PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-29-2011, 01:59 AM #1
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

deadeyeheat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
what is a new in box planet eclipse cocker worth

Is a new in box Planet eclipse factory 1 cocker worth $700?

2 AUTOCOCKER SR'S,ANGEL A1,ANGEL G7 FLY,BOB LONG RAPPER,BOB LONG INFAMOUS INTIMIDATOR,BOB LONG RIPPER 3 INTIMIDATOR,PLANET ECLIPSE ETEK2,PLANET ECLIPSE 2009 EGO,2009 PMR,

Last edited by deadeyeheat : 09-29-2011 at 03:54 PM.
deadeyeheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2011, 11:08 AM #2
WihGlah
Underboring works

WihGlah owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyeheat View Post
Is a Planet eclipse factory 1 cocker worth $700?
No

$450

WE ARE BORG!
SCORE IS IRRELEVANT!
WihGlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:01 PM #3
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

It is new in box also are these really just wgp cockers with all wgp internals>but include an E frame from planet eclipse and some milling from PE??

I noticed that this gun seems to have stock WGP ram and LPR....but a planet eclipse bolt amd beaver tail.What about the internals is the valve a stock WGP?

2 AUTOCOCKER SR'S,ANGEL A1,ANGEL G7 FLY,BOB LONG RAPPER,BOB LONG INFAMOUS INTIMIDATOR,BOB LONG RIPPER 3 INTIMIDATOR,PLANET ECLIPSE ETEK2,PLANET ECLIPSE 2009 EGO,2009 PMR,

Last edited by deadeyeheat : 09-29-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:43 PM #4
joe34 (Banned)

joe34 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
joe34 is for the Gunfight
joe34 is for the Gunfight
joe34 supports Pev's Paintball
i say about 450-500
joe34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:53 PM #5
Trigg3r Happy

on custom cockers it goes higher....it depends they were released with different pneums ect.
it should come with besales pneums but thats not to say it didn't.
Here is the best guide where jack wood explains the difference...well he explains it in the linked thread and dbk copied and pasted all the info here

Also eclipse internals / pneums were made by besales who shared machining with smart parts but eclipse had major ties with wgp. Bud made it legal for people to use the cocker design but he did require them to buy raw bodies from him. So it is a wgp body with milling and anno from eclipse, pneums internals are besales
nib cocker parts
Dye Reflex, Race, and Rare Pneumatics
Trigg3r Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:11 AM #6
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg3r Happy View Post
on custom cockers it goes higher....it depends they were released with different pneums ect.
it should come with besales pneums but thats not to say it didn't.
Here is the best guide where jack wood explains the difference...well he explains it in the linked thread and dbk copied and pasted all the info here

Also eclipse internals / pneums were made by besales who shared machining with smart parts but eclipse had major ties with wgp. Bud made it legal for people to use the cocker design but he did require them to buy raw bodies from him. So it is a wgp body with milling and anno from eclipse, pneums internals are besales
Well no i can clearly see that it seems to have that chrome barrel looking LPR and ram witch looks like stock WGP phnumatics.

Here is the link i would like all more experienced PE cocker owners to help me.I am very exprienced with cockers and built and times many mech cockers but i never had a PE one.

Here it is

http://cdn-www.pbreview.com/productp...5&product=1558

Last edited by deadeyeheat : 09-30-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:31 AM #7
Trigg3r Happy

lol it is this one

I apologize that I forgot the pro series. I assumed that since the 2003 eclipse came with eclipse pneums that one produced in early 2004 would.

heres the specs

Eclipse Pro Series - Early 2004 to Late 2004

This is a Pro Series.....STO Comp style Semi Block , Chrome/Black Pneumatics, WGP Beavertail,
STO Internals, STO Ram, Dart Bolt, Kaner Barrel, Black Magic Reg, WGP Sledgehammer LPR, Black or Chrome Eblade

Seeing as you did not post a picture it would be awfully hard to tell what the lpr looked like wouldn't it.

It won't be worth 700 because it isn't a DC1, DC2 or Nexus. It also is hurt in resale because it is the only factory model that came stock with wgp pneumatics.

Now I can see that while I am obviously not an expert with the 10 or so cockers sitting on the floor, I can spell "pneumatics".
nib cocker parts
Old 09-30-2011, 12:44 AM #8
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
lol it is this one

I apologize that I forgot the pro series. I assumed that since the 2003 eclipse came with eclipse pneums that one produced in early 2004 would.

heres the specs

Eclipse Pro Series - Early 2004 to Late 2004

This is a Pro Series.....STO Comp style Semi Block , Chrome/Black Pneumatics, WGP Beavertail,
STO Internals, STO Ram, Dart Bolt, Kaner Barrel, Black Magic Reg, WGP Sledgehammer LPR, Black or Chrome Eblade

Seeing as you did not post a picture it would be awfully hard to tell what the lpr looked like wouldn't it.

