Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-28-2013, 11:25 PM #1
Fort Knox Paintball

July 13-14 War of the Worlds Fort Knox Paintball

1 Day Big Game Pass $30

2 Day Big Game Pass $50

Pre-Register at www.fortknoxpaintball.com

(Pre-registration ends July 5th at 10pm)

Don't want to Pre-Register? Register at Fort Knox on Big Game day.

$35 per day.

We believe, long ago the ancient civilizations had some of the first encounters with beings like no others before. These beings resembled humans in many ways, but with slightly different features and greater technological advancements . We know these beings as Aliens or Extraterrestrials. From time to time some people still encounter these beings. However, the human race does not have any proof of their existence, till now.
In July of 2013 the world as the human race knows it, could change. The beings from the planet Pagani have come to take Earth from the human race, and enslave all of mankind. However, the Pagani Race will not foresee the humans putting up a fight to save what is theirs. The humans will come together as one to fight off the invasion and so, the battle for Earth will start. Only one race will have all of Earth’s land, water and, of course, precious natural resources. Which race will thrive and which will fall?
Which race are you? Choose to take earth and enslave all of mankind as the Pagani Race, or become Human, to protect earth and save the land for generations to come. The future of Earth is in your hands and the War of Worlds.

Timeframe

Friday 7/12/13

2pm Gates open for primitive camping

Download camping waiver

Day 1 (Sat.) 7/13/13

8am Registration Opens

11am Player Briefing

12am Game On!

3-4pm Lunch Break

4-7pm Game On!

Day 2 (Sun.) 7/14/13

8am Registration Opens

9:30am Player Briefing

10am Game on

12:30-1:30pm Lunch Break

1:30-3:30pm Game on

Awards and free giveaways to follow promptly after game ends up front. Giveaways include (3) 2013 Big game Passes.
Fort Knox Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:58 PM #2
PXK24

This will be my first time visting this field as me a few team mates are planning to play this event. Just curious how many players traditionally turn out at the big games? Thanks

Sinister Ops

Paintball Country
PXK24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:17 PM #3
vigilante

vigilante plays in the USPL
vigilante supports Bob Gurnsey
vigilante supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by PXK24 View Post
This will be my first time visting this field as me a few team mates are planning to play this event. Just curious how many players traditionally turn out at the big games? Thanks
I've been going there for many years. The turnout varies but is always good (usually 200+). I think I read they broke a record on their last event with 400+ players.

This field is awesome. I always have a good time there. See you guys in a couple weeks!
Old 07-02-2013, 01:52 PM #4
jlaw94

jlaw94 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
It real stinks that this game and white rivers game is the same weekend. I really enjoyed this field last time I came here.
jlaw94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:29 PM #5
Azndude51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaw94 View Post
It real stinks that this game and white rivers game is the same weekend. I really enjoyed this field last time I came here.
Yeah, I was trying to decide which one to go to, but my wallet is making the decisions nowadays. I'm only interested in a single day and Ft. Knox is way cheaper since you have to pay for the whole weekend at White River. Plus they're BYOP instead of $65 for a case of paint at White River.
Azndude51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:36 AM #6
jlaw94

yeah it was a hard decision, I'm only pick WRP because i'm hoping they will have more people there.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:08 AM #7
QUAGS

This was a great game, I first thought Tyler had lost it "no generals" I thought this was going to be just a mess, boy was I way off this was probaly the best game I played in this year .

By no Generals this made the sides work together like I have never seem the communication on both sides was amazing from what I was told by opposing players. Maybe some would disagree , but I always new what was going on from players re inserting, or my own reinsertions.

I tip my cap to Tyler, for thinking outside the box and comming up with something new and putiing on a great scenario.

Great addition of the towers in the POW camp again this is what makes this field a must see and play
Old 07-16-2013, 08:10 AM #8
jlaw94

what was the turn out at this game?
ReplyRegional Ups