Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-27-2011, 12:46 PM #1
yeahbuddyy

Air ball set up?

Whats the Air ball set up like? any recent pictures? Going paintballing this weekend and have gone to warped twice since its a little closer so interested what paintball usa has to offer. Didnt realize they even had turf there which is a big plus++
yeahbuddyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2011, 02:48 PM #2
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahbuddyy View Post
Whats the Air ball set up like? any recent pictures? Going paintballing this weekend and have gone to warped twice since its a little closer so interested what paintball usa has to offer. Didnt realize they even had turf there which is a big plus++
It is very small, but it's not a bad set-up. Anything over 3v3 will be crowded. Overall it is pretty fun, just not very big.
Blacc Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:21 AM #3
fsdo_guy

fsdo_guy supports DLX Technology
usa's turf is pretty good. thick, padded and high quality. the field is not as long as i would like, but it's a pretty decent size. still fun to play, depending on who comes out to play. I played this last sunday and the crowd was mostly walk-ons. it was a decent group of mixed pump and semi players. i had fun. the best games we had were 5 v 5. (got up to 7 v 7). usa's ref's are hit and miss tho. oh well. there is shade, water and hp air fill in the airball bleachers area.

if you're looking to mix it up with airball, hyperball, scenario...then you may wanna check out usa.

here is a photo of the field taken a few weeks ago. they have since made improvements to the field. it actually looks smaller in the picture than it really is.

fsdo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote