology
mine money sent
GameOfEnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:20 PM #10
barnelby
R.T.F.M.

sold

Last edited by barnelby : 03-05-2012 at 06:17 PM.
barnelby is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.