PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-09-2011, 01:18 PM #1
Team HAM Co
Fear & Intimidation

Zombieland Scenario Games <<<<Pre Registration Ends Wed September 14th>>>>

Well Zombieland is coming up quick and is only 8 days away! I have been working hard to get all the final touches completed on time. We have riot shields, a mortar unit that blasts balloons 100 + yards, and an antidote that Zombies have never had to experience before in paintball.

It is hard to believe that this scenario has been in production for almost a year, starting with our extensive story line. The more I dove into this project the more it grew. We have five unique missions for you to participate in, along with our expansion pack. The expansion pack gives you the chance to to play in our 3 man round robin, pump and pistol challenge, and our dusk game. All games in the expansion pack will have prizes courtesy of SuperGame and Dan Bonebrake.

I wanted to give you one last chance to save a few dollars at this event and get pre registered before we take down the site this coming Wednesday. Remember that saves you the $5 on paint and $5 on entry. Walk ups have to pay that extra $5. You can pre register at:

http://actionacrespb.com/zombieland.htm

I look forward to seeing you all there, and can't wait for you to experience this all new Zombie game.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:20 PM #2
Team HAM Co
Fear &amp; Intimidation

Well we got a nice final push for the pre registration. Going to pick up entries to SG 43 tomorrow from Dan, and apparently he has some other surprises for me to give away as well! Hope we see you for this great event!