PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-19-2003, 11:03 AM #22
ingenexec
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Dude.... If you wanna know how it shoots, wait for it to show up and SHOOT IT!!! Jeez.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2003, 06:35 PM #23
FuzzyChicken

is it me or is this guy making me sorta mad =\
Old 12-19-2003, 11:41 PM #24
ingenexec
Banned

Me, or the one asking if his senti will be good enough? Cuz if its him, I can assure him that the senti WILL hang with ANY electros, in the right hands. I've had no trouble eliminating team players who're shooting timmy's with my lonely unsponsored self and my senti . And if its me fuzzy, sorry i'm being mean but god, what a question...
Old 12-19-2003, 11:49 PM #25
FuzzyChicken

naw ur kewl, I am just getting fed up with the dude that orders a gun and asks if its any good or should he sell it. I just don't understand that at all. Why would u order a gun before u know if its any good, or sell it. I unno either he is not telling the whole story or something, but I'm just getting bugged by this. Sorry guys =\