Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM #106
Xaber

Layout is different at every event. Setup begins at 4pm and those who are there get to choose the layout. We play on an area about the size of a basketball court.

Our rentals are GOG eNVYs with VLocity loaders, and they work great with Reballs.

Packing up and heading out soon. Hope to see some of you there.

"Preach the gospel at all times, and when necessary use paint."

Proudly Sponsored by: Impact Action Sports, GI Sportz, Bellagios Pizza, Guru Gun Stands, Jimmy Hickey Photography, Rockstar Energy
Xaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:51 PM #107
Ice Blue

Hey, I saw these reball events on crossfire's website but was to late (June) last year. I like to play airball but there isn't many good places besides Splat Action (which is very expensive to a high school student) nearby. I am also a Christain so this was an awesome find, however my mondays are taken with scouts. Is it often to get the events on any other days, like I've seen in the past posts?
Ice Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:51 AM #108
Xaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Blue View Post
Hey, I saw these reball events on crossfire's website but was to late (June) last year. I like to play airball but there isn't many good places besides Splat Action (which is very expensive to a high school student) nearby. I am also a Christain so this was an awesome find, however my mondays are taken with scouts. Is it often to get the events on any other days, like I've seen in the past posts?
Unfortunately several of our past venues are not currently available to us, but we are constantly looking for new venues to host our ongoing Reball events. Scheduling is often limited by room availability (hence Monday nights currently), but we will continue to add dates and locations as they become available.

I have updated the OP with dates & locations for 2013.

Join us tonight from 5-9pm at Newberg Christian Church for Newberg Reball! Details in the OP or on the facebook event page. Setup starts at 4pm and games start as soon as everything is ready to go.

Proudly Sponsored by: Impact Action Sports, GI Sportz, Bellagios Pizza, Guru Gun Stands, Jimmy Hickey Photography, Rockstar Energy
Old 02-04-2013, 11:29 AM #109
Xaber

Newberg Reball tonight from 5-9pm at Newberg Christian Church. Setup starts at 4pm and games start as soon as the field is ready. Sounds like we have a good crew coming out. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Directions in the OP. Call 503.213.3230 or post up with any questions.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:11 PM #110
Xaber

Reball is coming up next Monday night from 5pm-9pm at Newberg Christian Church. Price is $20 which includes HPA fills and all the Reballs you can shoot. Setup starts at 4pm and games start as soon as the field is up. Check out the OP for more details or visit www.crossfirepb.net.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:43 AM #111
Xaber

Reball tonight from 5-9pm at Newberg Christian Church! Check the OP for a link to directions. Hope to see some of you there!

Old 04-01-2013, 12:22 PM #112
Xaber

It's that time again... Reball tonight from 5-9pm at Newberg Christian Church. Gear up and join us for some fun indoor action. Rumor has it members from Thunder, Dynasty, Damage and XSV will be attending. You won't want to miss this!

Old 04-19-2013, 11:50 PM #113
Hey SHAGGY
Codename: SHAGGY

Annual Supporting Member
Hey SHAGGY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey SHAGGY plays in the APPA D4 division
Good luck tomorrow boys! Still fighting the good fight out here at sea. But in just a couple short weeks I'll be home finally. Been to many months that I've been out here since last year. Missing paintball badly and hopefully if you guys need extras next tournament I'd be down!
TEAM Crossfire
Old Feedback
eBaY Feedback
US Navy
Hey SHAGGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:48 AM #114
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
Got my 'Mag! Let's GO!!!!

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Supergame 45 in two weeks!

Crossfire Rolling RENEGADE for SuperGame XLVII!!!!!!!!!!
For more info on SuperGame, visit: http://www.SuperGame.tv!
LoveMyMagMoreThanYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:43 AM #115
Xaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey SHAGGY View Post
Good luck tomorrow boys! Still fighting the good fight out here at sea. But in just a couple short weeks I'll be home finally. Been to many months that I've been out here since last year. Missing paintball badly and hopefully if you guys need extras next tournament I'd be down!
Looking forward to it David! Hit us up once you get your land legs back and we'll get you connected with the team again!

Old 07-01-2013, 01:24 PM #116
Xaber

Due to the extreme heat, Reball is canceled for tonight... enjoy the sun (or AC) and come join us this weekend at Impact Action Sport's Grand Opening!

Old 08-03-2013, 09:50 AM #117
Xaber

Do to holidays and scheduling conflicts, we are canceling Reball for August and September. We will start up again on Monday, October 7th. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

In the mean time, you can still join us for our monthly paintball events on the 2nd Saturday of each month at Impact Action Sports.

Visit www.crossfirepb.net for more details.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:03 PM #118
Xaber

We're baaaack! The return of cold/wet/dark weather to the northwest means our Reball events will begin ramping up again. Our next event is just 2 short weeks away on Monday, October 7th from 5pm to 9pm at Newberg Christian Church. We are working on confirming additional venues and will be updating the OP with dates and locations throughout the fall & winter.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:34 PM #119
Osmosis44

Osmosis44 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Osmosis44 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Osmosis44 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Osmosis44 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Of course Class starts next week! I hope I can make it out to some of these!
Old 09-27-2013, 01:19 AM #120
Kenny OKC
In Memory of Steve

Kenny OKC plays in the PSP
Kenny OKC owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Kenny OKC owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Kenny OKC plays in the APPA D5 division
Woohoo!
Team Blacksheep
Kenny OKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:10 PM #121
Xaber

Reball kicks off tonight in Newberg! Join us from 5pm to 9pm at Newberg Christian Church. Check the OP or visit www.crossfirepb.net for address and details! Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:17 PM #122
Xaber

Don't let the wet and windy weather this weekend keep you from playing. Our next Reball event is coming up next Monday (Nov 4th) at Newberg Christian Church. Join us for some warm, dry indoor fun. $20 covers entry, air and all the Reballs you can shoot. Visit www.crossfirepb.net for more details.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:31 PM #123
Xaber

Oh look at that, it's the first Monday of the month... Reball tonight from 5 to 9pm at Newberg Christian Church! Check out the OP or visit www.crossfirepb.net for more details.

Old 01-06-2014, 01:56 PM #124
Xaber

Welcome to a new year! We have updated the original post with dates for our 2014 Reball events. The fun kicks off tonight from 5pm to 9pm at Newberg Christian Church. Setup starts at 4pm and games start as soon as the field is up and players arrive. Looking forward to getting the ball rolling again this year! For more details, check out the OP or visit our website (www.crossfirepb.net) or facebook pages (www.facebook.com/crossfirepb).

Old 02-02-2014, 10:08 AM #125
Xaber

Our February Reball event is tomorrow (Monday, February 3rd) from 5-9pm at Newberg Christian Church. Setup starts at 4pm and games start as soon as the field is ready. $20 covers air, entry and all the Reballs you can shoot. Whether your team wins or loses today, come show off your colors and celebrate or sulk with us for some fun indoor action.

For more details, check out the OP or visit our website (www.crossfirepb.net) or facebook pages (www.facebook.com/crossfirepb).

Old 02-27-2014, 09:55 AM #126
Xaber

Unfortunately our March Reball event is being canceled due to painting going on in the Gym. Join us April 7th for our next scheduled event.

ReplyRegional Ups