PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-18-2011, 10:00 PM #1
retromagman
Team Whale Shark

LPR swivel hose barb o-rings

Hey guys, I aired up my gun today and played a game with my LE and then shortly after my hose barb on my front block started leaking bad. The gun has had a lot of shots through it, so I know it's time to replace those o-rings on that swivel barb. Any idea on the size of these? I know one sits in a groove against the LPR and the other in between the barb and the bottom of the screw. Any help would be appreciated. I think this size might be hard to hunt down, but if anyone knows the size i would be grateful.
Black ProMaster/Eggy 2 w/z-board/48ci AGD Flatline/AKA Sidewinder/AKA no rise clamping feed neck. Ninja ReTro Mag/Z-grip/88ci Crossfire/AGD WarpFeed/Eggy 2 w/z-board. Black and Silver System X NME LE/ 48ci AGD Flatline/ Eggy 2w/z-board.
retromagman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:37 PM #2
rzhukov

rzhukov is playing at Living Legends III
rzhukov owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
rzhukov supports Bob Gurnsey
rzhukov has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I used teflon tape on that barb before with success, not sure of the sizes though.
rzhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:57 PM #3
Kite09
Youngstown Gambit

Kite09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I had to sell my NME for the same reason. And when I went to try and fix it, the lpr was stripped. If anything get the Palmers Odyssey reg. It screws right in and may save you a lot of headache.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Make Paintball Part of the X Games
http://www.petitiononline.com/pb123/
Put this in your sig if you support.
Kite09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:20 PM #4
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 is playing at Living Legends VII
tjs0349 supports Empire
I'll see what the o-ring is when I get home.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:14 PM #5
retromagman
Team Whale Shark

thanks fellas. gonna try the local dive shop to see if i can find the o-rings there. that palmers sounds like a good idea.
Black ProMaster/Eggy 2 w/z-board/48ci AGD Flatline/AKA Sidewinder/AKA no rise clamping feed neck. Ninja ReTro Mag/Z-grip/88ci Crossfire/AGD WarpFeed/Eggy 2 w/z-board. Black and Silver System X NME LE/ 48ci AGD Flatline/ Eggy 2w/z-board.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:52 PM #6
Kite09
Youngstown Gambit

Here is a link to it. http://palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index... ducts_id=696 Just screws right in. Doesn't look too bad either.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Make Paintball Part of the X Games
http://www.petitiononline.com/pb123/
Put this in your sig if you support.
Kite09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:04 AM #7
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 supports Empire
Well the NME manual doesn't list the orings that are on the barb.

I took mine apart to look at it and there are two orings. One between the barb swivel body and the screw head that holds it in place and another between the swivel body and the LPR body on the marker.

The o-ring between the barb swivel body and the LPR body is 1x4.5 mm. The other oring underneath the screw head measured 1x4 mm when I took it off, but it may have been stretched out from removing it. I took a 1x3 mm oring and put it in it's place and it seems to fit. I do not have a 1x4 mm oring to verify.

I needed 1x4.5mm and 1x3mm orings for the solenoid manifold on my Bob Long Vice and I could not locate a source to purchase them anywhere. I had to contact Bob Long and they sent me some out. You may have a difficult time finding those sizes. Hopefully not.

If you do, your best bet is to either get the Palmer Odessy LPR as suggested. I have one on one of my NMEs and it's awesome!

The other option would be to replace the barb with another 10/32 barb as it would come with the o-rings you need. You can get one cheaply here from airsoldier. I believe Palmers also has several of them.

http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/mercha..._Code=FLEXTUBE

Last edited by tjs0349 : 09-23-2011 at 03:07 AM.
tjs0349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:40 PM #8
retromagman
Team Whale Shark

thanks man. luckily one of my buddies purchased some of those 4.5mm o-rings awhile back for his solenoids. seemed to do the trick. i aired up my NME after replacing that o-ring and now its driving nails again.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:18 PM #9
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 supports Empire
No problem. Glad to help.