Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-06-2011, 10:02 AM #1
krazykk4

7th element board?

I am going to upgrade the board on my invert mini. The 7th element is half price of the normal virtue board. I am not interested in the oled. Does anybody have experience with the 7th element board for the invert mini? Do you recommend this board over the virtue?
krazykk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2011, 10:32 AM #2
Rawrx
**** BRAD

I got one for mine whe I had a mini and it was great. You could adjust everything that you wanted to and at that price, I'm not sure it could be beat. Why not keep the stock board and save some money?
Rawrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:52 PM #3
krazykk4

The stock board needs a battery replacement after 3 cases put through it. Also when the battery starts getting below 50% the efficiency of the mini starts to be affected. I am gonna upgrade the bolt but even if i do i think the stock board will still screw with the efficiency when the battery is a little depleted.
krazykk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:09 PM #4
djtropiklfred

7th element boards are great boards, especially for their price. i had one on my f8 fusion and it worked like a champ. they could easily compete with the virtue non oled boards. 7th element customer service is also awesome.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:22 AM #5
jamisaurus19

I am a soldier here at Camp Casey S. Korea. I captain the US Army Allstars. We play at his field and are sponsored by Sam Kim, the owner of 7vnth Element. He is a great guy and puts his heart and soul into his products. He doesn't believe its fair that someone should have to spend so much money for a great product. I can reassure you his products are beyond great, they are phenominal and have the customer service to back it up.
jamisaurus19 is offline   Reply With Quote