Old 08-27-2014, 03:08 PM #1
maccel62
wizard bashin all day

maccel62 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
maccel62 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
maccel62 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
maccel62 supports Empire
ego 10 not firing

Ok fellas. First off, this is my first ego. Got it in the mail today and I wanted to put a few pods through it. I put a brand new lithium 9v in it and took it out back. Turned on, air'd up, paint in- and nothing. The bolt kicks back, but it does absolutely nothin. No spudder, no 10 fps ball, nothing. I've oiled the rammer, solenoid, reset to factory settings, reset the LPR (screw is flush with the tip) and reset the HPR (screwed all the way out and then three turns in)

I noticed that when I turn it on, when a ball is in the chamber, the eye reads it with correct symbol (●) BUT after one trigger pull it goes to this symbol ]

Still doesn't fire when I turn the eyes off. Am I missing something here? Any help will be much appreciated!
maccel62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2014, 05:39 PM #2
maccel62
wizard bashin all day

maccel62 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
maccel62 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
maccel62 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
maccel62 supports Empire
so I took apart my LPR to make sure I had both springs. I lubed it and put it back tohether. Now it's firing, but barely. Once I roll the trigger for 8-10 shots it starts firing properly. As soon as I let off, then fire again, it goes back to barely firing. I didn't wanna dry fire too much, but it's an improvement. Any tips to get it where it needs to be?
maccel62 is offline   Reply With Quote