PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-16-2011, 11:49 AM #1
j_lapan32
FOREVER YOUNG

Tiberius extended mags

Hey, has anyone heard when these will be shipped? It has been awhile since they opened the pre-orders and there has to be plenty or orders by far.

Sell Me Your Tools and Ice Fishing Gear CLICK HERE
j_lapan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-16-2011, 02:43 PM #2
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

I had emailed Xtreme-Dreamz Paintball inquiring them of if the 30-pre order cap has been reached and when/how long would the time between production and shipping would begin. Here's the reply that I had received on 9/8/11:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian "MOATI" Russell
"It has absolutely been reached and the first run went into production this past Tuesday (9/6/11). I was told by the manufacturer to expect them to ship 2 weeks after production started so I would expect them to ship in about a week and a half."

Brian "MOATI" Russell
-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:26 AM #3
j_lapan32
FOREVER YOUNG

Perfect, thanks for the response. I just don't understand why they wouldn't have updated their website to show that. Oh well, at least we know they are close.

Sell Me Your Tools and Ice Fishing Gear CLICK HERE
j_lapan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:21 PM #4
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

You're welcome -- I agree, and I just don't understand why they don't stop orders from going in because I don't want my friends to get these!

But at any case, I'm not sure if all of the orders placed will be catered to since MOATI said, "the first run" went into production. I want to email him again and inquire, but I don't want to bug *sigh*

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
Old 09-17-2011, 03:06 PM #5
apgarcia

I talked to Brian about 2weeks ago, he said expect shipping should start by the 20th. He said it's being shipped outta Utah, hopefully I get mine soon since SoCal isn't too far away.
Keeping my fingers crossed
apgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:03 PM #6
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apgarcia View Post
I talked to Brian about 2weeks ago, he said expect shipping should start by the 20th. He said it's being shipped outta Utah, hopefully I get mine soon since SoCal isn't too far away.
Keeping my fingers crossed
Yup, that goes for me too apgarcia

Anyway, I just browsed on Xtreme-Dreamz Paintball's website and noticed a little update:

"The first run is sold out. Pre-orders are now for the second run which is already in production."

I wonder how large the first run was and how many they are going to make in total as I keep mentally referring back to this statement:

"These have been incredibly hard to find but Lucky 7 is doing this final round of manufacturing so get yours now!"

Makes me wonder..

-Jarred
Old 09-20-2011, 02:23 AM #7
Syphorus

I'm more interested in the second run as I would be part of that =P
Syphorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:08 AM #8
PntBllnSquirrel

I bet spec ops wished they had kept up with these more with all the orders that have been placed already.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:38 AM #9
Syphorus

I just hope I get the kits' soon since it states they are already in production.
I wonder how many of these will be produced..
Old 09-22-2011, 12:28 PM #10
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Yeah, I have no idea why Special-Ops stopped producing these -- the extensions are pretty popular and have the potential for a small market

As a little update, the first run is supposedly expected to ship tomorrow and the second run should be estimated to ship on Tuesday -- however, it is unclear that if the manufacturer said that the first and second run are going to ship at the same time on Tuesday or if they are going to ship on their own respective times (i.e. Friday and Tuesday) as their message to Xtreme-Dreamz was a little bleak/broad. Nevertheless, the shipping carrier will be UPS and tracking numbers will be sent out as soon as the packages have been shipped

-Jarred
Old 09-22-2011, 02:08 PM #11
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgs-killer View Post
Yeah, I have no idea why Special-Ops stopped producing these -- the extensions are pretty popular and have the potential for a small market

As a little update, the first run is supposedly expected to ship tomorrow and the second run should be estimated to ship on Tuesday -- however, it is unclear that if the manufacturer said that the first and second run are going to ship at the same time on Tuesday or if they are going to ship on their own respective times (i.e. Friday and Tuesday) as their message to Xtreme-Dreamz was a little bleak/broad. Nevertheless, the shipping carrier will be UPS and tracking numbers will be sent out as soon as the packages have been shipped

-Jarred
what are you going to do with 3 of them when you only have one mag bd?
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:33 PM #12
Syphorus

I am part of the second run and was told that this run should start shipping out on Tuesday. Happy days!!!
Old 09-23-2011, 11:33 AM #13
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcl281 View Post
what are you going to do with 3 of them when you only have one mag bd?
Haha, good point hmcl

I'm looking to get 2 mags pretty soon, but I'm not sure if I should stick with my T8..as it's not working reliably. I wonder if there are cheap bone stock T9.1's around

-Jarred
Old 09-23-2011, 01:03 PM #14
hmcl281

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgs-killer View Post
Haha, good point hmcl

I'm looking to get 2 mags pretty soon, but I'm not sure if I should stick with my T8..as it's not working reliably. I wonder if there are cheap bone stock T9.1's around

-Jarred

you can barrow one of my 9.1, but you have to pay shipping
Old 09-24-2011, 07:33 PM #15
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcl281 View Post
you can barrow one of my 9.1, but you have to pay shipping
Borrow your T9.1? Ha, alright
But to reduce the risk of potential lawsuits, I'd prefer to buy lol

-Jarred
Old 09-25-2011, 11:20 PM #16
apgarcia

has anyone here received a tracking notice from them?
apgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:23 PM #17
hmcl281

Quote:
i do not think anyone has or has anyone associated with the mags posted on the forums lately
Old 09-26-2011, 01:54 AM #18
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Quote:
Not yet -- I'll give it until Wednesday before I send a message over to Xtreme-Dreamz (i.e. Brian "MOATI"). I'll post if anything comes up or if I come across something

-Jarred
Old 09-26-2011, 08:50 PM #19
Syphorus

Since shipping for the second batch isnt' due till tuesday, wednesday is an ideal time to start bothering him again.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:12 AM #20
hmcl281

from the mcb thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dazl View Post
I emailed the owner of Lucky 7 Hard Goods this morning about the extended mags... This is what he wrote back....

"The extensions started shipping last week in the order they came in. I believe about a quarter of the orders have already gone out. Some people may already have them. We should have 100 percent of them out by this weekend."

"...we can only ship so many off each day, but we are working through them."

So there it is... And yes, you can still order them off of xtremedreamz' website...
Old 09-27-2011, 10:12 AM #21
B-Dazl
Brady "B-DAZL" Coleman

Hey guys! I posted this on the MCB thread today... Hope it helps you guys too...
--------
I emailed the owner of Lucky 7 Hard Goods this morning about the extended mags... This is what he wrote back....

"The extensions started shipping last week in the order they came in. I believe about a quarter of the orders have already gone out. Some people may already have them. We should have 100 percent of them out by this weekend."

"...we can only ship so many off each day, but we are working through them."

So there it is... And yes, you can still order them off of xtremedreamz' website...
B-Dazl is offline   Reply With Quote