It won't be worth 700 because it isn't a DC1, DC2 or Nexus. It also is hurt in resale because it is the only factory model that came stock with wgp pneumatics.

Now I can see that while I am obviously not an expert with the 10 or so cockers sitting on the floor, I can spell "pneumatics".

I do not care if i spelled pneumatics wrong.I was not labeling one user as a pro nor was i accusing anyone else of being limited of knowledge.When i said i would like all more experienced cocker owners to help me.What i meant was more experienced than me.I simply asked for more people who are more experienced than me to let me know what this gun is, and what its worth.

Now untie that knot in those knickers

Last edited by deadeyeheat : 09-30-2011 at 12:55 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:57 AM #9
Trigg3r Happy

Quote:
Well no i can clearly see that it seems to have that chrome barrel looking LPR and ram witch looks like stock WGP phnumatics.

Here is the link i would like all more experienced PE cocker owners to help me.I am very exprienced with cockers and built and times many mech cockers but i never had a PE one.

Here it is

http://cdn-www.pbreview.com/productp...5&product=1558
Quote:
I do not care if i spelled pneumatics wrong.I was not labeling one user as a pro nor was i accusing anyone else of being limited of knowledge.When i said i would like all more experienced cocker owners to help me.What i meant was more experienced than me.I simply asked for more people who are more experienced than me to let me know what this gun is, and what its worth.

Now untie that knot in those knickers.
It's worth is relative to the buyer. Some PE guys would pay 700 for it. It is a model that is not made any more so anything with an E on the side has some value.
The best advice is to start high. If you start at 700 you might get a 500$ low ball. You would get more than expected and the other would feel like they got a deal.
However if you go to a forum that has a little more collector value like cc you will generally make more. I think 500 would be fair. I mean the Eframe alone gets you 165, its mint which gets you at least 200, its all matching so add another 50, it has the dye matching barrel, and it's an eclipse (add whatever buyer is willing for collector value). So 700 is not obscene , it just takes the right person with money at the time. 4-500 will go much quicker though.

you were being very rude sir....I was trying to give you the important information you wished to inquire.
I was trying to help you, I don't wear knickers, and I'm even worse at knots lol. I by no means consider my self an expert, but I do know what I am talking about.
It makes me not want to help people aquire information when they are rude ;].

so lets all play nice.
nib cocker parts

Last edited by Trigg3r Happy : 09-30-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:05 AM #10
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
It's worth is relative to the buyer. Some PE guys would pay 700 for it. It is a model that is not made any more so anything with an E on the side has some value.
The best advice is to start high. If you start at 700 you might get a 500$ low ball. You would get more than expected and the other would feel like they got a deal.
However if you go to a forum that has a little more collector value like cc you will generally make more.

you were being very rude sir....I was trying to give you the important information you wished to inquire.
I was trying to help you, I don't wear knickers, and I'm even worse at knots lol. I by no means consider my self an expert, but I do know what I am talking about.
It makes me not want to help people aquire information when they are rude ;].

so lets all play nice.
I Am being rude??? in your reply you mocked my improper spelling of pneumatics in your little sentence about owning 20 cockers or what ever it was.All because you were upset because you thought i was insulting your knowledge right???

I play nice when i am played nice with.Other wise i play rough.

Old 09-30-2011, 01:10 AM #11
Trigg3r Happy

/stops passing on useful information.

I posted that after you posted looking for more experienced owners, which in turn means I was not one. Then I feel like I should back up what I was saying. I'm not insulting your grammar, but look at the bright side you won't ever spell pneumatics wrong ;].
nib cocker parts
Old 09-30-2011, 01:18 AM #12
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
/stops passing on useful information.

I posted that after you posted looking for more experienced owners, which in turn means I was not one. Then I feel like I should back up what I was saying. I'm not insulting your grammar, but look at the bright side you won't ever spell pneumatics wrong ;].
I in no way meant that you were not an experienced member.That would make me stupid if i did since i made this post asking for help and you were one that came on to reply>Witch would mean your more experienced than me right?

As i explained what i meant by i want more experienced owners to help me meant that more people are better than less since at the time we were going by what i initially described the gun to be.I then attained a photo and showed everyone.

So before i did that people were just guessing as to what model the gun could be.So i asked for more experienced people.Not more experienced that you or anyone else but more people with knowledge that might be able to help.

I am sorry if it came out wrong but i really did mean more opinions since my limited means of describing the gun could not easily attain an positive answer.

The last post i wrote before all this started. Was me saying that the gun seems to have stock WGP equipment.The trouble is that i am seeing many different PE cockers on the net.Some with the same ASA as this one i am looking at,but different pneumatics.Perhaps custom setups so with that said i was asking for more people that could pin point the model since i was limited in information.Also at the time you were not able to give an answer either as you were stating that it should come with PE equipment.But again that was do to the fact that you did not know what model we were really talking about.

Not your fault.Perhaps a photo would have been of benefit early on.

