PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-07-2011, 12:53 PM #1
HotzKarl

Hotz Vegas!!!

After last sundays tournament at the sports park, I figured its time to get back into the swing of things. Practicing every week (if money permits), going to LVAC for strentgh and conditiong, and possibly opening a club, so the teams around vegas can actually meet and get to know eachother better.
I'm going to call it like I see it - At most fields throughout the week, i've noticed the majority of teams just keeping to themselves and not trying to open up and actually talk to the other players around the field. The only way this sports is going to become more popular is if the local teams actually branch out and talk to eachother, offering ideas of how to keep the new players/teams from breaking away, the best days to come to the fields, advice on and off the field, talking to the field owners and their teams on ways to improve the field, practices and by getting all the local teams to actually come on the same day.
The best thing a paintballer can do is talk about their love for this sport and help spark the interests of many new players to come. Just remember, we all started out in the same way - with spyders, tippman's, and a lack of knowledge on the field. Help the sport and eachother out!!!
HotzKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups