Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-01-2011, 08:57 PM #22
Trigg3r Happy

yup....just a nice body....but honestly besides the milling the valves are almost identical the difference is more noticeable in the quality of the 3 ways, rams, lpr ect
nib cocker parts
Dye Reflex, Race, and Rare Pneumatics
Trigg3r Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:18 PM #23
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

deadeyeheat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg3r Happy View Post
yup....just a nice body....but honestly besides the milling the valves are almost identical the difference is more noticeable in the quality of the 3 ways, rams, lpr ect
So the ram and LPR and the valve in the gun are stock WGP off of a cheap $300 2003 cocker basically.In this PE pro series?

2 AUTOCOCKER SR'S,ANGEL A1,ANGEL G7 FLY,BOB LONG RAPPER,BOB LONG INFAMOUS INTIMIDATOR,BOB LONG RIPPER 3 INTIMIDATOR,PLANET ECLIPSE ETEK2,PLANET ECLIPSE 2009 EGO,2009 PMR,
deadeyeheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:55 AM #24
kebone
I am qmto on youtube.

kebone is playing at Living Legends V
kebone owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kebone owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kebone has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah I say its not worth that price. You can even spot the WGP chrome lpr up front that you cant even adjust without taking it apart which is a pain. But if its set right its not a bad lpr.

i like that site-which-shall-not-be-named.
http://www.youtube.com/user/qmto?blend=1&ob=4#p/a

KEVIN'S CLASSIC ELECTRO SALE
kebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:35 AM #25
Trigg3r Happy

yea...pe originally just did upgrade/ body kit type stuff.

They are not bad pneums but at the price you could have a merlin extrusion milled to match, annod and new pneums (besales lol)

The wgp valve and besales valves are identical.....just the besales is milled differently

but yes if it is truly new in box...everything but the body is stock wgp sto
nib cocker parts
Dye Reflex, Race, and Rare Pneumatics
Trigg3r Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:57 AM #26
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Another thought i had was how would this Planet eclipse cocker stack up against a Karnivor??

I am of course talking this stock WGP cocker with Planet eclipse milling.Not a VS question just as far as money would go

2 AUTOCOCKER SR'S,ANGEL A1,ANGEL G7 FLY,BOB LONG RAPPER,BOB LONG INFAMOUS INTIMIDATOR,BOB LONG RIPPER 3 INTIMIDATOR,PLANET ECLIPSE ETEK2,PLANET ECLIPSE 2009 EGO,2009 PMR,
Old 10-22-2011, 05:41 AM #27
walnuts312
>>>===KNEE===>

walnuts312 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
walnuts312 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
walnuts312 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyeheat View Post
Another thought i had was how would this Planet eclipse cocker stack up against a Karnivor??

I am of course talking this stock WGP cocker with Planet eclipse milling.Not a VS question just as far as money would go
It wouldn't. The Karni should have better pneumatics (unless the owner changes stuff). Karni's typically come stock with an MP4 ram (built in QEV's), and most you find these days have a ZeroB or E2 in them. There are still E1's around, so that much wouldn't be different from that PE you linked.

If I was faced with the decision of buying a roughly $500 dollar Karni, or an overpriced base model PE w/ STO Pneus... Karni hands down if you plan on actually using it. If you're looking for a wall hanger, then the choice is yours.

Heck, if you really want a nice PE, look at this one instead. The buy it now is $750 and honestly, that's a fair price. There have been a few Nexus lately to go for more than that, and this one is different than most of them as it's one of the first 50 produced. He explains it in the auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eclipse-Nexu...#ht_500wt_1156
walnuts312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:29 PM #28
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
Originally Posted by walnuts312 View Post
It wouldn't. The Karni should have better pneumatics (unless the owner changes stuff). Karni's typically come stock with an MP4 ram (built in QEV's), and most you find these days have a ZeroB or E2 in them. There are still E1's around, so that much wouldn't be different from that PE you linked.

If I was faced with the decision of buying a roughly $500 dollar Karni, or an overpriced base model PE w/ STO Pneus... Karni hands down if you plan on actually using it. If you're looking for a wall hanger, then the choice is yours.

Heck, if you really want a nice PE, look at this one instead. The buy it now is $750 and honestly, that's a fair price. There have been a few Nexus lately to go for more than that, and this one is different than most of them as it's one of the first 50 produced. He explains it in the auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eclipse-Nexu...#ht_500wt_1156
Well if the karnivor is E2 then it will come with the MP4 ram and upgraded noid i think they use a better noid.otherwise if its an E1 karnivor then it should have the same pneumatics as the stock PE cocker.