63 ICD Bushmasters \/ Moderator ICDO \/ Feedback ICDO

ICdzBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:14 AM #24
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICdzBuff View Post
I'm sorry, I should have clarified.

In eye mode (gun has no eyes) the gun loads fine. It is only when it is in eye off mode that it fails to load balls.

I don't think it's my hopper. It's a v3 rotor with fresh batteries.

Checked the blowback. With reballs in the breech, I get a little venting in the face. No balls jumping out of the feed neck though.
i am thinking that with the eye mode on, but with the eyes not installed, the board is reading an empty breach and delaying the bolt so a ball can drop. if you dry fire the marker with the eyes turned on, does it delay the bolt backwards?

also does it dryfire noticeably faster with the eyes off?

im not familiar with the tadao boards at all, i know on the eblades if the eye didnt see a ball they would hold the bolt back 1 second on the factory settings..you could change it to be shorter, but i have no idea what the setting is on the tadao....but if you can tell it shoots noticeably faster with the eyes off then the only thing i can think of is that the settings need to be changed to cap the gun at a slower rof since your going to be running it without eyes...and thus you would need to raise whatever setting the tadao uses to let a ball drop into the breach..

might want to double check your hopper again anyway, does the rotor use eyes? they could be dirty or something and not feeding paint. (likely not the issue)

blowback is also probably not the issue, it would take a serious amount to overcome a force-fed loader. the paint would most likely break in the feedtube instead.

wish i could be more specific, ive just never used a tadao board...but it definately sounds like you just need to raise whatever "bolt open delay" it has.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:58 PM #25
CrazyDriver84
I Snipe with PSP Mode

Annual Supporting Member
CrazyDriver84 supports Sherwood Forest
CrazyDriver84 supports Sherwood Forest
CrazyDriver84 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm missing something. It works fine with the eyes off but it doesn't work with the eyes on? The eyes are NOT installed correct?

Try plugging the eyes in and trick the gun into seeing an open breach. You'll have to keep the eyes aligned and in not too much light. See if the gun holds the breach back then.
CrazyDriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote