Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-19-2011, 09:04 AM #1
vanish4life

webcast video's

I was just wondering why none of the Division 1 games were posted on the internet just yet. People worked really hard to make it to sunday and spent a lot of their own money at your event. I feel the least that can be done is post the games when you post the pro finals. Bottom line, show your customers that they matter to you.
vanish4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:29 AM #2
I'm RickJames
DJ/MC for the NPPL

I'm RickJames supports Pev's Paintball
I'm RickJames plays in the APPA D4 division
This is always an issue... people complaing about what's shown, what's not shown and the times that things are shown. What happened to the good old days when people were happy that they got to sit in their living room and watch pro paintball matches for free... in my opinion that's pretty good customer service right there.

I don't remember there being anything ever posted that said that divisional games would be on the webcast.

Moral of the story is that people love complaining

PS... Warped Army and Impact Echo in the D-1 finals was a very good match. I'm not saying it didn't deserve to be covered. Great job to both teams

Follow me on Twitter- NPPLDJ

Proudly representing... PEV'S PAINTBALL, EMPIRE PAINTBALL, KEE ACTION SPORTS and BOB LONG
I'm RickJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:11 AM #3
vanish4life

I know it was a good match, I was playing. I'm complaining because much of my family can't see me play and it would be nice if the league would at least post the videos after the fact on youtube so I could show them why I sacrifice so much to play. Before you think I'm just some run of the mill kid complaining on the internet realize that I'm looking big picture, do you think I'm the only person that would like to have their family watching them play something I give my all for? If we want to bring paintball to the mainstream why not post the viseo's? Flood the internet with game footage so it is that much easier to stumble onto this thing we all love that few people knows exists on the scale we play it at.
vanish4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:49 AM #4
DelawarePBguy
Right Coast Paintball

DelawarePBguy plays in the USPL
DelawarePBguy plays in the PSP
DelawarePBguy donated to help Peyton Trent
DelawarePBguy plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish4life View Post
I know it was a good match, I was playing. I'm complaining because much of my family can't see me play and it would be nice if the league would at least post the videos after the fact on youtube so I could show them why I sacrifice so much to play. Before you think I'm just some run of the mill kid complaining on the internet realize that I'm looking big picture, do you think I'm the only person that would like to have their family watching them play something I give my all for? If we want to bring paintball to the mainstream why not post the viseo's? Flood the internet with game footage so it is that much easier to stumble onto this thing we all love that few people knows exists on the scale we play it at.
I totally agree with you. Most divisional players pay out of pocket for almost all expenses. Faimlys who can't make the trip because its to far, but wish they could see exactly what the sport is like that their son or daughter dumps so much money into, not only at events but every sunday at practice should be something that NPPL would want to show.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:34 PM #5
AsianBaller625

AsianBaller625 plays in the PSP
AsianBaller625 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AsianBaller625 posts videos on PbNation
AsianBaller625 plays in the APPA D4 division
It clearly stated all play on the Center Court would be covered.