Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-15-2011, 12:08 AM #1
NINJAP3NGUINS

Exclamation Boston Menace Tryouts!

Hey everybody Boston Menace will be holding tryouts at Maynard Paintball for 5man Race to 2 and for D3 XBall/7man (D3 format hasn't been officially decided so be willing to do both for now). As of now it will be 2 Saturday dates September 24th and October 1st at 9:20am. Then there will be a 3rd final tryout after the Bone event (NEPL/NEXL event 5).

I will need to know your infomation and a garanteed confirmation that you will be coming to the tryouts so we can be prepaired for the exact number of players coming.

Information
[Name]
[Age]
[Position]

So leave a post and be ready to bring your "A" game. Also, you have to be committed to the team for the ENTIRE SEASON not halfway or the begining the entire season we want to build a solid team.
NINJAP3NGUINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:21 PM #2
paintballer355

information for tryout

Name: Mitchell Miller

Position: Universal (specifically home)

I am really looking for a serious team to play for I always make it to practices and always try to improve my game in any way possible.
paintballer355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:06 PM #3
NINJAP3NGUINS

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer355 View Post
Name: Mitchell Miller

Position: Universal (specifically home)

I am really looking for a serious team to play for I always make it to practices and always try to improve my game in any way possible.
ok well i need confimation that you are definitely gonna be there. i need it by wednesday. thank you
NINJAP3NGUINS is offline   Reply With Quote