PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-03-2011, 09:27 PM #1
Ninjeff

Sudden Impact BIG GAME and Swap meet, Sept 17, 2011

ALSO!
Sudden Impacts first huge swap meet is going on as well! Got stuff you need to get rid of, or (even better) looking for that hard-to-find part you've been longing for? C'mon out. Everyone will be there and it promises to be HUGE.
Bring you're own table if you can, we have some, but if the buzz is anything to go by....it won't be enough.

Come out and have a blast at the final round of the Battlefield 2011 series. The games are tied, with 1 game won by Red, and 1 game won by Blue. If the summer event was anything to judge by, its going to be insanity....and any player can come out and turn the tides for his/her team!

So we sure hope to see everyone there, come hang out, shoot some folks, win some swag, trade your old stuff for new stuff, get a free lunch, meet new friends, and see the new and improved Sudden Impact. WITH POWER! Yea...you read that right....POWER! Unsure if we'll have the credit card machine up and running yet, but we're working on it.

We really hope to see everyone there, and I hope this is the biggest turn out we've had yet! Last fall was a record breaker...but i think central Illinois can do better....lets smash the records and take some flags and cheer to the great game of paintball.

Hope to see you there.

-Jeff.
Ninjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2011, 01:14 AM #2
TheSauce20
Mo$$

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheSauce20 donated to help Peyton Trent
Gonna be a great time!
Old 09-14-2011, 08:29 PM #3
Ninjeff

Its almost here!

Better make it out. By all accounts, it should be a beautiful day!
Ninjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:31 PM #4
cww516
clever text goes here

cww516 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Looks like U of I will be bringing a pretty solid crowd out, see you guys out there!
cww516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:38 AM #5
TheSauce20
Mo$$

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheSauce20 donated to help Peyton Trent
Thanks for the great time today Sudden Impact and crew! I know Jeff, Brad, John, and Jason along with the rest of the SI crew put in alot of hard work to make this a fun event for all. Kudos to them for making it happen! Look forward to the next one.
ReplyRegional Ups