Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 03:53 PM #1114
Deadly Milkman 2.0

They tell us the same thing about the 82nd..
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2011, 03:56 PM #1115
FatCitySoldier
Rage

has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
So, 12hrs of CQ. Great... 4 movies down.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:05 PM #1116
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
It's just that I know that the Troop I came from... the Platoon I came from was so much better... I can only hope that they still are and that there are more out there like it.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
Old 10-08-2011, 04:15 PM #1117
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
kida seriously man we once went out and played tag in our battle rattle
**** was awesome
just change it the **** up
we all hate running. if you like running, get your ****ing head checked.
higher ups keep saying we're more open, but yet PT has been the same for the last what? probably sixty years?
get the joe busy first thing in the morning and he'll never know whats up. not painting rocks, get him behind the .50 learning it. but you have to out smart joe. it has to be a competition somehow, even if it's for a ****ty $1 dollar trophy you bought at the dollar store and their reward is to drink coke out of it.
joes are smarter now. you can just say 'it's a contest' you know of your joes as gooks. always on the verge of out smarting them.
if there's one thing i learnt in my eight years in the army as a low end NCM (they don't force promotions on you up in canada), is that we're always about pride. the NCO's just don't ever see it. you just need to entice them a bit.
**** yeah smoke them when smoking is needed (**** i wish we did that in canada). but don't smoke for the sake of power tripping.
wait what am i on about?
either way. you leadership are gay. stop forcing gay on me.
i will not have butt sex with you and will keep saying it

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 10-08-2011, 04:24 PM #1118
Deadly Milkman 2.0

You guys don't haze in the Canadian Army?....

We went to the range the other day and did a stress shoot involving rolling for 3 minutes against someone, full body shots and open hand slaps to the face were the rules...

Only 2 groups went at a time.. was basically hazing lol.

Then a guy passed out / heat catted at the end and we'll probably never be doing that again.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:33 PM #1119
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

I'm totally sending that idea up my coc dmm. Half the O's in my company are local fighters so I bet we could pull it off lol.

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:39 PM #1120
Deadly Milkman 2.0

Only reason we did it is because my PSG is level 4 combatives so he's always trying to throw combatives into some ****ing events n ****.. he tried to give us level 1 class in ****ing haiti on sharp *** rocks where we were staying.. all we wanted to do during our free time was chill though so everyone was always *****ing and pouting and **** when it was time to start the class every day..

he got pissed and was like "FINE.. YOU GUYS DON'T WANNA DO THIS THEN WE WE WON'T ****ING DO THIS"

I think he though we wanted to actually do it during our free time every day.. everyone was very happy after that.

edit: but back to the full body shots/ face slaps.. it was pretty funny cause it was just people mauling eachother the whole time.. no real 'rolling' going on lol
Old 10-08-2011, 06:03 PM #1121
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

Which is pretty much what it should be anyway. I mean I work my bjj and muay thai a lot on my own time, but if haj jumps my *** I sure as **** won't be throwing head kicks and **** lol

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
Old 10-08-2011, 07:13 PM #1122
the other one
World Peace

the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenct View Post
The million dollar question. How to keep them in.
I don't think that question is worth a million dollars. The answers lie with intelligent individuals everywhere up and down the chain of command. Y2K just stated some easy stuff that can make a difference at lower levels.

People just aren't willing to hear and implement the answers to the questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
There's just as much, if not more stupid **** on the Dark Side.
So where does it come from? How high do we have to go before we find the cause of so much stupid ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2 View Post
The army could be awesome.... so awesome...

it's hard for me to hear about the **** you guys deal with then tell my soldiers that it's better "out there... away from the cav".

I've found that it's not really better until you climb the ladder to something more high speed.

I blog.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:29 PM #1123
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Milkman 2.0 View Post
You guys don't haze in the Canadian Army?....
only when you're a new guy to battalion.
you get alot of **** thrown your way. the ****ty taskings, the ****ty jobs all go to the new guys to make sure they know they're the new guys and to shut the **** up.
the last two years i was around, they wouldn't even tell me when new guys were coming. CoC hated me and the other Para Coy boys because we ****ing tortured new guys.
grab them off the bus, tear their **** apart and throw it in a pile. all the while we're forcing them to do funnels of beer/whiskey/vodka/whatever had alcohol in it. cam them up and drag their ***** off to the beer store and make them buy two cases or they weren't coming back. get them back and force them to run around the parade square and do pull ups and push ups until they vomit and force more beer funnels down their throats.
and if a guy didn't drink? hello water!
i use to be great at making guys do flutter kicks till i got bored.
i once had a guy i worked with after he'd been in battalion for two years, admit that he avoided me at all costs because i terrified him that badly on his new guy party.
at least they weren't allowed to throw beer bottles at us like they did when i was a new guy.

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 PM #1124
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk

xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Scheduled for 3 of the 4 days off this long weekend off....

Work/get called in/deal with work related **** everyday of my off days........

Get my room inspected by the most OCD NCO in my section and suddenly "Sgt Maj's" idea of clean is to go absolutely ape **** with a green scrubby on ever single scuff, mark, discoloration or bad spot on each and every single one of these ****ty ****ty tiles that get dirty just by looking at them. Because you know, SGM is OCD too.....

You ever notice that whatever personal quirk and NCO has is immediately applied to his/her soldier below him/her??? If he's OCD now you have to be too, if he loves getting up early on days off so do you now etc.
**** this unit.....
Old 10-09-2011, 12:51 AM #1125
paintballty99
You's dead, brah.

Annual Supporting Member
paintballty99 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballty99 supports Bob Gurnsey
paintballty99 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballty99 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballty99 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Y2K View Post
kida seriously man we once went out and played tag in our battle rattle
**** was awesome
just change it the **** up
we all hate running. if you like running, get your ****ing head checked.
higher ups keep saying we're more open, but yet PT has been the same for the last what? probably sixty years?
get the joe busy first thing in the morning and he'll never know whats up. not painting rocks, get him behind the .50 learning it. but you have to out smart joe. it has to be a competition somehow, even if it's for a ****ty $1 dollar trophy you bought at the dollar store and their reward is to drink coke out of it.
joes are smarter now. you can just say 'it's a contest' you know of your joes as gooks. always on the verge of out smarting them.
if there's one thing i learnt in my eight years in the army as a low end NCM (they don't force promotions on you up in canada), is that we're always about pride. the NCO's just don't ever see it. you just need to entice them a bit.
**** yeah smoke them when smoking is needed (**** i wish we did that in canada). but don't smoke for the sake of power tripping.
wait what am i on about?
either way. you leadership are gay. stop forcing gay on me.
i will not have butt sex with you and will keep saying it
i like running. twice a days for me, yes please.

Originally Posted by Lyndon
Germans called Canadians storm troopers in WWI, not because we were good, but because we reminded them of Star Wars.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:37 AM #1126
Peter Man's Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Y2K View Post
only when you're a new guy to battalion.
you get alot of **** thrown your way. the ****ty taskings, the ****ty jobs all go to the new guys to make sure they know they're the new guys and to shut the **** up.
the last two years i was around, they wouldn't even tell me when new guys were coming. CoC hated me and the other Para Coy boys because we ****ing tortured new guys.
grab them off the bus, tear their **** apart and throw it in a pile. all the while we're forcing them to do funnels of beer/whiskey/vodka/whatever had alcohol in it. cam them up and drag their ***** off to the beer store and make them buy two cases or they weren't coming back. get them back and force them to run around the parade square and do pull ups and push ups until they vomit and force more beer funnels down their throats.
and if a guy didn't drink? hello water!
i use to be great at making guys do flutter kicks till i got bored.
i once had a guy i worked with after he'd been in battalion for two years, admit that he avoided me at all costs because i terrified him that badly on his new guy party.
at least they weren't allowed to throw beer bottles at us like they did when i was a new guy.
ahaha, my buddy said when he was new to battalion, they were told to continuously chug beers then throw up on each other like playing a game of tag

Welcome to The National
Old 10-09-2011, 02:00 AM #1127
afoers

I leave on monday and still haven't packed...
Old 10-09-2011, 04:28 AM #1128
Deadly Milkman 2.0

I wanna fly kiowas
Old 10-09-2011, 10:17 AM #1129
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Man's Bridge View Post
ahaha, my buddy said when he was new to battalion, they were told to continuously chug beers then throw up on each other like playing a game of tag
not sure if they're allowed to do it still but we use to have bungee cords and make the guys go out on a dead sprint till the shot back
or we use to pull the cord back with them in a bucket till they well met the wall.
use to do new guy bowling, but that one got shot down pretty quickly after the DSM heard about it.
hell i still remember being allowed to make the new guys buy beer bottles. RSM actually order us to only make them buy beer cans.
'it's safer' lol. what a *****. i'd just make the new guys pile up all the cans like a pile of leaves and then jump into them.

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 10-09-2011, 12:01 PM #1130
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
ment the answers to the questions.

So where does it come from? How high do we have to go before we find the cause of so much stupid ****?
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:02 PM #1131
afoers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.
potus.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:06 PM #1132
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoers View Post
potus.
Negative.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:45 PM #1133
em0r0x0rz

em0r0x0rz is a Supporting Member
Lol we got a mandated brief about how the army is downsizing and all the retarded **** you can get kicked out of the army for. Like going 15 mph over the speed limit...in a civilian vehicle...off post.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:49 PM #1134
Deadly Milkman 2.0

I went 37mph over the speed limit and I'm still here..
Closed Thread