Last edited by deadeyeheat : 09-30-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:28 AM #13
Trigg3r Happy

hehe its all good

I just got a cocky vibe at first....damn the interweb
well now you know lol.

Are you selling it?

I would be interested there aren't any besales evolutions up at the moment lol
nib cocker parts
Old 09-30-2011, 01:35 AM #14
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
hehe its all good

I just got a cocky vibe at first....damn the interweb
well now you know lol.

Are you selling it?

I would be interested there aren't any besales evolutions up at the moment lol
No i am thinking of buying it but the seller wants $899.That one i showed is not it exactly.It is but it is not.This gun is all stock from the factory with the box and the stock UL barrel.

The photo i showed was exactly it but this one has the stock barrel.The pneumatics you saw in that picture are the ones this has.They look like stock WGP parts like i have handles 1000 times usually ripping them off to install bellsales parts but i did not know if these were really PE parts in disguise.As i said i never had a PE cocker.

I am offering the seller $700 but he is not taking it.He thinks this is in the class of the DC1-DC2 witch its not but since its a PE gun he thinks its worth $900 and i did not know if he might be right??

Last edited by deadeyeheat : 09-30-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:45 AM #15
Trigg3r Happy

http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...-amp-Nexus-DC2

pink lady for 850
DC2 for 1300

I'd get the pink lady over that one
mainly besales>wgp

plus only like 140 something were made

nope wgp parts definately not 899 material but with it being new...hmm
you also have to consider if it has sat in the box that long as opposed to being cared for...thats not good
nib cocker parts
Old 09-30-2011, 01:52 AM #16
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...-amp-Nexus-DC2

pink lady for 850
DC2 for 1300

I'd get the pink lady over that one
mainly besales>wgp

plus only like 140 something were made

nope wgp parts definately not 899 material but with it being new...hmm
you also have to consider if it has sat in the box that long as opposed to being cared for...thats not good
Yeah its sitting in its box behind glass.It has been there since the Planet eclipse ego5 swept in and took the cockers off the shelves.It was just never sold and he kept the price where it is witch did not help.

So this is the most basic of PE cockers? basically a WGP cocker with PE milling and an E1??? i talked to one owner of this model who said he installed a PE valve so i assume even the internals are stock WGP??...lol...

Old 09-30-2011, 01:59 AM #17
Trigg3r Happy

yup...technically in 02 or 03 they made a mech with all wgp pneums but yours is the base electro yes.

Do keep in mind wgp pneums are great. I like them because once they are set they are set no creeping etc, but I would not buy an eclipse cocker with WGP because it will shoot like a WGP with fancy milling.

I mean performance wise its a prostock with fancy milling and an e1 lol

if you do buy it...the first thing you should do is ask to shoot it and put oil in it....I can imagine the orings need it lol.

I'd skipped unless it was in the 400 range. Print him off the flyer and prove to him it is the low low end of eclipse....I'd offer 300 or so for the body lol no internals, pneums, etc...899 offers a much nicer variety of cockers
nib cocker parts
Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 AM #18
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
yup...technically in 02 or 03 they made a mech with all wgp pneums but yours is the base electro yes.

Do keep in mind wgp pneums are great. I like them because once they are set they are set no creeping etc, but I would not buy an eclipse cocker with WGP because it will shoot like a WGP with fancy milling.

I mean performance wise its a prostock with fancy milling and an e1 lol

if you do buy it...the first thing you should do is ask to shoot it and put oil in it....I can imagine the orings need it lol.

I'd skipped unless it was in the 400 range. Print him off the flyer and prove to him it is the low low end of eclipse....I'd offer 300 or so for the body lol no internals, pneums, etc...899 offers a much nicer variety of cockers
Thank you very much.I think i am just going to pass because i have been fighting this guy for 2 years on the price as he wont go any lower than $899.I came up with $700 as i was going to offer him this and if he said yes then i would have bought it but after what you have told me i honestly dont think its worth even $700.

There is no was he would take $400.The guy kind of laughs as i tried to wheel and deal with him in the price range of $650 as if he really belived its worth $899 and i am just trying to get such a master piece from him at an extreme discount.

I think i should just wait to find a nice used DC2

Old 09-30-2011, 07:31 AM #19
dbkid0486

is this one of the red/black fades?

ClosedBoltBallers
dbkid0486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:38 AM #20
Trigg3r Happy

probably not the pic he used is one that had the same pneums, and I believe the fades were only rare in the DC series....I know there are at least 2 even Jack didn't know about lol.

Good plan....There is a nice used DC2 and a pink lady nexus in the link above you may consider those. Both of them are way nicer than what that guy had. The DC 2 is more exspensive, but if you don't mind rocking pink those are rare.

130-150 somewhere around there
nib cocker parts
Old 09-30-2011, 12:07 PM #21
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Here it is guys.

http://www.evpaintball.com/servlet/t...-Series/Detail

If you can get the price lower and grab it then go for it.Good luck....lol....so this gun has a factory stock WGP valve even????