PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-23-2011, 03:41 PM #1
Costa Rica 72

Tiberuis T4, Expote the Fisrt Strike,help

Hi there,

I have a tiberius T4 that I purchased used. I have not been able to shoot one single fisrt strike as they all explode inside the gun. However, regular paint balls are shot without a problem. Techs have checked the gun and it all seems to be fine. Some people tell me that it could be because of the springs in the magazines, but I not really sure. Can you please help me?

Last edited by Costa Rica 72 : 09-24-2011 at 09:45 AM.
Costa Rica 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2011, 01:29 PM #2
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Best bet, contact Tiberius-Arms @: 1-888-982-2842
Could be a number of issues -- I've seen that certain bolts for the Tac8/T8.1/T9.1 were incompatible with FS rounds due to the bolt face design, which caused FS explosions inside of the breech because the back part of the FS (inside the fin area) was hit by the bolt and not 'guided'. So this could be attributed to what's going on with your T4, but that's my best guess anyway

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote