Community Focus

Old 08-22-2011, 10:28 PM #1
DI*killa

DI*killa is a Professional paintball player
DI*killa plays in the PSP
DI*killa donated to help Peyton Trent
DI*killa is an NCPA player
DI*killa plays in the APPA Pro division
Is there a place for US pros to play in this event?

CHATTANOOGA CEP
Robbie Goldsmith #14
DYE - KEE
DI*killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2011, 11:44 PM #2
Jeremy@DYE

Jeremy@DYE works for a Paintball manufacturer
Unfortunately PALS don't allow PSP or CPL Pro players to play their events but I think it would be a good idea for them to change that rule to at least allow 1 or 2 pro players per team, I'm sure Asian teams would love to fly US pro players out to events. I think it would be really beneficial for everyone, teams could learn from having a pro player on their team, other teams will learn from playing against pro players, the tournament organizers will have more hype around their events from having pro players there and the pro players get to see more of Asia and have a great time.
Jeremy@DYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:00 AM #3
Fluxxy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI*killa View Post
Is there a place for US pros to play in this event?
Hey DI*killa ... there will be an Intercontinental Cup where your team can compete in...should you and your team are interested please contact allan phang.. cheers
Old 08-24-2011, 12:20 PM #4
GunghoPaul
TEAM XTIONEER-MALAYSIA

has been a member for 10 years
Hi Jeremy...we allow up to 2 Semi Pro players in Div 1 teams this year.For the Intercontinental Cup...which will the grandest ever...we are still finalising 2 teams to represent the US continent.
Pros keen to come can play in these 2 teams but do let me know paul@palseries.org.
GunghoPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:38 PM #5
Jeremy@DYE

Jeremy@DYE works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunghoPaul View Post
Hi Jeremy...we allow up to 2 Semi Pro players in Div 1 teams this year.For the Intercontinental Cup...which will the grandest ever...we are still finalising 2 teams to represent the US continent.
Pros keen to come can play in these 2 teams but do let me know paul@palseries.org.
Good to hear Paul! I highly recommend for all the US pro's to make it out for this event, it's always a good time and this year's event looks to be the best one yet! The Malaysian hospitality is legendary, they are a bunch of really cool guys and they always go out of their way to make sure that you're having a great time.

Looking forward to seeing you all there at the Dye booth!!
Jeremy@DYE is offline   Reply With Quote