Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 10:08 AM #1
CyndiP-GPI

has been a member for 10 years
Unofficial 2004 GPL Information

"Unofficial" GPL 2004 Information

DATES

Due to the Overwhelming interest, via emails and phone calls, we are publishing our Unofficial 2004 Dates. These dates will be finalized once we hear from PSP and NPPL Promoters with their Official 2004 Dates.

The Current Dates for the 2004 GPL are as Followed:
April 3-4
May 8-9
June 12-13
August 28-29 (joint GPL/357 Series Event)
Oct 2-3
Nov 13-14

Please note that the August Event will also be one installment of the Severe 357 National Event Series as well and points earned at this event will go towards both series. More details concerning the Severe 357 Series coming soon. In the meantime please visit www.357series.com. Currently the site is just the intro to the series and details and information will be updated as they come in. We would like any comments in regards to the working site (what you like and dislike about the site). Send all comments to info@globalpaintball.com or to myself directly at cpoole@enter.net.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIVISIONS

In 2004 we are also changing our format from just 3-Man and 5-Man; We are adding a 7-Man Division and altering the current categories as well. Please look below at the Divisions we will be running and what days they will be held on:

Sat
3-Man Novice
3-Man Rookie
5-Man Amateur

Sun
5-Man Novice/Rookie
7-Man Amateur
7-Man Novice/Rookie

As you noticed that there is no longer a 3-Man A Division. If you have any questions though, please feel free to contact me, cyndi@globalpaintball.com and I will be more than happy to help out in any way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contrary to rumors, location details are not finalized. Once all details in regards to the 2004 Location are finalized and the contracts are signed, we will announce on the location. We apologize for the delay; 2004 Location will be announced by the first of the year.

COSTS and OTHER DETAILS

Currently we are discussing the costs and other details. We are doing everything we can to make an affordable tournament with killer prizes. Please bear with us as talks continue.

COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS

As always, we welcome any comments & suggestions in regards to the GPL Series (good and bad). Email Comments and Suggestions to info@globalpaintball.com. Please make sure to voice your opinion so that we may do something to fix or improve the GPL Series as a whole.

As always, we look forward to seeing you at the next GPL...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2003, 05:08 PM #2
ThisIsMyUserName

Just out of curiosity...will you be giving away prizes per event? If so, will you have the prizes at the events? When do I get my prizes from last year?
Old 12-17-2003, 07:30 AM #3
Spikerz

Spikerz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hehe. You'll get them when the Red Sox win the world series ~_~

Spike
Old 12-29-2003, 03:21 AM #4
Junkers5

my only suggestion is move that 5-man rookie/nov to saturday and keep sunday for only 7-man. I just say this because personally for my team it would work out better so we could play both the 5 and 7 man events
Old 12-29-2003, 02:21 PM #5
HyperPB234
WE'RE IN BAT COUNTRY!

HyperPB234 is a Supporting Member
HyperPB234 supports Bob Gurnsey
i have a suggestion, actually give prizes out this season! sometimes that helps.
Old 12-29-2003, 03:03 PM #6
ThisIsMyUserName

Definitely with HyperPB on that one.
Closed Thread