Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-05-2011, 11:34 PM #1
Baker2008

Thumbs up Whats it compared too??

I have a Naughty Dogz FS7 black, with red accents. Its in great shape, with a virtue board i think?? if they dont make a virtue for icd then its the nox board sorry?, cp regulator, cp trigger, on/off asa, and HE bolt. I was wanting to know what type of guns that this gun is compared to as in speed, reliability, air usuage, etc. All legit replies greatly appreciated. Thanks!
--also on estimate what would it be worth today or closely be traded too?
Thanks...
Baker2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:45 AM #2
STEWIEDP13

I would guess if the gun is in excellent condition, probably around 175 to 200 dollars. As far as reliability, if you know how to balance the regs and keep everything lubed it is one of most reliable markers out there in my opinion.
STEWIEDP13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:08 AM #3
maloneoni
The Ronin

You can compare it to other markers of the same generation: SFT shocker, 2k5 timmies, DM5, Quest, etc. As far as actually trading it for any comparable markers, you will have to do some work. People associate ICD with broken because most people have no idea how to work ICD gear. As Stewie said, you have to be able to balance the regulators and do regular maintenance.

Virtue did not make ICD boards. Possible boards are Chaos, Nox, Kila, Predator (lite or Full code)